Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,295 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (30396 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by okine4real: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
I would like to be an Agent for the above request. I have a bulding i would like to use.

How much do i need to pay before i become an Agent
what percentage do i get for every bet placed in mine shop
what are the running cost for the business
How do i remit money back to baba Ijebu and Co at the end of the day,s bet?

I wait your prompts response

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by baslone: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
If you are interested in surebet247, you can get all the details from the website.

Www.surebet247.com

1 Like

Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by okine4real: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
can one an Agent for Surebet247, baba ijebu, Nairabet at the sametime? play all bet in the same shop at the same time?
Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by Chumaco(m): 4:41am On Jan 12, 2016
EASY WAY CHUMACO LOGISTIC :
ADDRESS IN NIGERIA : NO.4 OSHITELU STREET NEAR OPPOSITE GT BANK , AMAZING GRACE PLAZA , COMPUTER VILLAGE  , IKEJA , LAGOS , NIGERIA

EASY WAY CHUMACO CHARGES A[/color][color=#000000][color=#990000][/color]ND DELIVERY TIME AS FOLLOWING:
NORMAL CARGO : 4.5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

NORMAL CARGO : 5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK ) (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

EXPRESS CARGO : 8 USD PER KG + CLEARING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1 DAY

EXPRESS CARGO : 9 USD PER KG AND CLEARNING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1-5 DAYS ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK )
SEAR CARGO: 120USD PER CBM AND CLEARNING 25000 NAIRA PER CBM. DELIVERY TIME 30-35 DAYS

Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou 
CONTACT 1. CAROLINE:0086-18561893286 ,+008618588631673(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 2.CHUMACO:0086-13168300844(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 3.JANSON:0086-18502298224 (FOR CHINESE CONTACT)

NOW WE SUPPLY NEW SERVICE ACCORDING TO OUR CUSTOMER NEEDS, AS FOLLOWING:
1.INSPECTING AND COLLECTING GOODS FROM YOUR SUPPLIER. Egsadwhen your ordered goods be ready, we will help you to call your supplier to send your goods to warehouse, and we will take photo for the goods and sending to you)
·         2..LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL FACTORY FOR OUR CUSTOMER.< machine parts (motorcycle parts and three wheel parts, and car light bulb and light cover . phone accessories, power bank ,etc.

EASY WAY CHUMACO IS YOUR LOYAL AGENT IN CHINA,
IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE AND POINT, PLEASE TELL US. WE WILL COOPERATE WITH YOU, WE WILL REALIZE OUR COMMON DREAM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by Chumaco(m): 5:42am On Jan 12, 2016
EASY WAY CHUMACO LOGISTIC :
ADDRESS IN NIGERIA : NO.4 OSHITELU STREET NEAR OPPOSITE GT BANK , AMAZING GRACE PLAZA , COMPUTER VILLAGE  , IKEJA , LAGOS , NIGERIA

EASY WAY CHUMACO CHARGES AND DELIVERY TIME AS FOLLOWING:
NORMAL CARGO : 4.5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

NORMAL CARGO : 5 USD PER KG AND 350 NAIRA PER KG FOR CLEARING ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK ) (DELIVERY TIME 7-15 DAYS )

EXPRESS CARGO : 8 USD PER KG + CLEARING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1 DAY

EXPRESS CARGO : 9 USD PER KG AND CLEARNING 480 NAIRA PER KG , DELIVERY TIME 1-5 DAYS ( THIS IS FOR BATTERY  PRODUCTS , MOBILE , POWER BANK )
SEAR CARGO: 120USD PER CBM AND CLEARNING 25000 NAIRA PER CBM. DELIVERY TIME 30-35 DAYS

Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou 
CONTACT 1. CAROLINE:0086-18561893286 ,+008618588631673(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 2.CHUMACO:0086-13168300844(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO.)

CONTACT 3.JANSON:0086-18502298224 (FOR CHINESE CONTACT)

NOW WE SUPPLY NEW SERVICE ACCORDING TO OUR CUSTOMER NEEDS, AS FOLLOWING:
1.INSPECTING AND COLLECTING GOODS FROM YOUR SUPPLIER. Egsadwhen your ordered goods be ready, we will help you to call your supplier to send your goods to warehouse, and we will take photo for the goods and sending to you)
·         2..LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL FACTORY FOR OUR CUSTOMER.< machine parts (motorcycle parts and three wheel parts, and car light bulb and light cover . phone accessories, power bank ,etc.

EASY WAY CHUMACO IS YOUR LOYAL AGENT IN CHINA,
IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE AND POINT, PLEASE TELL US. WE WILL COOPERATE WITH YOU, WE WILL REALIZE OUR COMMON DREAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by Jasper14(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by ebk10(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
I will like to be an agent with baba ijebu but I don't know how to go about it guys pls help out.
Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by petrob: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry, you had to search online to get this information. BetKING Agent Shops are probably not in your area, and I believe that this unavailability presents an opportunity for you to become an agent and earn more money than you can imagine.
Maybe you are an agent of bet9ja, WGB, 1960bet, Nairabet, Surebet247 ,MerryBet ,UCB365, Lions Bet,sportybet ,Access Bet …or those other strange betting companies that hide to operate. It is time you port to the original, it is time you switch to guaranteed income. No mago mago, no more lying to your customers. ( you need and agent account now now call 08181263895 also strategy to pick a good location and setup moves to breakeven in less than 3 months and many tips available
some nice features of betking
(cashout online and in shop )
(BetKing has raised the bar on the Accumulator Bonus from 170% to a whopping 225%!)
(BetKing now offers the 100% Welcome Bonus on first-time deposits)
(Weekends payments)
click here to become an agent https://ams.betking.com/agent
I dare you to watch this Vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chfjXFM-5KI
https://www.facebook.com/BetKingNG/videos/2050743575198050/?t=31

Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by spodam(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2019
To become a baba ijebu agent, you need to fuffil their requirements like have a shop space or kiosk, terminal, etc. Check out this guide for more information. https://lottoresults.com.ng/how-to-become-baba-ijebu-agent-and-make-money-business/
Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by okine4real: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
I have settked for BetKing.. I must confess, its not easy with Betking, alot of people still patronize Bet9ja, i dey give them tough time. Its not easy ohh, the highest i have collected has commission is 42,000 per week, nut now i do collect 29-35k... Its not easy making money from BetKing, but if you can stay strong... You woukd surely get there. In mine area, 4 bet9ja shops surrounds me... I mean 4 shops, but people are leaving bet9ja and coming to mine shop. Tge secret is strategy and patience......
Re: How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc by dreu2fine(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
okine4real:
I have settked for BetKing.. I must confess, its not easy with Betking, alot of people still patronize Bet9ja, i dey give them tough time. Its not easy ohh, the highest i have collected has commission is 42,000 per week, nut now i do collect 29-35k... Its not easy making money from BetKing, but if you can stay strong... You woukd surely get there. In mine area, 4 bet9ja shops surrounds me... I mean 4 shops, but people are leaving bet9ja and coming to mine shop. Tge secret is strategy and patience......
u lie there is now way 4bet9ja shop can b around u.its not like oda bet

(1) (Reply)

Businesses That Can thrive In Nigeria Despite The Bad Economy / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Analysts Predict Naira Devaluation To N400/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.