Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,852 members, 7,798,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Freestyling Work - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freestyling Work (7614 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freestyling Work by firestar(f): 10:48am On May 21, 2013
Thanks for sharing scenes from your mindscape.

I like its free-ranged terrain.
Re: Freestyling Work by Mynd44: 2:35pm On May 21, 2013
Please continue
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 3:04am On May 22, 2013
excerpt from colours of the wind (song):

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 3:05am On May 22, 2013
firestar: Thanks for sharing scenes from your mindscape.

I like its free-ranged terrain.

thanks, your mode of expression is very interesting.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 4:11am On May 22, 2013
excerpt from fireflies (song):

To ten million fireflies, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell,(Said farewell)
But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar

I'd like to make myself believe,
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

1 Like

Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 4:23am On May 22, 2013
excerpt from breakthrough (song):

Up, down, spinnin' all around
Fly high, falling to the ground
Sometimes dreams can feel so far away

Heartbreak, pick up all the pieces
Don't stop dancin’ in the bleachers

Stop, still, take another breath
Road block, move it to the left
Re: Freestyling Work by Mynd44: 5:34am On May 22, 2013
Keep em coming babe
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:50pm On May 25, 2013
The Sage

When the young man decided to move a bit further down, he found his surroundings quite different from the previous forest. This environment consisted mainly of plains, interspersed with small shrubs at regular intervals, and he could sometimes see for miles around as he walked.
He strolled on, it was getting warmer and after a while, he was in a sweltering heat. He stopped frequently to take breaks, resting against the shrubs. The sun shone with a smoldering haze, the distant horizon shimmered gently, and he was getting very thirsty during his walk.

After what seemed like an eternity but could have been a few hours, he sighted an outline close by. He quickened his pace and in a few minutes, came across a man seated on a small rock which looked like a chair. The man, whose age was difficult to ascertain (it was hard to tell if he was young or old), sat in the thinker’s pose, gazing tranquilly out at the world and resting his chin thoughtfully on his hand.

Hello, the young man said, pleased to meet you.

The thinker looked thoughtfully at him, turning his head a little but with his hand still cupping his chin. He assessed the young man from head to toe. He reflected deeply, then nodded an acknowledgment.

I saw you heading this way in the distance, he said. It took you a while to get here. You are thirsty, I presume, because of the heat.

I was going to ask you for some water, said the young man. Could I have some, please.

The thinker offered him a little water bottle, which he took , opened and drank deeply from. He felt refreshed.

Thank you sir, he said after he’d quenched his thirst. I was starting to wonder if there was any water around here, didn’t know what to do.

The thinker nodded again, and pointed in the direction the young man was headed.

You can go along now, he replied, your path lies that way.

The young man waved his thanks and had taken a step forward when he thought he caught an expression he couldnt fathom, on the thinker’s face. It had been so brief he couldn’t be sure of what he saw, but it looked angry. However, it was gone almost as soon as it had appeared, and the thinker was once again in his thinking pose, contemplating other unseen issues.

The young looked at him, puzzled. The thinker ignored him at first, then after a while, looked his way.

What is it young man? He asked.

I wasn’t sure, the young man replied, for a moment there it seemed like you were angry or unhappy, then in a minute, the emotion was gone and you simply looked thoughtful.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
**to be retitled "The Thinker"**

and to be contd, this last one is a rough draft.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:35am On May 29, 2013
The Thinker contd.

Is that so, young man, said the thinker. Well, since you’re not sure, why not go on your way?

The young man was rather confused.

Alright, he said, I’ll be moving on.

He turned to leave, and as he did so, out of the corner of his eye he caught another expression on the thinker’s face. This time, it was worry. But when he looked fully at the seated thinker, all he saw was a calm countenance and the ubiquitous chin cupped in his hand, just as before.

The thinker said nothing, and seemed to be waiting for him to leave. So he turned to go.

The scenario again repeated itself and he saw fear on the thinker’s face. Which was wiped away in an instant as soon as he tried to look.

This state of affairs played out a few more times, with envy, disillusionment, affection, annoyance, hurt, distrust, grief, hostility, indifference, desire, disdain, curiosity, loneliness, passion, sadness, confidence, shame, trust, despair, joy and a host of other emotions flitting across the thinker’s face but quickly replaced by a calm façade as soon as it was noticed.

The young man queried the thinker about his feelings the first few times, but could not get a clear answer, as the thinker preferred not to discuss anything, but rather stayed contemplating his own thoughts.

The young man decided to press on with his journey, determinedly faced forward and kept moving. One last glance at the thinker’s face showed relief, which was once again quickly replaced by an unruffled countenance.

