Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) (55910 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by chachacorner: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/spotted-regina-askia-rocks-to-iyanyas-beats-at-the-concert-in-newyork-photos/

Former beauty queen, Nollywood actress and now a wife and nurse and working in the United States attended Iyanya's show and had quite a blast! See her rocking to one of his songs

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by nnowu(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
She don dey old o,and d powder on her face doesn't fit!

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Kingslaw(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ok,I don see her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Kzinne: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2013
boring stuff. who owns nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Mospring(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
sumptuos and luscious Evangelist!!...ish
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Kzinne: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
boring stuff. who owns nairaland? the guy must b daft

55 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Beaf1: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Only 1 comment and it has graced the frontpage. smh

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
who is regina asia??sad

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hi mama, oroyo, orope. Make una clap for daina

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by zolajpower: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
my inlaw where have you been all this while?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Sweetlemon(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Seems like Regina does not have the ageless beauty of Joke Silva, Liz Benson, and Ngozi Ezeonu.
Perhaps she did plastic surgery sometime ago

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by babarazy: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
How does this affect the fact that i don't knw how to dance?
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by philusaau(f): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
SHE IS TOO OLD FOR THIS. HER WAIST DON STIFF grin
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by miteolu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns nairaland?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Privacy Policy & Nairalist.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by AkinDavid2: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
This lady was once the darling star of nollywood before the likes of G.Nnaji and co started coming into lime light. What a world full of steps(stages or phases)

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
tellwisdom: who is regina asia??sad

GEJ's great grand sister lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Owodiong(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Old age don com mek she qo sit dwn n tekia of hz family
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Akin-David:
grin grin
fine boy lol
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by olabamiji09(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
What is d meaning of all these? who sabi dis old woman again Front page pls. Chech dis out....
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
philusaau: SHE IS TOO OLD FOR THIS. HER WAIST DON STIFF grin
na lie abeg...I still want her waist her waist all I want is her waist
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by TeenageMoney(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ok. Next post??
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by ejifranks(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
aging is the respecter of no one....see my Regina
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Who is the fool responsible for putting this crap on the front page?

You/ya'all should be ashamed of yourself/yourselves if this is the sort of crap you guys want to carry on promoting about this forum!

Dweeb moderators, use your fu...cking heads!

Whoever owns this forum should do something about some of the fools moderating it or else they will bring it down!

Moorooooons!!!

15 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by hishandmaid(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Everything has suddenly become on NL front page. Pls moderator look thru these stories before bring them on the F/P. Thanks 4 all the relevant threads on this forum. God bls Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by FXKing2012(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Isnt it just amazing the kind threads that make front page these days? .
Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nigerian women are there habit of over doing things

*Dancing and blowing kisses at the same time*

Must they always copy the white people? ... I don't want to even talk about there fake accent..

I'm so ashamed of nigerian women living abroad sad

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by olabamiji09(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Oya now compare dis Queen wit ur ex nollywood queen..... I no feel laught o o o o

10 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: boring stuff. who owns
nairaland?
Mee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" / Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.