Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? (3466 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Meals Do You Love Most? / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
I'm a foodie, i cook a lot and i can cook any type of food ( if i follow the recipes carefully). Now for the life of me, i cannot bake a cake properly, there's always comma. its either i did not put enough butter, i did not whisk the eggs properly, i did not put enough sugar, or i did not put enough baking powder. There's always something wrong with my pastries, I'm not going to lie, i do tend to not follow all of the instructions properly, but even when i do, it still comes out with a comma. Is there any recipe that you can never get right, even afters several attempts?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by onila(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
jollof rice

stew
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by greedie1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
stew....i don't always get it ryt
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: jollof rice

stew

Chineke!!!! you can't cook jollof rice? do you have a Nigerian/African BF?

Ahh this is serous, but my dear, that will no longer be a problem in Jesus name.
i can give you lessons if you want.
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by DeHero1: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
My only prob is Egusi soup.

But if it's to cook rice concoction, I no go carry last
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
onila: jollof rice

stew
not until you stop using pampers..
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
soups tongue
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
De-Hero:
My only prob is Egusi soup.

But if it's to cook rice concoction, I no go carry last

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
master of all...
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis: master of all...

ehnnn i'd like to taste your cooking smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis: master of all...

really ? you can cook all ?

marry me tongue
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:

ehnnn i'd like to taste your cooking smiley smiley smiley smiley

only on weekends.. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

really ? you can cook all ?

marry me tongue
lmao! I'm an african man, remember?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:
lmao! I'm an african man, remember?

lol i know but i can make you change tongue
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:

only on weekends.. cheesy

Why busy work schedule?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

lol i know but i can make you change tongue
Where would you be when I'm busy slicing onions in the kitchen? bedroom? grin
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
I'm very good in the normal everyday food , Moi-moi seems to be the only hefty challenge I have .
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:
Where would you be when I'm busy slicing onions in the kitchen? bedroom? grin

In the kitchen of course wink
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy: I'm very good in the normal everyday food , Moi-moi seems to be the only hefty challenge I have .
Let me guess.....removing the skin?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:

Why busy work schedule?

Not really..
Just that I hate to cook & eat alone sad
But on weekends... I'm always with friends & family.
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

In the kitchen of course wink
Nice smiley

Now we can continue our discussion.. I mean our wedding arrangement
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:
Nice smiley

Now we can continue our discussion.. I mean our wedding arrangement

Lets continue the discussion tongue
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Lets continue the discussion tongue

hahahahaha grin brave!

So tell me, what can you make from rice (raw)?? jollof, fried...?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:
hahahahaha grin brave!

So tell me, what can you make from rice (raw)?? jollof, fried...?

I can make any. You name it. I can even improvise too. tongue
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
can someone please explain to me how to post videos on NL?
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Acidosis(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

I can make any. You name it. I can even improvise too. tongue
wow... I'll need to enrol in your catering school.
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Acidosis:
wow... I'll need to enrol in your catering school.

Feel free to honey cool
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija: Can someone explain to me how i can post a video on NL?

just post the link. it should work
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by razznaija(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
adaobi123:

just post the link. it should work
Oh wonderful, i din't know it was that easy, i was here cracking my brain, trying to figure out how to post a video. Thanks very much sha
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:
Oh wonderful, i din't know it was that easy, i was here cracking my brain, trying to figure out how to post a video. Thanks very much sha

lool your welcome
Re: What Kind Of Meals Do You Find Difficult To Cook? by onila(f): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2013
razznaija:

Chineke!!!! you can't cook jollof rice? do you have a Nigerian/African BF?

Ahh this is serous, but my dear, that will no longer be a problem in Jesus name.
i can give you lessons if you want.
I grew up with maids

still learning how 2 cook!

i really need help

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Swiss Butter Cream / Big, Large, and Giant Snails for sale / Tips On How To Prepare Owo Soup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.