The young man thought better of asking and, journeyed on.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:37am On May 29, 2013
The Plains of Beauty

The plains spread before him, with a faint haze shimmering in the distant foreground. As he got closer to a small wooded area consisting mostly of shrubs, he paused in front of a garden with flowers forming the words “The Plains of Beauty”.
In one corner of the garden, were some women busily putting things into different boxes. He approached them and asked what they were doing.

Hello, they said. They didn’t seem surprised to see him, or at his question. This, he reflected, was quite common around these parts- no one ever seemed surprised when he showed up.

The ladies showed him what was in the boxes. One held different coloured soil, another had green leaves, some had flower petals arranged by colour- red, blue, green, yellow, brown, pink, green, all stacked, collected and cleared for processing. They told him the items were necessary and in great demand.

What are they used for, he asked.

You’ll see, they replied.

They went back to work and the young man kept moving.

He saw a young woman seated on a nearby stone. She was holding an earthen cup in her hands and seemed to be molding it into a shape. She also had a little box beside her from which she took out items to use on the cup. Paint, brushes, tweezers, and so on.

The young man was curious and asked her what she was doing.

She looked up and he noticed her unadorned expression.

I’m making a cup she said. I will need it for later.

What’s happening later, he asked.

Other people will see me, she replied.

He was puzzled, but decided to keep moving. He bid her goodbye and she went back to her work, molding the cup and viewing it critically from different angles.

As the young man walked, he saw a number of women in different stages of working at their cups. The cups themselves were beginning to take on various colours and shapes, some were very impressive artwork while others were obviously amateur. It seemed the longer you worked on making your cup, the better you got at it generally. However, some seemed to have worked on theirs too long, and the results, when that happened, were a bit loud and garish. Other cups looked like war paint had been applied to them. Bold strokes, bright, vibrant hues, and thick lines and angles, typified these ones.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:39am On May 29, 2013
^ more detail to be added.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:40am On May 29, 2013
The Falconer

The young man decided to stop for a drink at a fresh stream. He was tired, and still wondering where to get a meal. A low lying tree near the stream had fruit hanging from it, which he found to be large, juicy guavas. Relieved, he plucked some and sat down to eat. The guavas were delicious, and he put some in his bag for later.

After eating the guavas, he felt full, and lay down for a nap.

When he woke up, the sun was still shining but now he felt rested and had more strength for his journey. He thought about the lady and wondered if she was sailing at that moment.

When he resumed his journey with renewed vigour, he was on the lookout for the cup making ladies, but the ones he saw, were far away in the distance.

He did see a group of men to the left of him however, so he headed that way. A man strolled leisurely past, then doubled back to shake his hand.

I’d like to introduce myself , he said. I’m Ghor Jhus.

He had a very striking face. His features were clear cut, his eyebrows shapely, and his eyes piercing. He had a leisurely appearance about him, and did not seem overly curious about the young man. He offered to walk with him a short distance until they got to the closest shade- the sun was still shining brightly in the sky.

The young man asked Ghor Jhus what he did for a living.

Oh, I have a glass tree, the other man replied. Mine is used for storing moments. You’ll see me or someone from my group, working with the ladies and their cups, at some point.

Alright, said the young man. I’ll be on the lookout.

They were nearing a little hollow now, and he sighted other men sitting in the groove. Ghor Jhus walked with him there, and then took his leave. He sauntered off gracefully, his shirt billowing slightly in the breeze. He raised his arm and the young man saw a hawk descend, then alight first on his arm, then his shoulder.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:41am On May 29, 2013
Mysterious and Glow

Two of the men in the groove got up as the young man approached, and walked in his direction. When they were close enough, they nodded at him and asked if he knew where they could get some food.

I just passed a stream with a guava tree beside it, he said. Its back that way, and you could probably reach it in about a half hour if you walk fast enough.

Thanks, said one of the men. We’ll walk with you for sometime then head for the stream. We have a few items we need to collect from further down.

The young man did not have any objection to this, so they all strolled on.

A few clouds were gathering in the sky but not enough to indicate a storm. So the young man felt he need not worry about facing another gale so soon after experiencing the previous one. The only shelter in sight were the few woods scattered here and there and sighted occasionally, so it was rather a relief to not have to think of getting drenched in a hurricane.

His companions were very chatty. They told jokes, exchanged tall tales, high fived each other, and generally made merry, even though he didn’t join in. They were both tall, but that’s where their similarity ended. One was dark, mysterious and aloof, while the other was tan, gregarious and affable.
Re: Freestyling Work by whitemosquito(f): 7:56am On May 29, 2013
Cud i ask y various emotions flitted past the thinkers face? Plus, im gettin this feeling of 'starting a movie halfway', is dat part of the plan?
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 12:28pm On May 29, 2013
^ I dont get the movie question.

