Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here (3425 Views)

Please Which European Country Is Good For Hustlers. / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Is Poland Good For Hustlers? How Long Does The Visa Take? How Much? What About Residence Permit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 1:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Sup my fellow nairalanders, this thread is opened for all the hustlers willing to travel abroad in search of greener pastures...let's drop a useful information on how we can procure visa easily and experienced peepz can share useful info too on a better country to hustle...ur views are all welcome...#shoot##
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2013
...Let me start, well I've been dreaming to travel abroad since I was in secondary school, I gat no sponser, heRe in naija, and diz country is just a deep shit...I can't afford the required bank statement to travel, but I can manage to raise 400k - 450k, any advice on hw I can go about it? If you're gonna tell me to invest here in naija, pls don't bother to pOst anything....I'm tired of hearing that...tanx in anticipation of ur respnse

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2013
tobiakins10: ...Let me start, well I've been dreaming to travel abroad since I was in secondary school, I gat no sponser, heRe in naija, and diz country is just a deep shit...I can't afford the required bank statement to travel, but I can manage to raise 400k - 450k, any advice on hw I can go about it? If you're gonna tell me to invest here in naija, pls don't bother to pOst anything....I'm tired of hearing that...tanx in anticipation of ur respnse
Erm. . . .how about get a job(s) and ask friends and family?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 11, 2013
tobiakins10: ...Let me start, well I've been dreaming to travel abroad since I was in secondary school, I gat no sponser, heRe in naija, and diz country is just a deep shit...I can't afford the required bank statement to travel, but I can manage to raise 400k - 450k, any advice on hw I can go about it? If you're gonna tell me to invest here in naija, pls don't bother to pOst anything....I'm tired of hearing that...tanx in anticipation of ur respnse
how about you invest it in naija? grin

3 Likes

Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Tobbylobar(m): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Subscribing... cool
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Naijalastborn(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2013
I reserve my seat.... shocked.
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2013
fellis:
Erm. . . .how about get a job(s) and ask friends and family?
I already av a job, I'm a network administrator/ computer engineer....friends and family only knw about themselves..dey dnt fuckn care bout u,infact dey get jealous when dey c u doin something great, its a strange world u knw

3 Likes

Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2013
sauer:
how about you invest it in naija? grin

Bleep investing in naija, 9ja is a deep shit, overwise don kill naija...just leave investn in 9ja out of it ok?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2013
tobiakins10:
I already av a job, I'm a network administrator/ computer engineer....friends and family only knw about themselves..dey dnt fuckn care bout u,infact dey get jealous when dey c u doin something great, its a strange world u knw
The best solution I can suggest is to get work (more than one if you can) to enable you gather cash, also be patient and frugal until you can save as much as you need.
Sorry about the situation with your friends and family.
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tellwisdom: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Bros abeg, shey i fit see like 2k out of the money, make i take drink beer, chop nkwobi?? sad..abeg sadsad

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2013
tellwisdom:
Bros abeg, shey i fit see like 2k out of the money, make i take drink beer, chop nkwobi?? sad..abeg sadsad
Be serious! The guy needs help angry
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by gabod2012(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
I'll suggest u open an account (savings) in any bank and keeping running it for atleast 6months. Try and make the balance to be a minimum of 500k. I'll give u d rest advise of other doc free.
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
i think we shld invite vicjustice here.....maybe justwise too...i think!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
I Hate 9ja: i think we shld invite vicjustice here.....maybe justwise too...i think!
This is an issue that involves money and not travelling, Vicjustice is a travel expert.
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
tobiakins10: Sup my fellow nairalanders, this thread is opened for all the hustlers willing to travel abroad in search of greener pastures...let's drop a useful information on how we can procure visa easily and experienced peepz can share useful info too on a better country to hustle...ur views are all welcome...#shoot##

Ogbeni

you get any university degree? You get sponsor?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
dahonestboss:

Ogbeni

you get any university degree? You get sponsor?

Sponsor no dey ooo buh I get N.C.E shaaa!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
gabod2012: I'll suggest u open an account (savings) in any bank and keeping running it for atleast 6months. Try and make the balance to be a minimum of 500k. I'll give u d rest advise of other doc free.

If the documents issue can b solved then I guess the rest is small then!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by kennybuda: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2013
O boy you have to bring your head down relate with friends or family menbers living oversea they will guide you on how you will make your journey and how to reside over here dont think its something you can achive easy with your big chest it dosent work that way otherwise oyibo will make you calm down systematicaly.
tobiakins10:

If the documents issue can b solved then I guess the rest is small then!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by dorox(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Whatever your plans are, do not make the mistake of travelling abroad on a tourist visa, you will be well and truly fukked.
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
dorox: Whatever your plans are, do not make the mistake of travelling abroad on a tourist visa, you will be well and truly fukked.
moreso.....in europe..give only uk a try and not.....the rest!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by otunbaneyo09(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Can i work with visiting visa in UK? Please i need (All of you anSwer)
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Naijalastborn(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
otunbaneyo09: Can i work with visiting visa in UK? Please i need (All of you anSwer)
the Short Answer NO!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
moreso.....in europe..give only uk a try and not.....the rest!

U knw its not poSsible for me to get a working permit @ my first entry to uk! Probably I'll b granted a tourist visa...so hw do I go about this?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Dextra(f): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2013
grin
by the time u get abroad .most of u guys yearning to travel out will realise that the money u are about to spend now or will spend in getting out naija is the same amount over 80% of those outside are looking for to come back home to naija.a word is good enough for the wise
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by keystone123(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
onatisi: grin
by the time u get abroad .most of u guys yearning to travel out will realise that the money u are about to spend now or will spend in getting out naija is the same amount over 80% of those outside are looking for to come back home to naija.a word is good enough for the wise

Man, stop fooling people with all your false statement. And I am so sorry for some people like you here who can not make their own research on internet that listen to your false world. Do you know how many people applying for SA and uk alone per day? Find the answer and think why they are traveling. Are they not wise nor having money to invest in Nigeria? Then why are they traveling? Solve the equation. God bless!
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by otunbaneyo09(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Naija_lastborn: the Short Answer NO!

Bro you know that is not easy for a fresh traveler to get working permit so how i mine going to do this been a hustler?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by Naijalastborn(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
otunbaneyo09:

Bro you know that is not easy for a fresh traveler to get working permit so how i mine going to do this been a hustler?
why can't you try another Europe, a friend of mine just get 3 months Turkish Visa
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by tobiakins10(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2013
Naija_lastborn: why can't you try another Europe, a friend of mine just get 3 months Turkish Visa

So are u saying its much easier to get a permit in turkey?
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by keystone123(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2013
tobiakins10:

So are u saying its much easier to get a permit in turkey?

follow your mind....
Re: Hustlers Travel Ambition...let's Meet Here by keystone123(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2013
otunbaneyo09:

If you are in Nigeria you will try your luck at the same time if you travel abroad you will also try your luck. meanwhile, you cannot use some good country abroad to compare Nigeria in terms of well being, basic social amenities and a good contact, I am not talking about poor countries so hear me well. try your luck and be prayerful. with God all things are possible but that for those people who try hard to help themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is This In Nigeria? / I Want To Resign From My Job To Pursue A Masters Degree In USA Or Canada / Survived Another Crash Today. God Is Merciful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.