Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sexkillz, The Omo Mo - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo (26110 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2013
The Op has 3 known ID's so far: 2sexy, 2sexy.net and 2jideofor.

I became mod in June 2012 and the only time I ever banned 2sexy was in December 2012. He was derailing a thread with vanenni another member, and I banned them both. This is April 2013.

Is that what all these is all about? A ban you got 4 months ago?

Have I ever banned your 2sexy.net account or the 2jideofor?

What do you really want?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2013
jhydebaba: yawns and spit on thread.

Jyde go back to game section, we need to talk cool
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2013
Rooneyboy:

So u think, the way u are going u'll end up killing this site in no time.

If I may ask what exactly do u think u have that peeps would be hating on

For crying out loud , u are not the first mod on NL and wouldn't be the last, but u are undoubtedly the most hated, a right thinking individual would sit down and do a self evaluation on himself .

My ADVICE : please whenever u want to press the ban button endavour to put on ur thinking cap , this would help u greatly.

I really feel for Seun for making such a big mistake having spent sleepless nights nurturing this site to where it is at the moment.

grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by jhydebaba(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2013
~vicky~:

Jyde go back to game section, we need to talk cool
kayo
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2013
sexkillz: The romance mod thing was not done in secret. It was thrown open, and I indicated interest, along with several others. So because I'm co-mod of a section on an online forum, you are losing sleep?

How does that affect the imaginary dollars you've been making on this thread?

Nope, not mod but you were more human.

Imaginary dollar? Go ask people at the business section. I don't say things like this without prove.

When it's time, you shall know if it's imaginary or not.

I told you at that thread I created to caricature your albinism, didn't I?

You are about to see it. When it's, I will let you know.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
xynerise:
u are really a dunce
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2013
2jideofor: Yeah yeah... Not bragging.

The biggest one is coming soon and it will shock a lot. Of course, I will share my testimony at the business section.

Pacemaker, God bless you wherever you are!

And thanks to Seun.

ID, my mama no sleep true true.

I don't hate Ogugua or Sexkillz... I don't.
I even prefer killz to sexkillz because at that time he was not a mod.
Oh sugarpie! Forget killz and let's discuss dis burning love I gats for u mehn... As in..i no fit sleep i no fit chop, to change bra sef don hard. Jidest, I'm in love o! Reason me na! cry cry
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
2jideofor:
Nope, not mod but you were more human.

Imaginary dollar? Go ask people at the business section. I don't say things like this without prove.

When it's time, you shall know if it's imaginary or not.

I told you at that thread I created to caricature your albinism, didn't I?

You are about to see it. When it's, I will let you know.
I don't care about all that. I want to know what you want. You talk about sexkillz all the time, create threads about him and you have only been banned by him once in the past 10 months.

What do you want?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 190: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Come Mr man if u wouldn't respect urself at least try to respect ur wife and avoid insults, I respect u a whole lot and expect same in return, I beg u, don't ever come attacking me again in ur life when it has nothing to do with u.

*it really beats me how a grown married man like u would wake up in the morning and all that would be on his mind is how to play with kids in a forum.

I know u have no shame, but pls respect ur woman.

Again, u could go through all my posts on NL and check how often I comment, "I'm a very busy guy and I've got a life ", never you mistake me for ur ilks that craves for attention all over NL.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
sexkillz: I don't care about all that. I want to know what you want. You talk about sexkillz all the time, create threads about him and you have only been banned by him once in the past 10 months.

What do you want?

See wahala shocked shocked...Amnesty in the making...lol..

2sexy, Abeg tell him what u want and get ur amnesty!

Meanwhile, how do I unfollow someone?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Vikin:

See wahala shocked shocked...Amnesty in the making...lol..

2sexy, Abeg tell him what u want and get ur amnesty!

Meanwhile, how do I unfollow someone?
I think you go to the person's profile and click on "unfollow this member"
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
sexkillz: I don't care about all that. I want to know what you want. You talk about sexkillz all the time, create threads about him and you have only been banned by him once in the past 10 months.

What do you want?

SK, you've been handling this maturedly from the beginning. Abeg, don't let them get into your skin now. It's like they're starting to get to you! Leave it alone and let pple catch fun as much as possible before the thread gets locked.

190 babe, i see you viewing...how was your nite
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 190: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
alutacontinua:

SK, you've been handling this maturedly from the beginning. Abeg, don't let them get into your skin now. It's like they're starting to get to you! Leave it alone and let pple catch fun as much as possible before the thread gets locked.

