Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters (1666 Views)

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by DuduNegro: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
A 58-year old man from Agbura community, Yenagoa Local Government area, Bayelsa State, was on Thursday arrested by the police for allegedly impregnating his two daughters.The suspect whose name was kept under wraps was also said to have attempted to rape his third daughter.Our correspondent gathered that the arrest was initiated by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Women Affairs, Mrs. Pulu Zifawei.The matter reportedly got to the office of the special adviser after the suspect made several attempts to rape her younger daughter.The 14-year old daughter,a student of the Community Secondary School, Agbura, was said to have reported the sexual harassment by her father to the school counsellor during a guidian and counseling session.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/129410-collins-oleka-51-held-for-sleeping-with-his-daughters.html
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dudu_Negro: A 58-year old man from Agbura community, Yenagoa Local Government area, Bayelsa State, was on Thursday arrested by the police for allegedly impregnating his two daughters.The suspect whose name was kept under wraps was also said to have attempted to rape his third daughter.Our correspondent gathered that the arrest was initiated by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Women Affairs, Mrs. Pulu Zifawei.The matter reportedly got to the office of the special adviser after the suspect made several attempts to rape her younger daughter.The 14-year old daughter,a student of the Community Secondary School, Agbura, was said to have reported the sexual harassment by her father to the school counsellor during a guidian and counseling session.
. The is cursed
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by AndreUweh(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
The man deserves to die.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Ngwakwe: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yenagoa in Ijaw heartland don relocate to South East, Abi

You have started again.

Dudu_Negro: A 58-year old man from Agbura community, Yenagoa Local Government area, Bayelsa State.

5 Likes

Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by andresia(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dudu Niqqa, why u no wan get sense? Why? Why? Why?
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Ejine(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ngwakwe: Yenagoa in Ijaw heartland don relocate to South East, Abi

You have started again.

He just showcased his illiteracy in Hi-Resolution.

1 Like

Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by redsun(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ejiné:

He just showcased his illiteracy in Hi-Resolution.

His type rejoices in ignorance.He deliberately chose not to know.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by phantom(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
err bro ikenna you don get customer o!
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by ijawcitizen(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tamuno be sikima!
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by alfaman2: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
andresia: Dudu Niqqa, why u no wan get sense? Why? Why? Why?

He's a bye product of free education.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by dayokanu(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
A 51-year-old okada rider has been sent to Kirikiri prison for sleeping with his two daughters. The suspect, Collins Oleka, a native of Mbano in Imo State was arrested by the police at Area ‘G’ Command, Ogba,

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/129410-collins-oleka-51-held-for-sleeping-with-his-daughters.html

Op was that the news you were looking for?
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
When it suit you guys...you will say 'Old-Eastern Nigeria' ....when not, you distinguish among Igbo, Ibibio..Anang...Efik..Ikwerre ...Ijaw and other Easterners in minority.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Ngwakwe: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Eastern Nigeria is a documented geographical location, whether new or old.

The Dudu wrote South East which is a region in Federal Republic of Nigeria comprising five states that include Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu States.

The difference is clear while the intention of the originator of this thread was unnecessarily mischievous.

ilugunboy: When it suit you guys...you will say 'Old-Eastern Nigeria' ....when not, you distinguish among Igbo, Ibibio..Anang...Efik..Ikwerre ...Ijaw and other Easterners in minority.

2 Likes

Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by DuduNegro: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Op was that the news you were looking for?

oh yeah, thats the one o. grin grin

my brother i no know how i miss road go land for bayelsa. wonder no go end for this world....wetin concern bayelsa and SE. grin
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Yeske2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Father arrested for sleeping with his daughter
August 29, 2012
A 54 year old man has been arrested by
the police for sleeping with his 16 year
old daughter.
PM News reports
A 54-year old generator repairer has
been sent to jail for allegedly sleeping
with his 16-year old daughter and
impregnating her in Lagos, Southwest
Nigeria.
The man, Mr. Tajudeen Sanni, who hails
from Oyo State, was charged to the
Family Court, Kakawa, Lagos, for
impregnating his daughter and
subsequently sent to Ikoyi Prison as he
could not perfect his bail condition on
time.
The 16-year old girl (name withheld) is
now in custody of the Lagos State
Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty
Alleviation for adequate care.
The victim had accused her father of
sleeping with her several times,
resulting in her being pregna
http://www./father-arrested-for-sleeping-with-his-daughter/
I think that Dudu eediot meant this @Dayokanu

1 Like

Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Ngwakwe: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for admitting your mistake, however, that second link has also been discussed in this section.

I don't know why you only search for bad news to use to bash South Easterners.

While I wouldn't like to prevent or dissuade people from putting up such threads, the tone and the intentions of the promoter are what make the difference in the quality of response the thread receives.

A crime is like a ghost, it doesn't have tribe or religion. So let's discuss it as an unacceptable vice that should be condemned with strongest term without referring it as a culture of the people.

Dudu_Negro:

my brother i no know how i miss road go land for bayelsa. wonder no go end for this world....wetin concern bayelsa and SE. grin
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Dede1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I did not know you were inherently ignorance and dense. You have recently proved me wrong on my perception about you. Keep up with good job.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by owobokiri(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
It is news because it happened in a place where such things are regarded as taboo. .
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by 7842I: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
owobokiri: It is news because it happened in a place where such things are regarded as taboo. .

It is an accepted culture in yorubaland, follow this link.....https://www.nairaland.com/722816/nigeria-62-yr-old-yoruba-man-arrested

Nigeria: 62-Yr-Old Man Arrested for Inbreeding

Ola Ajayi

26 July 2011

Email|
Print|
Comment

Share:
on Twitter Facebook Digg Del.icio.us Muti StumbleUpon

Ibadan — A 65 -year old retired soldier, Ayinla Isiaka, is currently telling the Oyo State Police Command his level of involvement in the alleged Inbreeding with his 12-year-old daughter (name withheld), even as, a 23-year-old nursing mother, Bose Lateef, has been arrested for allegedly murdering her seven-month-old baby.

The ex-soldier daughter, a primary four pupil in one of the public schools in Ibadan, was said to have confirmed the defilement to the police in the presence of her father.

Vanguard gathered that the man who was arrested on Saturday was also accused of flirting with his niece who is aged 10.

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Femi Okanlawon said the suspect had allegedly been having affairs with his daughter right from her primary three.

The PPRO noted that the innocent girl reported to the police at Idi Aro Police Station when she could no longer bear the pains.

The two girls, the police said, had been taken to hospital for medical examinations, saying that it was after the parents of the girl allegedly refused to carry out medical examinations that the police took it up.

The suspect, who claimed he retired from the Nigerian Army in 1980, said he only had canal knowledge of his daughter a couple of times.

Confirming the arrest of the woman that murdered her baby, Okanlawon said it was a man that reported the incident at Sanyo Police Station.

The suspect confessed to the crime.

1 Like

Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by Mgbadike80: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
This will officially mark my 14days absence from naira land to protest the extreme tribalism here. If these thread have read sw, it would have been promptly deleted and somebody banned.
Re: Collins Oleka, 51, Held For Sleeping With His Daughters by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mgbadike80: This will officially mark my 14days absence from naira land to protest the extreme tribalism here. If these thread have read sw, it would have been promptly deleted and somebody banned.

Ok No problem so have you started yet? Shine your eyes make your brothers no kidnap you join

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Dead After Marathon Sex With Married Women In Delta / Pregnant Ghanaian Teenage Girl Sleeps With 15 Men A Day For Money (photos) / I Found A Mad Man With A Deposit Slip Of N520,000 Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.