Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary (28266 Views)

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Breaking News, Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty, From Abubakar Shakau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by redsun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, they're pulling the strings because they feel protected. If you know what I mean.

The government has nothing in place to protect itself,that is why they are pulling the strings.

Apart from that,the people on the other side are part the same government they are fighting.It is the clash of evil.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
swedbase: They can islamise the entire North and the south west but no vacant for them anywhere in the East i swear.

When will u out grow this hopeless tribal bigotry act of yours?? PLease answer me ooo cos u sound so clueless now
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by slimghost(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Jastombutex11:

When will u out grow this hopeless tribal bigotry act of yours?? PLease answer me ooo cos u sound so clueless now

Whats the bigotry in his statement? Seems you just learned the word newly sir? enjoy grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by gratiaeo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
nagoma:
Everybody knows about these fabricated "quotes" meant to incite hatred. Sardauna would never say such nonsense.Boy, go to school.
You called the quote nonsense? My only advice to you northerners is to look inwardly and see where your problems is coming from. Stop blaming the south because your bid to use them as your conquered territory backfired
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by kjhova(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Osc: I like their guts but note they are to Islamize north not Nigeria that is why it doesnt concern me.

It should concern you bro. The North is filled with mostly innocent ordinary people like you and I who just want to get by with their life.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by slimghost(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Whats the bigotry in his statement? Seems you just learned the word newly sir? enjoy grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by mrMaxebute: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Adura_ngba: Over to you Buhari.
must alway undecideds mention Buhari? Na him be Mumu Goodluck that removed his Brother Azazi as NSA and put Dansuki undecided
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by plasgidy: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ladies and gents of the house, when mend was in action we new them by there names they ware all on tv , why wount we know this boko ppl.

Mr gej and his govt should consult algerian govt pres, butafilika when one of the political party lost election in 1992 they went on bombarding algeria for more than a decade, there security was ever battle ready well equiped with all it take such as helicopters and toyota land cruiser, immediatly there is infor abt terrorist present withn mins you will see more than 100 toyota geep green color all over full of gerndamarien

The should equip the militry very thats what they are there, else this ppl is going to win this fight and we are not safe if, be wiser
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by rawtruth(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
When Al-qaeda and the Talibans accept "Amnesty", boko haram might do same. I said it before; that those advocating amnesty for boko haram are deliberately trying to give the sect legitimacy. As much as the Niger Delta militants were committing terrorists acts and were made up of mostly criminals, with many of them justifiably killed by the JTF, they had good reasons to complain, though their methods were wrong. Lets see how the Sultan and co will react to the sect's position.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by kjhova(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
obo_man:
6.. We should stop the blame game on northern leaders, as some of them do genuinely wanna see this scourge end. Yes it is their fault, but the responsibilities to deal with Boko Haram shouldn't be left solely on their doorstep. We all have to fight this group together as 1.

Thumbs up dude. You do have a good head on your shoulder.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Osc: I like their guts but note they are to Islamize north not Nigeria that is why it doesnt concern me.
You f.ool, it is the entire Nigeria they want to islamize .
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
kennydee05:
Is he part of GEJ cabinet?
Or maybe .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. Should tell your GEJ Τ̅☺ tell us the BH that are in governmentm
If you live a golden medal in a room with 36 people and come back to witness that the medal is missing, then you can reasonably conclude that there are thieves in the room. That doesn't mean you know who the thieves are.
The same with the boko haram in government.
Although, nowadays I think GEJ knows some of them and is dancing to their tune. He is ballless.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nduchucks: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Where are you guys hiding skekubula?

