Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (65135 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ibullem(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
deshclones: Small boys full NL walahi...
@op..don't mind all these guys shouting 48hrs,1week etc..they will wait for years if need be sef...its ur call..if u feel you really love and want this gal..then keep trying..persistence and consistency will definitely pay off someday.kip trying...I have been there b4..I asked my present gf out for 6months straight...six months of consistent callin,chattin,visits etc..most tyms I get discouraged but I still held on..today I look back and am glad I did hold on cos she is everything and much more a man needs in a 21st century wife..
Getting a good woman with 90% of the attributes of a wife is not beans..you just have to prove that you are worthy of her love...and nothing moves a woman's heart than men that know exectly what they want and go for it despite the hurdles...I will only quit if she is insultive and uncouth..if not..carry on after all bob marley said and I quote "if she is amazing she won't be easy..if she is easy she won't be amazing..if she is worth it you won't give up,if you give up you are not worthy"
THUMBS UP!!! PANTS DOWN!!! U just nailed it. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
All of you that are looking for white girls, ori gbogbo yin ti daru lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Adanyebe(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
MUST YOU WAIT?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by yollydeegmail: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
BRO. OR PRO. KINDLY LET HER KNOW UR MIND AGAIN RATHER THAN KEEPING HER AS A FRIEND FOR DAYS......MONTHS HAS GONE AND U NEED HER URGENT REPLY SO THAT U CAN MOVE TO THE NEX LINE...
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by razznaija(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
32-D:

4 freaking months my brother is ur name AKPAN? , u r simply on her waiting list, while she tries to see if it will work out with her boyfy or not. Na dat waiting list u go dey wey she go carry her wedding IV come meet u.

Hahaha you mean AKPORS? 4 months though, no offense, but this guy na serious dunce.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by drealnamdy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Am gonna say dis from. D deepest part of my heart...fcccccck off joor!!
How on earth do want an 18yr old girl to understnd wat u re sayin about settling down wen she's clearly inexperienced undecided
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ibullem(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
[ quote author=goshe n26]Pretend not to have her time for some time, say two to three months, and see her reactions[/quote]
Yea, If she is into you, it works like merlin's magic. Else na storygrin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 32D: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
ibullem: [ quote author=goshe n26]Pretend not to have her time for some time, say two to three months, and see her reactions
Yea, If she is into you, it works like merlin's magic. Else na storygrin
e shld waste additional 2 mnths? ahan he should stop wasting his time on someone that doesnt want him or doesnt like him enuf.....e shld jes walk, its very simple
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by GentleNaaz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
All girls r similar,......just finishd rewatchn spartacus
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 32D: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
bebe2: Guys of these days shud grow some balls. In those days, if my boyfriend even know say person toast me i no run to the other direction or even touch me dats it. Big wahala, talkless of u chatting wit a girl dat says she get bobo, and she dey obviously sleep with dat one and u r waiting for ur turn. U guys shud just be doing it together
GOD BLESS U 4 THAT. DO IT 2GEDA
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tusky44: I didn't make a popular proposal to my wife o. We were asleep when I said *baby I think we should just get married*

She said *just like that?*

I said *should we postpone it?*

She said *no darling I don't mean it like that, if u say so then why not?*

I said okay 2moro I would send an email out informing everyone who should know.

Have been married for years now smiley

These days, proposal no hard nau. Women brekete everywhere grin

Na so jare. That's mature bros right there. Proposal should be a mere formality in the real sense. Ordinarily, the girl should be the one pestering the man about when they would get married, since her family and friends are getting increasingly restless. When a 'man' is using proposal to pester random girls all over the place, then there's a huge problem indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry
in orda words u r saying nigerain gurls aren't worth it,ryt?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by GboyegaD(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say Yes To Your Proposal

I met this girl late last year and my intention was made known to her.

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.

Hope you are also ready to lose her to the next guy that comes her way because karma has a way of catching up with us. If you know she is in a committed relationship, why would you want her to leave the guy for you
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2013

But if shes white
I don't understand how 10 people could like this useless comment. I'm sure among the 10 people who liked this are those who bashed subomi_luv for choosing to marry a white man. Bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
2days
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by naijajock(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013

But if shes white

Look at u... shm
...wait 3 years to change ur mind after 3 months?
Ignorance
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 2sexynet: 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hahahaha... She just turned what? You are dreaming. That girl never tear eyes. You want to settle down with a girl of that age? You are dreaming and if you are not careful, you will regret ever falling in love.

