Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain (1012 Views)

The Very Rugged And Cheap To Maintain Camry Orobo - N520k- 08088848523 / Nissan Xterra Or Pathfinder: Which Is Cheaper To Maintain? / Is It Cheap To Buy A Car Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain by turion(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2008
pls guys which of these cars are easy and cheap to maintain and reliable to use in a remote area 1998 honda civic, 2004 hyundai accent, Volkswagen Bora, Peugeot 406
Re: Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain by phoenixy1: 12:17am On May 27, 2008
[center]All nice cars!

I can only reduce your options to 2 of them.

My vote goes to the Bora and the 406.

Which you pick? YOU decide!
[/center]
Re: Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain by thegame(m): 1:00am On May 27, 2008
I will advise you as a brother not to buy the 406 and hyundai unless u want to get a car u will dspose in 2 years.The civic is the best choice if u need a small car.it's the easiest and cheapest to maintain.QUOTE ME.
Re: Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain by tEsLim(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2008
Na Civic now! No need to come ask for forum. Parts are more available and affordable and you get more local mechanics. Hyundai you fit waka the whole ladipo one day make u no see him BUMPER lason
Re: Pls Guys Which Of These Cars Are Easy And Cheap To Maintain by icemann(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2008
If u are going onĀ  bad roads go4 the BORA on Good roads, go for the civic
Most roads in PH are not too good so go for the BORA. u will spend less time in the Mech. than if u pick the civic. in the long run the BORA would pay

(1) (Reply)

Can U Guys Help Me Choose Between 2001 Isuzu Trooper And 2001 Toyota Camry ? / Toyota Camry 2002 V6 Auto 1.3m / Advertise Your Cars On Facebook Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.