Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (65136 Views)

After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Dating Someone You Like: How Long Should You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry
if you're a nigerian guy,then I think you're not well.anyway I hope u marry a white girl.and of cos you'll get divorced in six months.cos I'm sure she won't have to patience to endure the crap we Nigerian ladies take from guys like u

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ayo22(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
look for ya own wife brother
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by gigg: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2013
i will wait for eva for her
reply.. sumbdy shud ask me y...
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by princenat(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2013
190:

unto say wetin - does she vomit gold
or spit hard currency

is she white

Me self taya for dis one oo. May be she is not yet done with the other Oga (If that's the case, the Op's own part is season 2) By the way, is this happening in this 21st century?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Alaanyihaji(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2013
Temi 23: @OP, if you really want her, you gat to wait for her and let her decide whether to go for you or the present boyfriend. Haba!!! 4 month is not long now, what is wrong with you guys of nowadays that always run out of patient.
From your post and responses so far, I can see the girl loves the boyffriend more than she loves you, but you love her more than the boyfriend loves her.In such a circumstance, you need not only wait longer but be willing to prove to her that you are stonger in the arears of the boyfriend's weaknesses. This will help her make up her mind quicker than u expect.If u love her well enough and ua intention is as genuine as u portray,then 4months is just beginning for 18 yr old girl.Moreso, she wlcomes and enjoys ua company. Pls be patient wit her,and in the process listen to her complains about the unavailable boyfriend and make a difference.Afterall, the boy may also be keping her as a spare tyre.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2013
seriously na wa oo!
how can you be waiting for a girl who says she is in another relationship?
my people can you just imagine the bolded ^ statement?
if that STATEMENT is true then it means you are OPTION B!
This your story tire me oo!

Na sit down look i dey !
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by 190: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2013
lorretta u: if you're a nigerian guy,then I think you're not well.anyway I hope u marry a white girl.and of cos you'll get divorced in six months.cos I'm sure she won't have to patience to endure the crap we Nigerian ladies take from guys like u

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by drnoel: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Zinosalexander: she is 18? my brother move on. No offense to the ladies in the house, but a typical 21 years old Nigerian girl does not know what she wants. Na 18 years wan come know.
I just saw saw her age now. So she is 18...... What are u doing with an 18 year old? What even made me comment on this thread in the first? How old are u even sef?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by sunee1: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
HAY 190. WHY KEEP MENTIONING WHITE, WHAT MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WHITE GIRLS ARE BETA THAN BLACK GIRL.....
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Pelummy(f): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2013
190: 20minutes if shes Nigerian
and if no response, hell im moving to the next girl

But if shes white
Im prepared to wait 3 years angry
i do hate ur tinkin, ar u a dumb person? pls alwaz tink straight
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by queenofhearts(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2013
If u like being in the 'friend zone' or being a 'back up boyfriend' then keep waiting..if not then move on with your life.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by MSQUARE28(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2013
I cldnt only wait 4 lady for jst a week afta proposal. Guy dnt dul ur sef on ds girls
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by ivcraig(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
Oga! U are too...... Formal. Loosen up a lil bit. U dnt have to do so much for her to Love U more. As it is, the more U do the more she losses Love for U. So go out with some other girl, and U'll see she aint that special.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Artlove(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
TODAY NA TODAY.. Read ur bible.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by actgodwinyahoo: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mehn!no dull urself o!dere re millions of gud girls out dere,just try and play along with them,then when u re set for marriage u get married to the most interesting one dt is most serious about it. u have d right to d rit to decide when u will get married not a lady will decide for u OK
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nnamdini(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
edogu: @aluta: do u think its wise 4 me 2 ask her abt my position on dis or shld i just 4get her and move on. 4 me i c her as somebody who doesnt understd what she wants. She jst turned 18. Another funny thing abt this is dat she spend more time calling me including mid 9t calls. By d way nobody is trying 2 play mugu here. I mak time 4 her and she does same 4 me. She ask me 2 giv her time. My question is how long is 2 long 2 wait.

