Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,458 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream (6026 Views)

Christians, What Happened To The 4th Commandment? / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
I Had this dream Yesterday night and I'm still baffled in my dream my self and a guy went to a house full of women with ill-repute (harlots) I sat down and watched as the guy had sex with a very very strange looking woman she looked really scary. She had fanta face (terribly bleached) and ugly with coca cola body what I wont forget was the red red marks she had across her thighs, when she finished with the guy she then turned and said it was my turn. it seemed I was repelled and fascinated when I watched her and the guy. she started urging me but I quickly said no I can remember closing my leg tightly in the physical, I was disgusted then some how I found myself sitting down with some other women on a table in the same place, I believe these women were of easy virtue I remember the fata face woman hanging around. the next thing i woke up to feel a very sharp pain around my womb region and I started pleading the blood of Jesus till the pain subsided. please I really need answers please because I keep having dreams of people wanting to sleep with me.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your location?

I'd advice you see your Pastor tomorrow.. & always remember to pray before you sleep.

As a believer, what you need is deliverance!
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am in Lagos, Nigeria. I don't mind going for deliverance I just don't know where to go and I don't know who to talk to about this problem along with a host of others
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by sheedy407(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls bfor u sleep,say this prayers,2 Our Father,1 glory be to GOD,2 Hail Mary.With this,you will overcome all. Demons.Also remember to see and xplain to any priest or pastor.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
1. Confess your sins to God and repent from any known bad habits.
2. Dedicate your life to GOD
3. meditate on Psalms 69 and 91
4. Pray in honesty and sincerity to GOD in your closet, he can see you, he is everywhere.
5. Look for GODLY brethren to also pray with you
6. Sleep like a baby smiley
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^^^

Do not pray any Hail Mary, you will make matters worse.

You only need JESUS !!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
mygirrl: I am in Lagos, Nigeria. I don't mind going for deliverance I just don't know where to go and I don't know who to talk to about this problem along with a host of others

SCOAN (Synagouge Church of All Nations) - T.B Joshua. I can help you process an invitation online through emmanuel tv. (Its Free)

OR

I can help you with my Pastors' contacts (not in Lagos). You don't need to be physically present & they are not interested in money. They'll speak the word of God with you & pray a prayer of deliverance over the phone.

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am very skeptical about synagogue, please what is the name of your church?

2 Likes

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
^^

and you are right, flee from TB Joshua.

You have a mouth and a pair of knees, use it sister.

You also have some good Christian friends, tomorrow call them and pray with them.

My last word smiley

Read those psalms tonight, very powerful.

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am reading psalm 69 thank you very much. it looks as if the verse was written to address my situation
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Acidosis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls if at all you decide to go for deliverance anywhere in Lagos... Make sure you test all their works with the word of God...

Do not go about buying candles, calabash, & other funny materials, run away if any ask you for money, recharge card or anything different from prayers in the name that's above every other name (Jesus).

God is on your side, sister and do not be discouraged. You shall overcome!

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Acidosis(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
mygirrl: I am very skeptical about synagogue , please what is the name of your church?

Yea you're not the first & you won't be the last.
I guess you have your reasons (not what people say).

Well, the name of my church or your church doesn't have anything to do with the issue on ground. The name of a church cannot save us, only God can.

Call on him & he'll save you.. It is well
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by obua: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2013
go to MFM .

2 Likes

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Funny thread..
mygirrl: I Had this dream Yesterday night and I'm still baffled in my dream my self and a guy went to a house full of women with ill-repute (harlots) I sat down and watched as the guy had sex with a very very strange looking woman she looked really scary. She had fanta face (terribly bleached) and ugly with coca cola body what I wont forget was the red red marks she had across her thighs, when she finished with the guy she then turned and said it was my turn. it seemed I was repelled and fascinated when I watched her and the guy. she started urging me but I quickly said no I can remember closing my leg tightly in the physical, I was disgusted then some how I found myself sitting down with some other women on a table in the same place, I believe these women were of easy virtue I remember the fata face woman hanging around. the next thing i woke up to feel a very sharp pain around my womb region and I started pleading the blood of Jesus till the pain subsided. please I really need answers please because I keep having dreams of people wanting to sleep with me.

Simple diagnosis: Marine Spirit
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by God2man(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2013
There is an evil magnet in your body attracting negative people to you. I think you need to sit down and discover this thing then uproot it with deliverance prayers, the truth is, deliverance takes time, it is a process, and the more you pray, the more you discover the hidden things.

You need to tell your soul to return back to his original place. Psalm 23 is like a net covering you while you are sleeping. Read it. It is also Powerful like the other Psalms mentioned by Frosbel.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by enilove(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2013
The dream indicates satanic initiation into fornication and abomination.