What is skekubula?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
mu2sa2: Boko haram believe they are on a mission to avenge the death of their members killed by security forces (jtf) and of muslims killed in so-called muslim/christian clashes across the north. They are not after money. This rejection of any amnesty offer must be seen in the context of what they claim they fighting for. The die-hards among them will reject amnesty but the majority foot soldiers can be persuaded to lay down their arms. One thing is clear, though, money does not appeal to these guys, so FG cannot use money to entice them as they did with niger delta terrorists (whose "generals" hav abandoned the "struggle" and are now living in luxury and hobnobbing with corrupt politicians in PH, lagos, Abuja). For the majority bh members amnesty offer is a good first step, but they are not going to come out and negotiate surrender or peace as some people expect. What I think will happen is that they will just stop their activities and u will see a reducton or even cessation of violence by them. If this happens JTF violence should cease as well. And innocent people caught between boko haram and JTF violence will breathe a sigh of relief.
Were the people bombed in their churches "caught between" boko violence and JTF violence ?
Were the people bombed in their houses caught up as well ? Were the people bombed in the bus station caught up ?
Come on stop this nonsence, boko haram is aimed at killing as much innocent people as possible, the aim of the JTF is to protect those innocent people. And your solution is not workable as it relies on faith in boko haram and menthal denial of the refusal of amnesty by boko haram. It is verry clear that to you boko haram is more legitimate than the JTF.
Man you are a big f.ool.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maxymilliano: Boko haram has never demanded for amnesty, it was northern leaders and their western allies who demand for it. Boko haram struggles, as led by Shekau is purely ideological in nature, and his demand is anything but amnesty.

I hope u have been reminded to add ''Ohanaeze'' to Northern Allies grin

Northern Nigeria too much ooo!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What is skekubula?
As a southerner I have two solutions to boko haram:
1) we let JTF do its job
2) We divide the country into two, with locals voting on the side they want to join.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
kj_hova:

Thumbs up dude. You do have a good head on your shoulder.
Since it is their fault, shouldn't they be jailed alongside the boko haram b.astards ?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by TRUTHTELA: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
These folks are "FRONTING". This's just a veiled way of demanding more money from what the negotiating team has offered to pay them. I have one word for the NORTHERN MUSLIM ELITES that have used the BLOOD of INNOCENT SOULS to make Northern Nigeria ungovernable "more wretched than it was", "THE EVIL THAT MEN DO, LIVES WITH THEM!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by plasgidy: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who is bokoharam? Are they spirit? The anwser is no, but our retierd generals in the north no single foriegn hand in it atall exept the poor niger and chard immigrant the are using.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Mgbadike80: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
gratiaeo: Eleven days after Nigeria
got her political
independence on October 1,
1960, the Sardauna of
Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello
said, as was carried by the
Parrot newspaper on
October 12, 1960:
"The new nation called
Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather
Othman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a
change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as
willing tools and the south
as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule
over us and never allow
them to have control over
their future." – Parrot
Newspaper October 12,
continue saying the documented truth. The biafran war was the first successfull modern jihad and the north will not stop untill islam is established from the coast at port harcourt to the coast at lagos. Have u ever heard the term, islam will rule the world? Or the dipping of the koran into the atlantic ocean? I do not wish to have the country divided but doing it now the sudan style will surely save more lives and return peace to the north. That is exactly what happened in sudan. The muslims in the north can't attack the christians in the south since the country is no longer one. GEJ should formally allow nigeria to break up after 100yrs in existence as planned by the british.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nduchucks: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
patriot4:
As a southerner I have two solutions to boko haram:
1) we let JTF do its job
2) We divide the country into two, with locals voting on the side they want to join.

Unfortunately your solutions are unconstitutional.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Mgbadike80: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

fortunately that very solution was implemented in sudan successfully.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Emperor007: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
gratiaeo: Eleven days after Nigeria
got her political
independence on October 1,
1960, the Sardauna of
Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello
said, as was carried by the
Parrot newspaper on
October 12, 1960:
"The new nation called
Nigeria should be an estate
of our great grandfather
Othman Dan Fodio. We
must ruthlessly prevent a
change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as
willing tools and the south
as a conquered territory and
never allow them to rule
over us and never allow
them to have control over
their future." – Parrot
Newspaper October 12,

