Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. (3283 Views)

Is It Possible To Become A Land Lord With Just 100k? Unbelievable? Then Read On! / Mike Adenuga Of Glo Painted By No 1 New Media Painting Artist In Nigeria Awizzy / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2013
Sup Peeps,
i read what people write on NL and sometimes i just wonder....
like this morning, a dude posting his pix and asking...am i fine?
who send you if you fine abi yu no fine? gash!...but the truth the ultimate beauty na yur bank account walai.
people dey comot house 5am dey enter VI go daily hustle u pose infront of Techno phone dey ask if yu fine.
na people like yu dey look 4 sugar mummy.....

ehen, to serious minded peeps....lets talk.

the truth is working for some company cant take you into forbes magazine
or even buy you that dream ride....neither can you own a crib in banana island
with a 30day salary cycle...

i gat 4 years work experience...graduate if yu care to know sha.
presently i work with a Facility Management Company but trust me....even though my monthly take home make small sense,
omo, its still not it when compared to wetin we dey generate as revenue...
so i ask myself....all we do is generate money on a monthly basis...

...am not greedy, there's just a time you think of branching out and chasing your dream...
or basically make way for some people who dey drop dem CV for Jobberman....

well, let me say create a job for people who send CVs to jobberman....

i am thinking of branching out, setting up a small FM company as well but omo, to break into that industry
you need a few capital....thats where the hurdle is....and thats where am considering sourcing for a financial partner.

i know e no go easy but walai...Dangote never said it was or it has been easy....even if na him rich pass for Africa.

fellas, dis aint a scam so relax ok?....
its only for serious dudes who's got the mind to take the bull in Adenuga's tower by the horn
if you cant then i will advice you to save your internet data MB and dont bother replying or saying anything ok?

...on my part, i gat a faily set up office in 'lere as an office can contain at least 4-5 staff...
...i gat a registered company even though a new 1 can be set up where no be only me be the director or MD.
i gat the ideas and business development skills.....trust me...dats what i do presently where i work.
what i need aint just cash alone, i need the 2nd head that makes up the 2 good heads....and a few capital to put on the table or any "Big man" that can fund or believe in the dream.....
and also you should know someone that knows someone that knows someone that can help contact any link man.

am not dropping my number yet cos i hate flashers ok?.....it could be distracting at work...
and lastly, am not concerned abt gender...guy, girl, hermaphrodite abi Androgynous....wetin concern me....
lets make money!

if you are intrested drop yur email or Mobile number, we go communicate...or lets say, i go reach you...just reply.

ok, guys, make i return to my daily hustle....pay day is approaching...MPR is knocking....abi una no want make i collect my alawy for this month ni?

later.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by Talking(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why is it that nobody have replied yet? :oWell, bros, ur lingua franca and writing skills make sense shall grin. Anyway, I go put eye for here incase better show. All the same, keep ur job until u get wat u want, nobody tests the depth of a river with both feet, except u b Akpos.
# my 2 bitcoins grin#

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by kolexy(m): 4:24am On Apr 17, 2013
jonathanblu: Sup Peeps,
who send you if you fine abi yu no fine? gash!...but the truth the ultimate beauty na yur bank account walai.
people dey comot house 5am dey enter VI go daily hustle u pose infront of Techno phone dey ask if yu fine.

presently i work with a Facility Management Company but trust me....even though my monthly take home make small sense,

...am not greedy, there's just a time you think of branching out and chasing your dream...

i am thinking of branching out, setting up a small FM company as well but omo, to break into that industry
you need a few capital....thats where the hurdle is....and thats where am considering sourcing for a financial partner.

i know e no go easy but walai...Dangote never said it was or it has been easy....even if na him rich pass for Africa.

its only for serious dudes who's got the mind to take the bull in Adenuga's tower by the horn
if you cant then i will advice you to save your internet data MB and dont bother replying or saying anything ok?

...on my part, i gat a faily set up office in 'lere as an office can contain at least 4-5 staff...
...i gat a registered company even though a new 1 can be set up where no be only me be the director or MD.
i gat the ideas and business development skills.....trust me...dats what i do presently where i work.
what i need aint just cash alone, i need the 2nd head that makes up the 2 good heads....and a few capital to put on the table or any "Big man" that can fund or believe in the dream.....
and also you should know someone that knows someone that knows someone that can help contact any link man.

am not dropping my number yet cos i hate flashers ok?.....it could be distracting at work...
and lastly, am not concerned abt gender...guy, girl, hermaphrodite abi Androgynous....wetin concern me....
lets make money!

if you are intrested drop yur email or Mobile number, we go communicate...or lets say, i go reach you...just reply.

ok, guys, make i return to my daily hustle....pay day is approaching...MPR is knocking....abi una no want make i collect my alawy for this month ni?

later.

Nice one! Send me an email @ KOLEX4ME@YAHOO.COM
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by mikedore: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
lets talk @ isituamichael@gmail.com
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Talking: Why is it that nobody have replied yet? :oWell, bros, ur lingua franca and writing skills make sense shall grin. Anyway, I go put eye for here incase better show. All the same, keep ur job until u get wat u want, nobody tests the depth of a river with both feet, except u b Akpos.
# my 2 bitcoins grin#