To start with, think of what could have prompted these dreams.

It it likely you have just started friendship with someone who has such spirit and has initiated you.
The fact that you sat with some of the women in that dream shows you are already part of them, ignorantly.

Try and recall when such dreams started and those you have associated with and stiil associating with.

Do you make use of bleaching creams? Check the names of the creams you use and the soaps,some of them are demonic.
Stop using attachments on your hair if you really wants to be delivered.

The way out is these:

Confess your sins to God and accept Jesus into your life as your pasonal Lord and saviour.

Stop any known sin.

Read the psalms given to you.

Go for deliverance in Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry prayer city,along Ibadan express way.Or Redeem or Deeper life.

But if you cannot go on 3 day dry fast and do way with attachment,lip stick ,trousers, and any other sins,do not go to MFM. You can pray and reject those evil association and read your bible regularly.

I do not know much about Synagogue,but I will advice you not go there for dileverance. Also,do not go to any white garment church.

Deliverance is about holyness ,because God is Holy.You must be ready to obey the words of God and be prayerful.Do not allow anyone to lay hand on your head and give you water ,candle and annoniting oil to use.

Your prayer point is , "Father you said what ever we reject on earth shall be rejected in heaven,I reject any evil association, pertaining to that dream, to lure me into abominable sins and take me to hell,in Jesus name.

Any power that wants me to go into captivity shall go into captivity ,in the name of Jesus.Because Jesus Christ, having spoiled principalities and powers made a show of them openly triumphing over them.

Any association and covenant with marine spirits ,break by the blood of Jesus.

Father you said,whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,Father Lord,save me from every evil plan of the power of darkness for my life,in the name of Jesus.

You need to fast and pray concerning the dream,if not,those things you detest,you might little by little,start indulging in them.

Beware of the kind of friends you keep.

May God be with you and deliver you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by deebrain(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2013
u have the grace to deal with the issue by yourself-u really dont need to start looking for pastors or churches to help u. Somehow, there is an attempt to initiate u into a satanic kingdom...by a familiar person u know (please it may have nothing to do with d friend u saw in d dream).

Now, u resisted it in the dream-which is a good thing. U also saw them looking bad and not appealing-the way that someone with light inside him would see something associated with darkness. All pluses! Get some good prayer points from psalm 91 (hope im correct) and give satan some good beating. Do it in the name of Jesus christ! This has nothing to do with religion O (cos i dont know yr denomination). Feel free to trample on those snakes and scorpions that dare to challenge yr destiny (luke 10 vs 11). U are victorious.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2013
enilove: The dream indicates satanic initiation into fornication and abomination.

Blah blah blahbla blah.

This one just dey copy and paste nonsense full everywhere.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2013
mygirrl: I Had this dream Yesterday night and I'm still baffled in my dream my self and a guy went to a house full of women with ill-repute (harlots) I sat down and watched as the guy had sex with a very very strange looking woman she looked really scary. She had fanta face (terribly bleached) and ugly with coca cola body what I wont forget was the red red marks she had across her thighs, when she finished with the guy she then turned and said it was my turn. it seemed I was repelled and fascinated when I watched her and the guy. she started urging me but I quickly said no I can remember closing my leg tightly in the physical, I was disgusted then some how I found myself sitting down with some other women on a table in the same place, I believe these women were of easy virtue I remember the fata face woman hanging around. the next thing i woke up to feel a very sharp pain around my womb region and I started pleading the blood of Jesus till the pain subsided. please I really need answers please because I keep having dreams of people wanting to sleep with me.

On a more serious note, this is a warning from God that you should stop drinking Fanta and Coke. The guy you went with represents the owner of the place you regularly have food during break.The women of easy virtue represent your close friends, the ones you
drink with..

Fanta and Coke cause cancer to the body. God had revealed to you that if you keep drinking them, you may have stomach cancer. The pain in your stomach is a sign that you'll go through pains financially and otherwise if you do not desist. Being repelled and fascinated at thensame time indicates a strong addiction to these drinks.

Quick question: when last did you have jollof rice with just water?

Christ Jesus delivered you from all illnesses and sickness on the Cross. There's no need to go to any church for deliverance. JUST HEEED THE WARNING. Stay clear from those drinks..

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Adekdammy: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2013
well, its as if u had a rough past and somebody will be used as a bait to make u go back to your vomit, thank God you u didnt accept her, and thank God for where u are now but know that there is a monitoring spirit looking for loopholes to attack, so always stay connected to Christ , remember wat 2tim.2:19 says. As for going to pastors becareful, u can deliver urself bt praying to God and bette still get brethren to pray with u or stand in d gap for u, u can as well pray with isaiah49:24-26, obadiah 17. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by enilove(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:

On a more serious note, this is a warning from God that you should stop drinking Fanta and Coke. The guy you went with represents the owner of the place you regularly have food during break.The women of easy virtue represent your close friends, the ones you
drink with..