Shine the kongo as much as your power can carry you. Then move on to the next girl. That's what a normal bad boy will do man or have your heart crushed if a bad guy gets in before you.

Stop dreaming that relationship will take a U turn when she 'tear eye'
stop dreaming trying to bring to life love movies u av watched to reality. It NEVER worked and NEVER will.
This reality albeit hash.
how did I know? HISTORY!
edogu: @aluta: do u think its wise 4 me 2 ask her abt my position on dis or shld i just 4get her and move on. 4 me i c her as somebody who doesnt understd what she wants. She jst turned 18. Another funny thing abt this is dat she spend more time calling me including mid 9t calls. By d way nobody is trying 2 play mugu here. I mak time 4 her and she does same 4 me. She ask me 2 giv her time. My question is how long is 2 long 2 wait.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by adexsimply(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella:
I don't understand how 10 people could like this useless comment. I'm sure among the 10 people who liked this are those who bashed subomi_luv for choosing to marry a white man. Bunch of hypocrites.
abi o.. i think it's high tym naiaraland started showing those who click "LIKE" on a post
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by prof2005: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Persistence breaks the wall of resistance! Patience is the answer. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Policewoman(f): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2013

She told me dat she has a boyfriend and that i should give her time to think over it.

Its getting to four months and she is yet to giv me any reply. The funny thing is that her family assumes dat we already on date including my own family. Obviously i love her with my whole heart and am willing 2 settle down with her.

My question now is how long are you willing to wait before a girl can say yes to your proposal.

Please i need your advice. We keep in touch almost everyday. Actually am ready to wait until she is ready to yes but what i cant tell is if she is just playing along or what.
She is too into her boyfriend. I'll advise you to leave her and marry another girl if u dont want her to carry over the relationship into your marriage.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ibabz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Honestly, I hail you oh! I give u "20" secs without lifeline, if you know talk I move on to the next file case. I got so many to treat per day. Mtcheeeew.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ibabz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
sheyie2007: All of you that are looking for white girls, ori gbogbo yin ti daru lipsrsealed
Olopa ewo ni tepe, ki la gbe ki la ju kee? Na person say make u no come a wyte girl?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by deloon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
So you are waiting for her to get over her boyfriend so you can take over? Okay, keep waiting.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2013

But if shes white
You are my friend
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by lawrenzoo: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2013

My brother, go get ur own life. How can u be after another man's property? What happened to the former bf? how are u sure she won't do same to you when I come to woo her. Stop running after ur brother's property, keep ur lust apart and go get ur own girl.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by topmostg: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
I swear to God. 2 days
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wait till she gets married
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
edogu: @aluta: do u think its wise 4 me 2 ask her abt my position on dis or shld i just 4get her and move on. 4 me i c her as somebody who doesnt understd what she wants. She jst turned 18. Another funny thing abt this is dat she spend more time calling me including mid 9t calls. By d way nobody is trying 2 play mugu here. I mak time 4 her and she does same 4 me. She ask me 2 giv her time. My question is how long is 2 long 2 wait.
na gini? shocked shocked

I reserve my comment.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by slex(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
but you knew she had a bf,yet you toast am, if them toast your babe or wife shey u go happynext u will open a thread / my gf betrayed me, Well i pray you toast my babe sha and i find you
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Masiya(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guy there is somtin fishy, why this long? One day is enof to say yes.. Go to d nex girl joh, there ar millions out there
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Akanbi1509(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
@ OP can u answer this question??
Very simple
DID U GET MOOOOOONEY??
IF NOT, go get money first
she go grab ur proposal sharply. SHIKENAH!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Obinoscopy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
@OP, my candid advice is that you let her be for now. She's matured to know if she wants to start a relationship with you or not. You don't have to force, beg or coerce her (unless u wanna use and dump wink).

I also advise you start considering looking for another virtuous girl out there. Maybe you might be lucky and this girl will finally accept ur offer before you see another girl with the virtues you so desire or you might be lucky and you see another girl with even better virtues. Either way, you win wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.