|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,205 members, 7,742,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 10:55 PM
|Event And Promotional Staff Needed Nationwide by pmmonday: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Naijabrandambassadors is a nationwide promotional and event staffing company managed by Kobo Productions Ltd to satisfy the demand for a professional agency to attend to every possible detail of event and promotional staffing. We combine our close working relationship with thousands of students and graduates with our strong presence across university campuses, to drive our unique Graduate Recruitment offering. Presently, there are several opportunities available for people who are interested in putting their skills to work as event professionals.
Our Event Staffing division is in need of experienced event staffers to provide support in various venues as:
EVENT MANAGERS (Male & Female Nationwide)
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Pre-event coordination and orientation
• Management of supplies and equipment
• Management of team at event
• Event set-up and management of screening software and other equipment
• Supervision of on-call and vendor staff
• Communication and coordination with client representatives and post-event activities
• The ideal candidate will have five years of previous experience in managing corporate and promotional event within multi-location with project management experience.
• Commitment to continuous quality and efficiency improvement and a team -oriented collaborative model.
• Anticipates upcoming challenging interactions and how to best respond.
• Demonstrated ability to manage numerous events within a state and ensure deliverables at the highest quality level including supply management, staff management, and logistical management.
• Must be able to engage team and ensure appropriate staffing at all events.
• Demonstrated level of trust to maintain privacy and abide by Naija Brand Ambassadors policies and to be able to work in an autonomous and branch location.
• Must be a positive role model for the client, staff, and vendors.
• Must be a problem solver and thrive in solution-driven thinking.
• Must have dependable transportation and willingness to travel and work some weekends.
All applicants must be a graduate with anticipated event marketing, management and project management experience
If you have the required experience and believe you have what it takes to excel in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume. This position is a contractual position with an anticipated length of up to 9 months. No phone calls please. Naija Brand Ambassadors promotes diversity and an environment of inclusion.
EVENT ACCOUNT/RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS (Nationwide)
The role: To manage profitable, prestigious client events, using staff and other resources in the preparation, planning and delivery. Globally exceeding client business objectives and expectations. To identify new opportunities and leads for existing and new business development, working with the Account Director to expand the client portfolio.
Client Liaison and Development
• Assist the Account Director in the implementation of the Account Development Plan
• Liaise with and advise clients, using knowledge and event experience to ensure that their business objectives are met
• Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with clients
Overseeing Project Management
• Ensure that the highest standards of event planning and delivery are maintained through the effective management of Event Managers and Event Coordinators
• Work with the Account Director to add value to clients’ events through advising on beneficial additional services; creative ideas; business solutions and negotiation with 3rd party suppliers in order to achieve maximum contribution
• Ensure usage of client and company processes and procedures within business units, resulting in consistency and standardisation in delivery of all events organised through streamlining working methods
• Ensure the effective usage of in-house project management systems and processes and the application of client driven systems such as Starcite, AgoraLive and C-vent
• Assist the Account Director in the preparation of comprehensive and informative written proposals for existing and new clients with support from Sales and Marketing where necessary
• Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to all key meeting stakeholders e.g. client, exhibit agency, etc
• Ensure delivery of all events in accordance with regulatory and client-defined compliance guidelines
The ideal candidate:
• Ideally you will have 3-5 years experience from within an agency environment
• You'll be an established account manager or relationship manager from the events industry
• You will have strong staff management experience - managing event staff
• Experience of managing events internationally and nuances of working in different countries / cultures
• Experience of managing room blocks and hotel contracts
• Experience in preparing after event reports.
Other vacancies include:
1. CORPORATE BRAND EVENT STAFF (Nationwide)
2. SALES PROMOTERS/PRODUCT SAMPLERS (Male & Female Nationwide)
3. CORPORATE EVENT SECURITY GUARDS (Male & Female Nationwide)
4. EVENT MASCOT STAFFS (Male Nationwide)
5. EVENT PHOTOGRAPHERS (Nationwide)
6. EVENT EMCEES/COMEDIAN (Nationwide)
7. CORPORATE MODELS (Male & Female Nationwide)
8. AFTER PARTY EVENT CLEANERS (Nationwide)
9. EVENT DJ’S
If you have the required experience and believe you have what it takes to excel in the above positions, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or summit by hand to 2,Oyetola Idowu Street Off Sura Mogaji, industrial Estate Ilupeju Lagos. This position is a contractual position with an anticipated length of up to 9 months. Naija Brand Ambassadors promotes diversity and an environment of inclusion. Position (1, 2, 3, 6, and 7) requires you to attach a full picture of yourself. All application must be submitted on or before 20th of April, 2013
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15