Fanta and Coke cause cancer to the body. God had revealed to you that if you keep drinking them, you may have stomach cancer. The pain in your stomach is a sign that you'll go through pains financially and otherwise if you do not desist. Being repelled and fascinated at thensame time indicates a strong addiction to these drinks.

Christ Jesus delivered you from all illnesses and sickness on the Cross. There's no need to go to any church for deliverance. JUST HEEED THE WARNING. Stay clear from those drinks..

This your interpreptation na wa o. So make she stop drinking fanta and koki. Se you na General Overseer ?

No be only fried rice na fried beans.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2013
enilove:

This your interpreptation na wa o. So make she stop drinking fanta and koki. Se you na General Overseer ?

No be only fried rice na fried beans.

He uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise....

God's word IS.. Leave it or take it....

Abi u think say God no dey concerned about your health?

He that's hid in Christ has nothing to fear for he placed his chosen far above spiritualities and powers.

:/

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Adekdammy: well, its as if u had a rough past and somebody will be used as a bait to make u go back to your vomit, thank God you u didnt accept her, and thank God for where u are now but know that there is a monitoring spirit looking for loopholes to attack, so always stay connected to Christ , remember wat 2tim.2:19 says. As for going to pastors becareful, u can deliver urself bt praying to God and bette still get brethren to pray with u or stand in d gap for u, u can as well pray with isaiah49:24-26, obadiah 17. God bless you

Yes you are right my whole has been very rough right from when I was a very very little child. I want to serve God. When I am in the house of God I feel very happy. There are times when I have been so close to God that I will decree a thing and it will come to pass, but it feels as if when I'm getting there somehow something pulls me back. It has been like this for some time. I think I will go to MFM

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by mygirrl: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:

drink with..

What are you talking about? I don't drink coke and fanta, I'm particular about my health

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Adekdammy: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2013
mygirrl:

Yes you are right my whole has been very rough right from when I was a very very little child. I want to serve God. When I am in the house of God I feel very happy. There are times when I have been so close to God that I will decree a thing and it will come to pass, but it feels as if when I'm getting there somehow something pulls me back. It has been like this for some time. I think I will go to MFM
it goes beyond mfm, as long as dere is disconnection btw u and God, dere will always be a problem, d dream is a warning, all dey need is a loophole and dey strike again, so live a correct life, go for d deliverance since u bliv u can get delivered in mfm, but the truth is stay connected to God, whoeva d son of man sets free, shall be free indeed.God bless u.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2013
mygirrl:

What are you talking about? I don't drink coke and fanta, I'm particular about my health

Damn...
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:

drink with..

Pls I beg u in name of God no make laff kill me.haaaaaa God pls makee me stop my belle won burst.Fanta and coke!!
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Do you really want to go to the MFM where they concentrate on cursing their enemies and fighting witches 24/7.

Please take the advice of Adekdammy.

If you are Holy , no demon can touch you.

How can you be Holy ?

1. Confess Your Sins
2. Break all pacts you may have made knowingly or unknowingly
3. Dedicate yourself to Christ
4. Cut off unhealthy relationships
5. Pray in your closet to GOD and fast for at least a day , probably 6am to 6pm or even less.
6. Ask other believers ( true God fearing believers ) to support you in prayer.
7. You will be delivered

Avoid questionable churches, deeper-life in my opinion is still okay , as well as some redeemed churches etc , just be very very careful and make sure whatever is said to you is biblical , if not flee.
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2013
mygirrl:

Shioo e be like say u new for NL.N'a muskeeto u dey talk with o grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:

Damn...

grow up Sir and do not make a mockery of this young lady's plight.

Thanks smiley
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel:

grow up Sir and do not make a mockery of this young lady's plight.

Thanks smiley
lol, funny, coming from someone who believes a dream is a sign of demonic attack..

I for say make you park well, as u like to dey jam catholics, tithers and OSAS'ers..
Re: Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2013
musKeeto:
lol, funny, coming from someone who believes a dream is a sign of demonic attack..

I for say make you park well, as u like to dey jam catholics, tithers and OSAS'ers..

she said after the dream she experienced pains, or don't you believe in the spirit realm, hmm , be careful, I can tell you stories that will make you have sleepless nights grin

Anyway , I was not trying to tell you off, just wanted us to concentrate on helping our sister.

Peace !

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Civil Disobedience Allowed For A Christian? / How can INTELLIGENT people believe in EVOLUTION ? / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.