Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Boyfriend At 14+ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boyfriend At 14+ (1541 Views)

Miracle Baby Born On 11.12.13 At 14:15 [PHOTOS] / Meet Baby Born On 11-12-13 At 14:15pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend At 14+ by pheesayor(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2008
Pls I need advices on this. My younger sister is just 14 and already has a boyfriend. To me I dont think it's right at this stage and m planning to seperate them. What should I do?
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by bigfather(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2008
Please go ahead and do so jare,what is wrong with these children of nowadays sef ?If possible, beat the mad thing called love out of her head first. What does she know about love angry
Boyfriend at 14  O gao ! shocked
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by lonelypal(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2008
yeah do that right away before its too late
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hmm, no comment.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by Sexyabby(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2008
chiogo:

Hmm, no comment.
lol i was gonna say d same thing
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by vicade(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2008
@Topic
How old is the boyfriend?
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by pheesayor(m): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2008
He's around 17/18
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2008
Most of the time these boys don't care about the girl's reputation. What they are concerned about is bragging to their fellow mates on how so smooth they are in wooing a chick, especially in Nigeria. By the time he finishes messing up your sister's name, mmmhh lipsrsealed.

However it depends on your sister's mindset. You might do everything in your power to stop the relationship, but she might still go behind your back to do whatever she pleases. She needs to understand this kind of relationship takes her mind off the things that ought to matter at this point in her life.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2008
in most cases its just poppy love. it fizzles away with time. but i share ur pains man. dont we hate it when guys chat our sisters up. o well, we did the same thing.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by nossycheek(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
She needs a lot of counselling on what she is into. And if that is not enough for her, then you can use little force to get the trash out of her head. At 14+ she obviously knows nothing
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by coolier(f): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2008
:-x
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by jkpretty(f): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2008
nossycheek:

. At 14+ she obviously knows nothing

Nah! i knew a lot at 14, i just knew that having a boyfriend then wasn't quite a good idea. Plus which house would he come looking for me? shocked

@Topic
I just see ur sister's case like wanting to go with the flow. Better u stop her now or report her to ur parents lest she loses count of the people she has dated before long.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by pheesayor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2008
OMO IBO:

in most cases its just poppy love. it fizzles away with time. but i share your pains man. don't we hate it when guys chat our sisters up. o well, we did the same thing.
sure but now with a 14 year old girl
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by pheesayor(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2008
thanks to everyone that contributed. I talked to her about it and she saw reasons (I threathened her a bit though) but the guy still kept on disturbing so my younger brother sat him and talked sense into his head.

MY SISTER WILL BE 15 TOMORROW
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by CrazyMan(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2008
I would say it’s too risky; she should concentrate on her studies.

Relationships at 14would lead to nothing but pain and heartbreak; she’s your younger sister; sit her down and advice her like and elder am sure she would listen to you.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by iice(f): 3:03am On May 04, 2008
Na wah. . .at 16 i didn't even have interest in boys. . .too busy playing sega and the likes grin
My brothers had no problem with me. . .infact they encouraged their friends to ask me out so that they could watch me shut them down grin grin

Good you had a talk with her. Hope she stays off for a while longer.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by mamaput(f): 12:32pm On May 04, 2008
oh boy you should have started talking be4 she had a boyfriend
depending on who far she has fallen in love.
do not think on takling to will stop her.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2008
iice:

Na wah. . .at 16 i didn't even have interest in boys. . .too busy playing sega and the likes grin
My brothers had no problem with me. . .infact they encouraged their friends to ask me out so that they could watch me shut them down grin grin

Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by lusc: 1:03pm On May 06, 2008
I think you should just advice her on thing she should not do i.e sex and tell her about AIDS.

At 14, I believed I knew a lot but I knew noting I got most of my advice from my peers who are of the same age.

If she is anything like me grin I will still have the boyfriend and lie to you about it. At that age they always like to make their own mistakes and believe all adult likes to enjoy life and tell the young once not to.

You just need to be honest with her. Once she notice you are not on her said sorry but (game over) she will never tell you anything again. And that my dear is what you don’t want.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by elizabetta(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2008
I think you needs to sit her down and talk to her and put some fear into her.Dont be harsh,talk to her with love.
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by iice(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2008
CK wetin? tongue grin
Re: Boyfriend At 14+ by pheesayor(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2012
how time flies, she's 19 already grin

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Mums / Were U Ever Beaten By Your Mother?? / Leaving My Three Year Old In Other People's Care Terrifies Me. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.