Can you explain better?

Wbb
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 5:42pm On May 29, 2013
Cud i ask y various emotions flitted past the thinkers face?

the thinker typically has a calm facade, meaning an unemotional expression.

so it would be out of character for him to show any other emotion besides a sober one showing he's contemplating weightier matters than the average person.

he is meditating, that requires concentration and would not leave room for distractions which would produce those emotions in other people.

Another pov is the thinker does not want to be seen/caught having those other emotions.
Re: Freestyling Work by whitemosquito(f): 7:04pm On May 29, 2013
Ok. The oda q meant: iv tried reading from the beginning several times, but i still cant shake off the sensation one gets when u start a movie halfway... like iv missed several important episodes. Thats how i feel. So im asking is it intentional? Is it part of the free styling?
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 9:37pm On May 29, 2013
its the freestyling.

i still have to revise and edit the write up.

I'm just putting thoughts down for now.

I get your point, especially about the missing several episodes part.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2013
The Grove, or Pick Your Karma

The young man journeyed with his two companions. After a while they had to stop to rest: this they did under the shade of a nearby tree. The young man was grateful for the little succour offered by the tree, and thankfully rested near its low lying branches, just in time to catch a cool breeze blowing westward. This was refreshing weather.

The two young gentlemen also sat down under the tree. However, it seemed no sooner had they done so, than to the young man's surprise, they sprang up again and declared they had to be on their way. While he stared in surprise, they took off, walking at such a fast pace all he could do was gape in amazement. The young man leaped to his feet and ran after them. They were already some distance off, and he wondered if they were jet propelled or simply fast walkers.

By the time he caught up with the young guys, he was out of breath and had to stop briefly while his strength returned. The two young men had also paused, and were waiting for him to say something.

Where are you going, he gasped.

The dark mysterious one answered, we need to get changed in time for the function.

What function, asked the young man. He felt better now, and less winded. Fleetingly, he wondered how they practically flew in motion.

The glowing guy replied: the same function the girl told you about, we're getting some other outfits and then we'll be back to continue on our way.

Wait for us under the tree, he continued, we'll return in no time.

Knowing he could not continue at their pace anyway, the young man bid them goodbye and turned back to resume his seat by the tree branches, in the shade. He watched the two gentlemen vanish into the distance, then turned around to examine his surroundings.

The tree had fruit growing on it. Each fruit was roughly the size of a leather ball, and oval in shape. They were differing colours, red, brown, green, yellow, blue, and some which were transparent. The fruit hung low on the tree and looked very tantalizing, especially to the young man who was beginning to feel hungry again. He noticed the broad tree trunk was blocking his view of what lay behind the tree, so he decided to walk around it and investigate.

What he found was a grove of trees. Each had low lying fruit hanging from its branches, a breeze was blowing gently through the garden, and a faint aroma was wafting on the breeze. It was not a bad aroma, just one he found puzzling because he could not place it. He didnt know if it was coming from the fruit, the leaves, or blown in from somewhere outside the grove.

He saw a little waterfall slightly ahead. It looked very refreshing, and the water bubbled soundlessly into the small rocks beneath. From there, it flowed away in an unknown direction, and the young man stood for some time, trying to figure out exactly where it was headed. He wondered if he should follow the stream in order to find its destination. Maybe it would take him back to the seashore and the lady in the boat?
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 2:55am On Jun 09, 2013
Contd

He heard a slight sound beside him, and when he turned around, it was the two gentlemen- they had appeared as silently and as quickly as they'd disappeared earlier. However, now they had on different outfits- the dark mysterious guy had on a red blazer, black pants,a black shirt and patent footwear with a design embroidered on it, while the lighter glowing guy was wearing a white blazer with red lapels, white pants, and spiffy leather shoes. They looked dashing, and the young man wondered if he also needed a wardrobe change.

No, they assured him, you're visiting so you're ok.

The young man asked them about the garden. They invited him to take a stroll through it and learn more.

The garden, the young men said, was the garden of design. The fruit on the trees were called fruit of karma, and everyone who came to the grove, were allowed to pick one, take a bite, then throw the rest of the fruit into the waterfall from where it was carried off downstream and deposited into the garden of memory. The garden of memory was a quiet place where memories were planted- some could be dug up and examined, while others could not and simply became part of the ecosystem.

And where does the stream go to, the young man asked.

It continues past the garden of memory, and empties back into the ocean, they replied.

