Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa (24173 Views)

Please, Help A Nairalander In An Ongoing Selfie Contest. / Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by vision2050: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
You make it bro grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin....guy I feel you! grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by toluleke(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
make me too con upload my pix...............frontpage
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Melahou(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
this place looks like Victoria island in lagos
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by razznaija(f): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
Odinaka00: Just today alone I ve seen so many pictures on d front page,
Picture of Tiwa Savage and Fiance having fun.
Pictures of Regina Askia dancing inyanya's kukere
Inyanya thrilling ladies on US tour with pix
Picture of Wizkid: shirtless, drinking and using a laptop
Picture of Banky W with kate Henshaw.
So now I decided to put a picture of a Nairaland celebrity in SA

Fine guy, you look like Burna Boy.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
....Nwanne o nwero much..i di ok..kee ka eke si anya anwu dat way

Nwanne udo di, onwero much, kee nke neme na 9ja? Anyway I don't need to ask makana anyi nile no na nairaland
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
razznaija:

Fine guy, you look like Burna Boy.

Thanx dear nd yu fine pass my sister, nofin do you bby
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
Melahou: this place looks like Victoria island in lagos

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy you wanna burst balls aight? wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
[size=18pt]You no even fit wear traditional to snap picture.

Kilode[/size]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by albacete(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Me.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by dasparrow: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
See as the place clean? Compare that to Nigeria where there is plenty red dust and trash strewn everywhere. Chai, I can't wait to leave Nigeria again and get back to my base.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by hardbody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
cdamsel: Don't no if its just me bt I c notin so wonderful about d pix undecided lipsrsealed

Wrong. There is something wonderful or if you choose, terrible. The guy almost look like thief. (i did not say he is one oo). And my initial thoughts were, 'na this one dey make the SA people call all black foreigners criminals'.

But hey....Make i think of a more positive side to this pic. I am 'biaming'
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by hardbody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
dasparrow: See as the place clean? Compare that to Nigeria where there is plenty red dust and trash strewn everywhere. Chai, I can't wait to leave Nigeria again and get back to my base.

Bros no be any person fault say una family dey stay for Owode Onirin or Agbado Ijaiye. Someday soon, drive down to park view or banana island and then come back and report. Your type never sees anything good about this country that 'fathered' your father and 'mothered' your mother and finally 'childrened' your 11 siblings with you making a complete football team and a referee.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by kolamilan(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
nyc one
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
op, looking sharp.
nice!! smiley
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Airforce1:

grin
grin
You're so on point my guy

Na picture season we dey right now

Still waiting for picture of Tonto Dike to hit the front page before today runs out

lol @ the last line.
they already did...you didn't see the tattoo thread? grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
dasparrow: See as the place clean? Compare that to Nigeria where there is plenty red dust and trash strewn everywhere. Chai, I can't wait to leave Nigeria again and get back to my base.

Hahahahaha bros abeg nor kill ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ with lauphter, try move around or travel to Abj, yu go tell us another story bro
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
U loss your belt.

Why u dey carry the trouser for hand
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Omoaiye(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Its somewhere in Lagos. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by Allenkee: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: NL is indeed a youth's forum. Must say I admire the way you youngsters are rolling.Kudos

[b]ONE DON'T HAVE TO BE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES ONE JUST HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK AND ENJOY LIFE WITH STUFFS LIKE THIS. IT WILL HELP TO FREE ONES' MIND AND LOOKS MUCH LIVELY.. [/b]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa by calcal: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2013
Nice you are beautiful grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Die? / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State / What Did 2019 Teach You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.