Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This (6053 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Joypad / Infinix Joypad Now Available In Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
All my apps are not working better, it close itself while using it... I tot its virus so I get an antivirus still on no avail.....help..help...
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Help.........
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by simplicit(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Superoneclick and unlockroot will do it.....search google for the process
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by kaseykis: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
azeezlateefah: All my apps are not working better, it close itself while using it... I tot its virus so I get an antivirus still on no avail.....help..help...
Have you succeeded in rooting it?
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Nobody: 8:57am On May 17, 2013
kaseykis:
Have you succeeded in rooting it?
noooo
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Anayordike(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2013
I thought I am the only one having this issue with Infinity Joypad. Mine does exactly like yours. And most annoying and disturbing is the memory problem. It always complain of lack of space. Apps refusing to install on the memory card which is 8gb and the internal memory which is also 4gb. All these are there still the phone is compaining of low space. Why is it so? I tire o!
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Anayordike(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2013
here's a step by step guide on how to root android phone . Hope it helps
@maximale, thanks. But are sure this Universal Androot will work on Ininity Joypad for real? Just to be sure pls
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2013
Anayordike: I thought I am the only one having this issue with Infinity Joypad. Mine does exactly like yours. And most annoying and disturbing is the memory problem. It always complain of lack of space. Apps refusing to install on the memory card which is 8gb and the internal memory which is also 4gb. All these are there still the phone is compaining of low space. Why is it so? I tire o!
mine has even gone wild to the extent that I can't dial numbers, I can't access my contacts...I can't check missed calls..and the most annoying is that the keyboard do hang for hours till I restart the phablet...fucking tired of this....
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by mafiacent(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2013
pls does anyone have an idea of how to do a hard reset when the phone isn't booting
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Ogetogeo(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2013
azeezlateefah: mine has even gone wild to the extent that I can't dial numbers, I can't access my contacts...I can't check missed calls..and the most annoying is that the keyboard do hang for hours till I restart the phablet...fucking tired of this....

Its obvious that infinix phones and Tab are just not it.

But what do one expect with a Tab that have just 4G ROM.
The reason I still love Ainol products with 16G ROM and 5000MAh battery.

I sell them too though.
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Lemia(m): 1:29am On Jun 25, 2013
if u can't dail numbers jst goto settings/apps/manage apps/ den goto contact storage,click on it den wipe data...note dat all ur contacts on device memory will wipe
to root use srs root,,,it works
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by hennri(m): 5:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls m havin dsame problem wit infinix joypad.contacts n still cnt dial nos.wat do I do pls any1
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by kolfab: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2013
As any1 gone hrough the stteps to root and actually WORKS? pls help
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by kolfab: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Its obvious that infinix phones and Tab are just not it.

But what do one expect with a Tab that have just 4G ROM.
The reason I still love Ainol products with 16G ROM and 5000MAh battery.

I sell them too though.

How much is d ainol?
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by tonardo(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2013
I have a tablet that i ordered from China also.. That i cannot root.
Been trying all methods to no avail...
I don't know the kind of mediatek was used in it..
This 7 inches tab is durable and am enjoying it..
Just that i can't root it..
Any help? Please..
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by irokobest(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
azeezlateefah: All my apps are not working better, it close itself while using it... I tot its virus so I get an antivirus still on no avail.....help..help...

TAKE IT TO TECNO REPRESENTATIVE THEY WILL SEND IT TO CALCARE FOR UPDATE. I ve done mine.
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by techfreak: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2013
azeezlateefah: mine has even gone wild to the extent that I can't dial numbers, I can't access my contacts...I can't check missed calls..and the most annoying is that the keyboard do hang for hours till I restart the phablet...fucking tired of this....

any solution! Mine too
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2013
Follow my tread on how to root d5 with runme.bat file, i have root so many China phones with the file with just one click ... What u need is to download the file, copy it to the root of your local drive or any drive associated with the computer drive, close every app associated with your android phone from task manager to be sure then turn on usb debugging in your phone development ...... Click on the rum.bat allow it to root your phone ,after that a screen with ask you to restore data ...restore.... And your phone will reboot, check your app drawer to look for super su.... If is there u are good to go but if u don't see it start over.......
Sometimes i see some phone does not have a driver to install, if that is the case of your infinix then there is no way the device will be able to be detected by the computer, which means u can apply any command. If that is your case then forget it won't work ....
Re: How Can I Root My Infinix Joypad,am Really Having A Tough Time With This by kolfab: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Hello guys! I just root my infinix joypad,, even without computer, grin how weird is that? it took me nothing more than 3 mins, but like 3 months to get the great skill.. hurry now and root your phone, and speedup ur fone.. 348mb ram is rubbish. just do ur best. 08034191291 that's my whatsapp. 2kolfab2 that's my 2go. you'll just gimme a token just to call my girlfriend.. wink I'll be waiting

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Tecno Smartphones, Specs And Price. / Tecno R7 Or Phantom Z, Which Do You Prefer? / What Does This Mean? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.