Oh, said the young man, I got here by way of the ocean, maybe I should just follow this stream and head back to the shore.

His companions looked at each other, then shook their heads.

Well, you can do that, the dark mysterious one said, but you should attend the function first, there's a lot to be seen there.

The other gentleman nodded in agreement.

The young man considered their words carefully, and even though he could not really see a reason why the function was important to him personally (it obviously was to the other two men), he eventually decided he would go there before heading back to the garden.

He did wonder if he should eat some fruit however, so he could sow a seed of memory (and quench his hunger), and made to pick one.

Wait, said the light, glowing gentlemen, I dont think you should eat that yet, you're a visitor and the fruit usually has to be eaten by those of us who are constant here. There's another garden which we'll get to presently, and you can eat the fruit in that one.

The young man asked if he could drink some water at least, and wash his face to freshen up. They assured him that was ok. So he went over to the waterfall, took a long drink, then washed his face and arms, rolled up his trousers, and washed his feet in the stream. The water had tasted nice and refreshing, and he felt invigorated.

When he looked over at the two young men after he was done, he was surprised to see two girls had joined them and they were all engaged in conversation, with the lighter glowing gentleman talking animatedly. The girls were carrying their cups, of course, and they looked at him with interest when he came out of the water. The dark mysterious guy had his arms around them and seemed very interested in what they had to say, while at the same time retaining his air of mystery. He also appeared very conscious of his surroundings.

The young man walked over, and they all resumed their journey. The girls glanced at him every now and then, but by and large, remained engrossed with the other two male companions, who informed him in between gists, they would need another wardrobe change before very long.

The young man knew what to expect this time, so he nodded and gave a thumbs up to let them know he understood.

Their path took them out of the grove and back on the plain, and the two gentlemen immediately took off again, this time with their female companions, he watched them vanish,almost flying, while he hurried on in his own way.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 4:36am On Jun 23, 2013
currently listening to trouble by taylor swift, nice beat, sad lyrics sad cheesy
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 4:37am On Jun 23, 2013
The Blue Land

Soon, it was evening and the young man prepared to buckle down for the night. He was very tired, and looked forward to getting some rest. He scanned his surroundings, trying to see if there were any buildings within walking distance. Or at least a hollow where he could sleep.

He did not see any abode in sight, so he wryly resigned himself to the next available hollow. He could see a level plain in the distance which seemed to be covered with grass, so he headed in that direction, determined to find a place before sunset. He looked around occasionally to see if the two young men and their companions had reappeared. They hadn’t, so he concentrated on where he was going.

The young man knew he would get sleepy quite soon, so he quickened his pace, and in about half an hour, had arrived at the plain he’d sighted in the distance. He noticed the foreground seemed to be joined with the horizon, and as he got closer, he saw why.

The plain was covered with bright blue grass which swayed gently with the breeze. The blue was a startling, bright hue set against the intense light blue of the sky. An occasional cloud drifted out of sight, far above him.

The young man surveyed the scene. It was like nothing he had ever seen before, and he drank it in. He dropped to his knees on the grass, feeling the texture. It felt very smooth, springy and its bright colour somehow added to this effect. He saw, or rather sensed an occasional animal running through the grass- he thought it (or they) looked like small, miniature deer but he couldn’t be sure.

Our hero lay down, and as he did so, he felt something hard in his pocket. He put his hand in and drew it out.

It was the prism the lady had given him- he’d almost forgotten it was there. He peered closely into it and observed the different colours inside. Then he put it down in the grass and watched it reflect the blue all around. It was very fascinating.

What had the lady said about the prism? Something about analyzing the truth, he reflected. He wondered what she meant.

The sun was setting now, and the young man was feeling sleepy. He put the prism back in his pocket and rolled over on his side, watching the sunset. The sky was an assortment of blue, orange, yellow, and some grey on the side. The sun was a giant orb of light in the middle, surrounded by the various rays, hues and wisps of cloud which also seemed to be hurrying somewhere.

As he watched, the long lines of cloud seemed to be arranging themselves in a specific manner, forming words right before his eyes. He blinked, and the message was still there. It looked like “Watch out for the Destroyer”.

He wondered if he was dreaming.

The clouds drifted off as soon as they were formed. While he stared, more words came up. This time, he read “Use Your Prism”, and then the words were gone, the clouds moving slowly and aimlessly away, carried along by the invisible wind.

The young man fell asleep shortly after. He still didn’t understand what he had seen.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2013
“I long to hear the story of your life, which must captivate the ear strangely.”

Shakespeare, The Tempest
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2013
The Kingdom of Colts

Our hero got up at the first crack of dawn. The blue grass waved gently at him, and he walked around peering through it, looking for a water source so he could wash his face and have a drink.

