Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Browsing With K700i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browsing With K700i (749 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Solution To Operamini Browsing With S40 Nokia Phones / Browsing With Phone Gprs Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing With K700i by ikare(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hello guys. I have just bought a new sony ericsson K700i phone.i was able to install mtn's wap settings on it.but the problem is i cant browse with it.each time i try it hangs for a while and then says check your settings.pls i need help in this.
Re: Browsing With K700i by hayprof(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2008
a nokia would av connected with less stress wink
Re: Browsing With K700i by dragnet: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2008
.huh.?? Is that an answer to his questn??
ikare, kindly post what settings u used here & lets see how valid they are . . . . .
Is ur mtn sim activatd for gprs??
Re: Browsing With K700i by hayprof(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2008
I really dnt av the patience to Configure S.E phones anymore.

I av had it with dem. angry
Re: Browsing With K700i by tobs(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2008
@poster. . . . .request for the settings bye sending -----settings to 3888---- use the settings they send to u,then if that doesnt work. . . .call customercare for solution. . , . .coz rigth now i cant browse with my mtn line. . . . . i called the customercare,and they told me it was due to me changing the sim from one fone to another. . . . .so call them cool

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free / The Arrival Of Revolutionary It Magazine In Nigeria / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.