^^^

This is the ideology they're presently fighting for through Boko Haram

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by PrinceJTT(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Do you know that u can start mini importation biz (free shipping) wit jst N7500?
Learn d step by step trick at www.greatidea4lifeinvestment.info
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What is more unconstitutional than giving Amnesty to the worse criminals Nigeria has ever seen ?
Shall that Amnesty not be extended to everyone involved in crimes of any sort, since boko haram crimes are the worse.
How is it constitutional to not allow JTF do its job ?
If you want to break constitution by giving alqaida money and giving them Amnesty, then the South wants out of the union.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Chose one of the solutions because I can assure you those are the only ones.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by mu2sa2: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
patriot4: Were the people bombed in their churches "caught between" boko violence and JTF violence ?
Were the people bombed in their houses caught up as well ? Were the people bombed in the bus station caught up ?
Come on stop this nonsence, boko haram is aimed at killing as much innocent people as possible, the aim of the JTF is to protect those innocent people. And your solution is not workable as it relies on faith in boko haram and menthal denial of the refusal of amnesty by boko haram. It is verry clear that to you boko haram is more legitimate than the JTF.
Man you are a big f.ool.
I can see that you are an ig.noramus. Today in maiduguri, kano, yobe and other places there two are armed belligerents - JTF and boko haram. The killings in these places are perpetrated by both of them. If JTF and boko haram were to vacate these cities all violence will stop.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by lawizle(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ds tin don turn toh Spartacus Season 3 with BH being d Spartacus camp & FG being d Roman camp...I only hope sey e no go end like d film oh..I pray I win next year visa lottery b4 d final showdown beginz!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by confusion247(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
mike404:
Allah will reward them
With 72 virgins
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Here is the face of another Nigeria soldier sacrificed on the altar of political expediency.

Army Officer Killed By Boko Haram In Yobe Identified, Friends Says No To Amnesty

Major Samuel Jega Kanady Dalaky

The Army officer killed last weekend in Yobe State by the Boko Haram sect has been identified as Major Samuel Jega Kanady Dalaky of Gombe State.

Major Dalaky was a member of the 50th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, as well as an alumnus of the Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria.

George Ibrahim, an associate of the deceased, told SaharaReporters in a telephone call from Gombe State that the major was killed during a tough gun fight with Boko Haram which ambushed military personnel of the Joint Task Force in Gaidam, Yobe State.

Ibrahim said that he will be leading a team of Dalaky’s friends who are kicking against the proposed amnesty in view of the heinous activities of Boko Haram, and that they will make their position known to the Nigerian government.

He said, “You cannot be bombing citizens and security personnel and get paid for killing them. They have killed innocent Nigerians and military personnel and now they killed Major Samuel Dalaky, [while] two other officers are in critical condition.

“We are meeting as friends and associates of all Nigerians killed by Boko Haram and will submit our protest to Nigerian government against the amnesty. It is irrational and illogical, you cannot negotiate with blood thirsty terrorists, they have left his little two children fatherless, just like they have left thousands [of people] widows and orphans.”

Source

Is it not time for the government to make good its claim, by revealing who the sponsors of Boko Haram are?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by muredo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
GEJ IS TOO WEAK TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Afritop(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
NIGERIA CORRUPT GOVERNMENT WILL ABANDON YOUTHS, WILL NOT SPONSOR THEIR EDUCATION AND LEAVE THEM TO THEIR OWN FATE. BUT WHEN THE YOUTHS BEGIN TO CARRY GUN, THE GOVT MAINTAIN THEIR STAND AND WILL CONDEMN THEM AND WHEN THE YOUTHS BEGIN TO ACT RUTHLESSLY AGAINST THE NATION, THE GOVT FIGHTS BACK. IN ISSUES OF TERRORISM WHERE BOMBING AND KIDNAPPING OF INNOCENT CITIZENS ARE INVOLVED, EVEN THOUGH THE GOVT IS TO BE BLAMED, JUSTICE ALSO SHOULD BE DONE TO PERPETRATORS OF EVIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.