As he parted the grass every few inches, he came across a miniature doe, curled up and fast asleep. It sprang up as he gazed at it, and stood quivering, as he carefully picked it up, cupped in the palm of his hand. It felt warm and soft, and he stroked it back gently with one finger. For some reason, he wasn’t surprised when it spoke.

Beware of the destroyer, it said.

I saw that message, he replied, but I’m not sure what it means.

The doe looked at him steadily and with some trepidation.

You don’t understand what it means, it said. But just be careful because the destroyer will come looking for you.

Ok, the young man responded. I will.

The conversation seemed ended then, and he was about to put the doe down, then remembered he had another question. He had seen some movement in the distance and wondered what lay ahead.

That is the kingdom of the colts, the doe told him. You have to journey through there to get further. Journey through does not mean journey in, it simply means you will encounter that kingdom on your way.

Is it safe, asked the young man.

No it is not, replied the doe.

That was enough information. The young man put the doe down and watched it leap gracefully through the grass, vanishing in an instant into the grass. Soon even the rippling caused by its movement stopped, and the young man headed towards the shapes he saw further off in the distance.

The shapes got clearer as he moved closer, and he saw a number of colts, all grazing intently. They were still quite far away though.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 5:34am On Jun 29, 2013
contd

A figure approached him from the left, and he stood and waited while it walked up.

It was a man. He explained he was also on a journey, just like our hero, and trying to reach a destination. He was, however, more familiar with the terrain than the young man, and so offered to act as his escort for the rest of the journey. The young man decided to think about the offer, and determined to go along with him in the meantime.

They walked on together, with the other man proving a very good-natured and sociable companion. He offered various commentaries on the landscape, the terrain, the wildlife, the coconut trees, and virtually everything under the sun. The young man barely got a word in one topic before the other fellow had started off on another. However, they were getting nearer to the colts, so in between keeping an eye out for other strange appearances, and wondering what would be required of him there, the young man had enough to occupy his time.

As they approached, some of the colts stopped grazing to watch them. The other man also noticed this and suggested they walk around the area, instead of directly onto the grazing region. This they did, moving slightly to the left and making a wide circle around the grazers. One or two of them whinnied and moved their way.

Don’t run said the chatty fellow. They are swift and would promptly catch up with us. They will monitor you all the time, and assess what level you are on the threat scale, and also decide what type of interaction you’ll have.

This was an unusual situation, thought the young man, but he didn’t see he had much choice besides what he was doing now.

So they walked casually by the colts, and he tried to not observe them scrutinizing him.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2013
quotes from the willy wonka movie and their literary allusions:

http://home.comcast.net/~tom.brodhead/wonka.htm

WONKA: We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

from Ode
by Arthur O'Shaughnessy [1844-1881]

We are the music-makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams.
World-losers and world-forsakers,
Upon whom the pale moon gleams;
Yet we are the movers and shakers,
Of the world forever, it seems.

With wonderful deathless ditties
We build up the world's great cities,
And out of a fabulous story
We fashion an empire's glory:
One man with a dream, at pleasure,
Shall go forth and conquer a crown;
And three with a new song's measure
Can trample an empire down.

We, in the ages lying
In the buried past of the earth,
Built Nineveh with our sighing,
And Babel itself with our mirth;
And o'erthrew them with prophesying
To the old of the new world's worth;
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2013
[Boarding the Wonkatania]
WONKA: All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by.

from Sea Fever
by John Masefield [1878-1967]

I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick, and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a grey dawn breaking.
I must down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call which may not be denied.
And all I ask is a windy day with white clouds flying,
And flung spray and blown spume, and the seagulls crying.
I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way, and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife.
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow rover,
And a quite sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2013
[Mixing a concoction in the Invention Room]

WONKA: Invention, my dear friends, is ninety-three percent perspiration, six percent electricity, four percent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple.

Thomas Edison [1847-1931]
Genius is one percent inspiration, and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
Re: Freestyling Work by whitemosquito(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2013
Mmm. A doe is a young deer,yea? That means ders no way you can 'pick it up and cup it in d palm of ur hand, put it down and it gallops away'. Either u cant pick it up, or if u can,it cant gallop away. Maybe scuttle away but definitely not gallop. Its too small to 'gallop'. More ink!
Re: Freestyling Work by tpia5: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
its miniature- check the post again.

as per galloping, i didnt use that term at all, where are you seeing it?

doe is a female deer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Named Harvard’s Class Day Speaker / Christmas In The City __ohibenemma. / Bloggers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.