well am not shocked the post hasn't had much responses...its not a gossip thread....life is like a triangle...few spaces at the TOP...but the few people that have responded?...we doin good...you like my writing skills?...hmmnn...tnx...but am wondering y u wan put eye 4 here incase beter show...guy..yu wan share out of the beter wen yu no sow?..
anyway tnx 4d advice,...my job is intact...and for you info...was Bill Gates Akpos when he dropped out of school to drive Microsoft?
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by prologue: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice one. I too in same situation. I admire your dare to dream.
Making much, paying little... U know some biz move by already established network. Check wella say u full ground remain b4 u branch out sha. Half knowledge make me lose people money.
If u can start where u are n with what u have, people would struggle to come it. Like me, just got a deal to be supplying conveyor belts... Am raising my first cash by selling my car if the cash am expecting slows down. With d status of a manufacturer's representative, can approach boi or call on private investors to have a share, maybe sub-dealership, what I need to do is a good plan and impeccable financials. You are not alone. C ya @ d top. Keep moving
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
prologue: Nice one. I too in same situation. I admire your dare to dream.
Making much, paying little... U know some biz move by already established network. Check wella say u full ground remain b4 u branch out sha. Half knowledge make me lose people money.
If u can start where u are n with what u have, people would struggle to come it. Like me, just got a deal to be supplying conveyor belts... Am raising my first cash by selling my car if the cash am expecting slows down. With d status of a manufacturer's representative, can approach boi or call on private investors to have a share, maybe sub-dealership, what I need to do is a good plan and impeccable financials. You are not alone. C ya @ d top. Keep moving

tnx prologue....i think av passed d stage of dreaming...am visualizing the dream....in a short while....i'll be living the dream!....aspa already established network....dats wat i do on a monday to friday where i work..."extending the coasts of my company"....bros even if and when yu full ground...it can never be a smooth ride to the Top...plenty hurdles to scale oh...i tell yu.
yeah am gonna start wea i am...with a few partners...cos even wea i work....d directors all still do a 9-5 in multinationals so we ar just like a premiership club working daily to win the league.."generate revenue" for the Directors...so thats why am hunting for partners that together we could also replicate the process together too....
well, as 4 yur biz...conveyor belt supply?...cool but am not sure i know much abt who needs that except factories, airports, cargo coys and mining factories....but i no say b4 yu put "for sale" on yur car...yu go don do yur RAQ very well....i mean Risk Assessment....cos i swear if it goes otherwise...yur madam no go 4give yu oh.

....shebi conveyor belts too fit carry people reach the top na? omo i no mind to sidon untop of am oh...lol...just kiddin...anyway, we could keep intouch...u gat a BIG Heart...
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by hartland(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
hey Jonathan plz hit me up with uniqueboyy2k@yahoo.com or call 08083726882 am very interested in your ideas. I go dey expect you call sha
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
hartland: hey Jonathan plz hit me up with uniqueboyy2k@yahoo.com or call 08083726882 am very interested in your ideas. I go dey expect you call sha

...hey hartland...i don mail you oh....you have my private email address & my number too...
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by vican6(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2013
Are you based in lag?
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 10:04am On May 22, 2013
Vican6.....yes i'm...
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by uchenageme(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2013
am interested. Let us talk, we could do some things together, uchameg@gmail.com
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by vican6(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2013
Ok I just want to be sure you re based in lag,don't like far biz,this is my emailenevican@yahoo.com,I m interested in doing biz with you
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 8:48am On May 24, 2013
cheQ yur boX....a'juz mailed yu..
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by younglawya(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2013
akporikogho@gmail.com
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by dabrains: 8:38pm On May 27, 2013
ekwebanoon@gmail.com, expecting ur mail
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by Marsh104(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2013
Bro jay u ar on point.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 11:53am On May 30, 2013
@younglawya & @dabrains
hi guys, its nice to know you are interested in taking the bull by the horn but trust me
I don't even think I would go fishing with you guys....

you just send me your email add & say mail me! mail yu wetin?...my CV? abi my application?

haba, does it look like am begging? your not even catching my fancy atal, so if there are a thousand & 1 investment post on NL, all yur gona do is copy & past yur email adds? and say mailme. na virus I suppose mail yu sef!
yu say yur expecting my mail, wetin yu want make I tell yu? my biography?
show some intrest abeg!....infact don't even bother!

I av had nice chats with people on this topic...vican, prolog, uche, hartland & these guys sure av it...God go bless una
if this how yu tink u can invite partner investors, trustme, u may not even be able to partner with a suya seller.

sorry if I sound insultive but we are talking of taking a bull by the horn...doing some huge landmark businesses...not selling recharge cards under an umbrella!

so guys, kindly step aside abeg u, let people wen get zeal & dream read correct thread...no time to check time.

tankyu.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by goget(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2013
@jonathan blue,
kindly contact me on 08023801905 i stay in surulere too. lets hook up and discuss further on your interests.

Regards
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 8:47am On May 31, 2013
gimi yur email address as well.....then maybe we can hook up over the wknd or nxt wknd
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2013
Victornwanagu@yahoo.com.. Let's talk asap..
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 11:12am On May 31, 2013
sorry, I don't get is goget same pesin as oneangle?
anyway, I yaff mail yu sha.....
holla back.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by FOWOSIRE: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
jonathanblu: Sup Peeps,

lets make money!

later.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Hello Fowosire....

I will prefer you also give an email address that we can communicate on...

...and oh, Happy nu month.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by SEGAD: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Hello,

Nice one. I'm very interested. You can send your number to my email address olusegad@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by jonathanblu: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2013
,,..hello segad....check your mail...
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by younglawya(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin you are very humble and polite good sir.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by shina101(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2019
Interested.......kindly mail me from my profile. I don't want to drop my mail here.
Re: Can You Take Mike Adenuga Tower's Bull By The Horn?....then Read. by NairalandAngel(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
jonathanblu:
Sup Peeps,

lets make money!

later.

Did you eventually 'branch' out?

How has the journey being so far?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 10 Tricks Used By Online Scammers Every Investor Must Know / MMM Has Been Shot Down-- / Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.