Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Does A Movie Set Look Like? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Does A Movie Set Look Like? (856 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chiwetalu Agu Caught Molesting A Woman In The Bush [movie Set] / Kunle Afolayan’s October 1 Movie Set For Cinemas / See What Funke Akindele And Mercy Johnson Are Doing On A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Movie Set Look Like? by Angie13: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2013
I'm writing a book which incules some caracters who are actors,so I need some help.I've watched almost every "behind the seens" video I've managed to get,but for some reason I can't find much about trailers,what a dinner looks like and so on.So,if anyone knows only a bit about it,please anserw mesmiley do it for your good carmawinksmileytnx
Re: What Does A Movie Set Look Like? by bigt2(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2013
Quid pro quo!!! :/

1 Like

Re: What Does A Movie Set Look Like? by VillageBoi(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: What Does A Movie Set Look Like? by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
I can't imagine the headache reading your book would cause.In just a few sentences you have bombarded us with poor spelling...[/b] incules, caracters, anserw and carma[b]...hit us upside the head with the wrong words...[/b] seens, dinner[b]...and left us guessing which trailer you need to learn about.You want to write a book be versed in the language and be familiar with what you are writing about. You are familiar with neither. Sorry...the truth is bitter and I ran out of sugar coating.
Re: What Does A Movie Set Look Like? by VillageBoi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Originalsly: I can't imagine the headache reading your book would cause.In just a few sentences you have bombarded us with poor spelling...
Sorry...the truth is bitter and I ran out of sugar coating.

Teehee, totally true!

(1) (Reply)

Superman Man Of Steel Command Key Manufacture Method (1) --by Xcoser / Senseless!! NTA showing 'Ram Fight', While BBC Was Airing 'Plane Crash' Live. / 2014 Big Brother Africa (BBA 9) Audition Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.