i dnt knw ur mentality as its regards to girls & ur question is a noble one.i feel u.bt honestly,i wil stil b waitin for her & also be doing my thing.by my thing i mean i wil be open-minded to my girls options.its lik a fisherman.dat u didnt catch fish in dis part of a river doesnt mean u shudnt come bck there wen u hav tried other places wit or witout success.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by bonetalk(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
(although i dont blame her 4 dis considering her age- 18 while am 26) u can't try that with my 18yo sister infact i wont permit you, 18yo is still young for marital stuff. Considering your age u shouldn't be in a rush
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by antinaija: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
@edogu
You cant be serious. You said you want to settle down with the lady and not long after you said you want a girlfriend boyfriend relationship. You dont even know what you want. Why should she waste her time and leave her current boyfriend for you. It sounds like lust talking and not common sense.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by edogu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
@bonetalk: i didnt say d@ am settling down with her immediately perhaps i never knew she wz less dn 21. Lik i said earlier in one of my posts, physically looking u wil think she is btw 23 n 24. Moreover 4rm her description it seems her current boyfriend is above 30
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by EmmyDe25(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shes just 18 and you are tinkin of settling down wit her?? Are u a learner?
First off, u dont expect a girl of dat age who probly just finished wit her sec education to reason at d same length as u.
Secondly, i tink ds girl is way too small for u.. U said ur doin ur masters or wat?
My third point whch is d final point, U sed she only complain of not gettin d nided attention frm ha bf... Wat if, all of a sudden ds dude who she claims dosnt show ha much attention starts givin her wat she crave for. Wat wl becum of u?
Let her undastand dat 'Absence makes d heart grow founder', nd so u cant kip playin second fiddle to ha bf wtout havin any blessed assurance.
Askin a girl out for 4 months in ds satanic age is such a heroic achievement. I must say u tried, considerin her age.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by EmmyDe25(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
antinaija: @edogu
You cant be serious. You said you want to settle down with the lady and not long after you said you want a girlfriend boyfriend relationship. You dont even know what you want. Why should she waste her time and leave her current boyfriend for you. It sounds like lust talking and not common sense.

U sure sey no be u be d girl?

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
lorretta u: if you're a nigerian guy,then I think you're not well.anyway I hope u marry a white girl.and of cos you'll get divorced in six months.cos I'm sure she won't have to patience to endure the crap we Nigerian ladies take from guys like u
tell im oooooooo
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Oludrex(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
edogu: @190: this is not funny. D girl in question is a decent girl. Ur positiv reply is all dat i need now.
DECENT?....... One man's wife is another man B1TCH.... Only God knows how many times she don blow her present bf whistle
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by EmmyDe25(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Temi 23: @OP, if you really want her, you gat to wait for her and let her decide whether to go for you or the present boyfriend. Haba!!! 4 month is not long now, what is wrong with you guys of nowadays that always run out of patient.
Hmmmn.... Words from the elders.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by NLGwoodey: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
edogu: @aluta: pls u misunderstd me. By proposal i dont mean settling down wit her immediately but asking her out as in boyfriend/girlfriend rship. I tried 2 find out abt her present rship so dat i can wait or move on. Well she told me she is not happy wit his present boyfriend cos of reasons best known 2 her. But then she keep mentioning him whenever we re chatting on d phone, though not often. Now do u think four months or more is too long 2 wait 4 any girl or should i move on. Am ready 2 wait since she wz d one dat ask me 2 giv her time but my other mind tells me she's just playing along. So what do u think

Wait till the other guy finish with her?

You are an i_diot!

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Sike(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
As long as i could't stand it anylonger.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Generalemmy1: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
na 24 hrs i fit wait 4 gal o! any tin wey pas dat 1 make she go 2 hel.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by edogu(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
@nlg_woodey: am here 4 advice n nt 2 b insulted. If u ve issue wit some1 else deal wit n not direct it 2 me.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
ngmart: She is observing you

LOL! E be like say this one read biochemistry for MAULAG. Observe indeed.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by antinaija: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
@190
people like u give nigerians a bad name. Selling your soul for money and passport. dont make me vomit
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
elhadjkoko: Trying to get another man's girl is not always good
''''

Depends on what you mean by "get". It is damn good if your motives or intentions are only hedonistic and short-term. . .
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal by antinaija: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2013
@ 190
Regardless of whether she blowing whistles or not, it is her own mouth. You should talk about what you blowing and stop disrespecting the guys friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.