Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl (1430 Views)

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by chucky234(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
A 13-year old Junior Secondary School,
JSS3 pupil, (name withheld) has
confessed that an average of eight men
slept with her daily in a hotel in Sango
Ota, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria after she was forced into prostitution.
The daughter of a deceased police
officer who hailed from Edo State, said
she was lured into pr0stituti0n by a
woman who used to sell clothes to her
mother at their Kareem Street,
Ahmadiyya, Ijaiye-Ojokoro, Lagos
residence.
P.M.NEWS learnt that for about a month
that the teenager was lured into
prostitution in the hotel, her abductor,
Rosemary Ekpolor, also pretended to be
looking for her along with the victim’s
mother.
However, nemesis caught up with
Rosemary, also from Edo State,
Southsouth Nigeria, when the police at
Oke Odo Division in Lagos State got to
know that the missing 13-year old girl
was one of the prostitutes their
counterparts in Ogun State arrested
earlier. She was nabbed with five of her
accomplices.
The discovery later led to the arrest of
Rosemary whom police said has no fixed
address. She was nabbed with five of her accomplice.
Narrating her ordeal, the little girl said: “I was coming from home to my mother’s shop at U-Turn Abule-Egba area where she sells food and I ran into a woman,sister Rosemary, who normally sold clothes to my mother and she told me to follow her. I obeyed because I know her.
“She then took me into a bus and we
arrived at a hotel in Sango where she
introduced me to two men called Fatai
Akoko and Olori-Ebi. And immediately
she gave me a key to a room which was
dirty and smelling and she put a wig on
my head, which she said was to make
me look older.
“On my first day at the hotel, Alhaji
Mallam deflowered me and before he did it I struggled with him but he
overpowered me. I went through hell.
After having s3x with him, much blood
was coming out of my private part and I
quickly came out of the room to call
Aunty Rosemary and she went out and
brought a white handkerchief which she
used in cleaning the blood.
“Eight men slept with me everyday.
They paid me N800 each and those who
slept with me over night paid N1,500
each. After the men had slept with me,
Aunty Rosemary would give me Ampiclox to swallow. I begged her to let me go home that I was too small for this but she beat me. Now I feel pains in my private part any time I urinate.”
Her mother, Mrs. Rebecca Benjamin,
said for the one month the teenager was kept in the hotel as a prostitute while she and others were searching for her,her abductor Rosemary was also part of the search party.
As at the time of filing this report, the
suspects were still being detained at
Oke-Odo Police Station.
One of the staff of the hotel at Sango
Ota confirmed the arrest of the suspects.
LINK:
www.todaysnigeria.com/2013/04/8-men-slept-with-me-daily13-year-old.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+TodaysNigeria+(Career,+Bussines+%26+Finance+News,+Latest+News+in+Nigeria+-+Todaysnigeria.com)&utm-content=FaceBook&m=1
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
And Nigerian men continue to ask why Nigerian women are promiscuous.

Just take a look at this disgusting scenario.
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by kettykings: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
is there any other useful thing these imbeciles offer nigeria besides evil deeds

On my first day at the hotel, Alhaji
Mallam deflowered me and before he did it I struggled with him but he
overpowered me. I went through hell.
After having s3x with him, much blood
was coming out of my private part
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
And Nigerian men continue to ask why Nigerian women are promiscuous.

Just take a look at this disgusting scenario.
my sister the thing tire me o! hmmmm.....
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by vizboy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
What dey hell is all these, 13 years for that matter haba.
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
na today?
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Tolexander: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Too bad!
Some women are just noting but a macaque.
Forced a kidnapped 13year old gurl to prostitution.
She may have her own daughter which she is taking care of at home from the money she realises from destroying another girl's life.
SMH!
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tolexander: Too bad!
Some women are just noting but a macaque.
Forced a kidnapped 13year old gurl to prostitution.
She may have her own daughter which she is taking care of at home from the money she realises from destroying another girl's life.
SMH!

And some men have the mind to sleep with a small child. Tufiakwa. What will these people not do for sexx?
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
kettykings: is there any other useful thing these imbeciles offer nigeria besides evil deeds

Whether he is an Alhaji or not is not important, what is important is that there are a lot of male, raypist pedophyles in the country.

1 Like

Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
fellis:

And some men have the mind to sleep with a small child. Tufiakwa. What will these people not do for sexx?

Exactly. No supply without demand.
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Tolexander: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2013
fellis:

and what about some small gurls that wouldn't mind sleeping with their fathers' mate?
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Tolexander: and what about some small gurls that wouldn't mind sleeping with their fathers' mate?
If they are underaged then sex with them should be avoided, whether or not they 'mind' sleeping with their fathers' mate. They are still children that are mentally immature and they don't know what they actually want.
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by Walexz02(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Omo mehn! Too many idiiiiiots!!! In this part of the world...;>
Re: 8 Men Slept With Me Daily,confesseed A 13 Year-old Girl by TableLeg(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2013
Words fail me! cry

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Nigerian Thief Stripped Naked And Beaten In Ghana Via Funmitrends / 10 Unbelievable Coincidences In History / Lagos Policeman, Takes A Perfect Selfie With The Phone Of His Victim - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.