Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is Unyime-ivy King Akwa Ibom’s Best Female Literary Fiction Writer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Unyime-ivy King Akwa Ibom’s Best Female Literary Fiction Writer? (1075 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored / Unyime-ivy King’s Burning Hurt Set For Public Presentation / UNYIME-IVY KING – “burning Hurt” Akwa Ibom’s Bestfemale Literary Fiction Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Unyime-ivy King Akwa Ibom’s Best Female Literary Fiction Writer? by manpo2k(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hedhAaPKxKU/UWQz_Z4JwqI/AAAAAAAAOQg/DxGE7iEaj6M/s320/UNYIME-IVY+KING.jpg[/img]
Unyime-Ivy King is a passionate wife, mother, and writer. Her passion for writing has taken her through media houses like: Vanguard Media Limited, Daily Times, Green Pastures, most recently, TW Magazine, and Security & Safety Magazine. Her latest work 'Burning Hurt' is 'talk-of-the-town'. It is a fictional work which explores the challenges of a young girl raised in a dysfunctional home, cause and effects of the choices we make in life, and the importance of having a good support system to help cushion one from the storms of life.

Recently, Unyime spoke with Mmantiumoh. and her musings make us ask, "is she Akwa Ibom's best female literary fiction writer?" Here's the excerpts...

Is “Burning Hurt” story fictional or a reality?

I can say this story is a literary piece of a reality report simply set with fictional characters. Like, I always say this story is a life story I heard during my years of service to the nation as a youth corps member. The story was told of a girl who got pregnant for a young man who denied the pregnancy...[+] Read More http://wetinhappen..com/2013/04/is-unyime-ivy-king-akwa-iboms-best.html

(1) (Reply)

For The Air I Breathe / Wonder Pdf By R. J. Palacio / Love Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.