Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) (25725 Views)

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / Photos:Has Obasanjo Joined The Entertainment Industry? / Pat Utomi Joined The ACN Party In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Quaritch(m): 4:40am On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Early Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo. " I trained in the classical military mould as an officer and a gentleman". Obasanjo

8 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 5:12am On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by fkaz(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2013
He look handson in his early days

5 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Baba ooo
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Quaritch(m): 5:24am On Apr 12, 2013
See hin 6packs in the first picture grin

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Life's destiny can never be changed BUT realized. In his wildest dream would he have known what the word 'coup' meant nor did he ever dreamt of being close to an ADC not to talk of being a Head of State and later on President. All na God.

14 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by obo389(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Such innocent looks!
FOUL wey lay egg,na from d day dem hatch am u go tke knw wether na FOUL abi na HEN e go b.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by lagcity(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2013
OBJ has been rugged since birth grin

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by dc555: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2013
back in the days. see how he looks like someone that cannot hurt a fly.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2013
I better begin to save my pics 2day for dat time when them go dey say "Mr President as a youngman..."

7 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Symphony007: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2013
I belive their is a disgusting double standard in this country, this man has'nt been called out enough for the prominent role he played in the distruction of country...it's weird.

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by ochukoccna: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2013
We all look innocent in youth
But then we grow up undecided
And our legacy is then written.

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by MrGrimReaper: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2013
I wonder if he knew then that one day, he would be the 3 time Leader of Nigeria.

The Longest ruler in this countrys history. 13 years.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
I see! He didn't always look the way he looks now.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by causewahala: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Symphony007: I belive their is a disgusting double standard in this country, this man has'nt been called out enough for the prominent role he played in the distruction of country...it's weird.

He got power back to the South and got Northerners thinking perhaps they don't really own the country. . . u gon' call him out on that as well?

He really looked good back then oooh. . . even close to handsome! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2013
When Obasanjo became a man.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr. Grim Reaper:
I wonder if he knew then that one day, he would be the 3 time Leader of Nigeria.

The longest person to rule this country in its history. 13 years.
LMAO @ "longest person".

4 Likes

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2013
Quaritch: grin grin grin grin

Early Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo. " I trained in the classical military mould as an officer and a gentleman". Obasanjo
The other gentlemen with him in that photograph may have died
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by joyidarauko: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2013
when babay was a boy now he his a MAN,he looks good ye grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2013
[size=18pt]Sure Boy.[/size]
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by OracleHex(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
LMAO @ "longest person".
grin
ArQueBusieR:
LMAO @ "longest person".
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by aurenflani: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2013
causewahala:

He got power back to the South and got Northerners thinking perhaps they don't really own the country. . . u gon' call him out on that as well?

You're wrong there. The north gave power to the south and ensured the south keeps it. It's all politics. The north aren't capacited nor wanted to take it back by fire by force. The north's interest is still being served my friend.

1 Like

Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by ckkris: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
causewahala:

After betraying Gen. James Olutoye before Col Shehu Yar'adua. Gen James wrote a book about the incident. Better keep an eye on him, before he betrays President Jonathan. Leopards can't change colour.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Are u interested in making money online thru sport betting..mail me @ okoya.monsuru@yahoo.com
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by iamswizz(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
wow
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by SlyIg(f): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2013
fkaz: He look handson in his early days
bring your grandfather's picture online lets compare it with Obj's own.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Ournaija: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2013
There is nothing so special about him, it's just the grace of God on his life that has been taking him to places he cant even dare to dream. We all need that kind of grace. Baba, I salute ooo
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by fredoooooo: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2013
AREMU OKIKIOLA !!!!! grin grin
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by johnie: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Where's the picture?
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by orgy: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2013
By the extreme right is Kaduna Nzeogwu.
Re: When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2013
Study finds bras makes breasts sag | Top News Online http://newscrazy.org/study-finds-bras-makes-breasts-sag/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Ministerial Nomination: Dickson, Sylva’s New Found Love In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.