190 babe, i see you viewing...how was your nite

Am angry with you undecided undecided
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
I think you go to the person's profile and click on "unfollow this member"

Thanks a lot..
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
190:

Am angry with you undecided undecided

What did I do again
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Teespice(f): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ alutacontinua, I totally agree with you.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Agbgift(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
What a pity lipsrsealed
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
22 pages?! Wow. There will be yet another thread on Sexkillz within d next 24 hours. cheesy
Whether he is still a Mod or not, this is the section to be in. There is never a dull moment here.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Vikin:

Thanks a lot..
na me 2sexy u wan unfollow? cry cry
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Honestly, I dont hate you...Just be fair in your judgment.

And as a mod, there is an adage that says, ' no be everything eyes see na him mouth dey talk'

take a cue from Seun and other mods. Seun is hardly involved in talks with members, same with the guy at the business section. Infact I dont think I have ever seen him type.

Also do away with your partiality. You are a mod!

How about you get back on the way you used to give relationship counsel when you were killz?

You are doing great, creative and hardworking. Dont let those telling nothing is wrong to blind you.

When people complain about something so often, something is definitely wrong.

If you own a business and your customers complain a lot, it's obvious you will be out business if you dont attend to what they complain about.

I am not saying you become mild in your approach.
I dont hate you.

Yes, I derailed a thread that's was why I was banned and that was my first ban since I have been using Nairaland.

Sorry for the insults and to Ogugua as well.
The thread can be locked or sent to the bin.

What do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
na me 2sexy u wan unfollow? cry cry
she is my career mentor and a motivator FYI. Respect to her.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
2jideofor: she is my career mentor and a motivator FYI. Respect to her.
I ask u? undecided undecided

Anyways... Can we share ur dollars? cheesy cheesy
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hold on!

He should do away wiv wot partiality? undecided undecided undecided

Examples pls....
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I ask u? undecided undecided

Anyways... Can we share ur dollars? cheesy cheesy
Lol. I hear u.
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hold on!

He should do away wiv wot partiality? undecided undecided undecided

Examples pls....
ID, ID ,ID, ID
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Suprises: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2013

What do you want?

hahaha...dats nice
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
2jideofor: Honestly, I dont hate you...Just be fair in your judgment.

And as a mod, there is an adage that says, ' no be everything eyes see na him mouth dey talk'

take a cue from Seun and other mods. Seun is hardly involved in talks with members, same with the guy at the business section. Infact I dont think I have ever seen him type.

Also do away with your partiality. You are a mod!

How about you get back on the way you used to give relationship counsel when you were killz?

You are doing great, creative and hardworking. Dont let those telling nothing is wrong to blind you.

When people complain about something so often, something is definitely wrong.

If you own a business and your customers complain a lot, it's obvious you will be out business if you dont attend to what they complain about.

I am not saying you become mild in your approach.
I dont hate you.

Yes, I derailed a thread that's was why I was banned and that was my first ban since I have been using Nairaland.

Sorry for the insults and to Ogugua as well.
The thread can be locked or sent to the bin.
So you were pissed because I rightly banned you for derailing, and because I engage in discussions? You complain I am partial because I banned you?

We have seen how your complain because you were rightfully banned, means something is wrong. Where are the other instances? Can I see them? Cos it seems everyone who was rightfully banned and complains, also means something was wrong.

And what will you do, when I show you why everyone complaining deserved a ban, since you know everything?
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by spikesC(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
sexkillz: So you were pissed because I rightly banned you for derailing, and because I engage in discussions? You complain I am partial because I banned you?

We have seen how your complain because you were rightfully banned, means something is wrong. Where are the other instances? Can I see them? Cos it seems everyone who was rightfully banned and complains, also means something was wrong.

And what will you do, when I show you why everyone complaining deserved a ban, since you know everything?

You banned me one day because i posted a youtube video that teaches lalaosky and the other antelopes to wear condoms during pre-marital sex, claiming that it was a sex tape (Sex tape on youtube, imagine).
Meanwhile, none of them that where discussing sex stuffs did not receive even a warning.

I created a new account, and told you to watch the video first before reaching a decision and then, you should unban me. You deleted the post and banned the new account. All my posts that tries to explain everything where deleted and all new accounts where banned.

You know say am not a complainant and i don't like trouble, especially not online. This is not the first incident and probably not gonna be the last. You know say i get seasonal madness, but in every case of it, all you can ever do is click the 3 buttons. BAN, UNBAN and BAN cool
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
wash wash!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by spikesC(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
~vicky~:
wash wash!! undecided undecided
You don come again abi, i go flog you ooo undecided
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by matson: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
sexkillz: So you were pissed because I rightly banned you for derailing, and because I engage in discussions? You complain I am partial because I banned you?

I thought you where opting for peace a few post ago? Dis comment seem to start up a new argument,
Re: Sexkillz, The Omo Mo by 2jideofor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
definitely not with me because I have told him what I want and he should lock the thread or send it to the bin...
matson:

I thought you where opting for peace a few post ago? Dis comment seem to start up a new argument,

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics) / 3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.