Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) (26067 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2013
That’s the dress that supposedly disappeared at Fajobi’s Troy lounge, anyway, Mercy’s tweets say it all!

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/photos-mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-black.html

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Akshow: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2013
You even get time to de reply them Mercy. We all know naija journalist can cook up any thing to make a sensational headline.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2013
That dress is ugly! !! cry

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Chinwem(f): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2013
Dress or shirt?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2013
This is needless joor...
If at all it happened, it's your dear husband that you owe an explanation but not Stella nor your fans.
You shld have ignored her. Giving her d attention will make her feel pompous.
But this action is pushing me to suspect Mercy now!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by iyobs7(f): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
That dress is ugly! !! cry

If she wear am, e go kpokish grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2013
She suppose wear am make I see how it take reveal her body.
Why she come display the dress like an Okrika dress seller from Aswani Market?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2013
SlyIg: This is needless joor...
If at all it happened, it's your dear husband that you owe an explanation but not Stella nor your fans.
You shld have ignored her. Giving her d attention will make her feel pompous.
But this action is pushing me to suspect Mercy now!
Common trait unites common people.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2013
D number of bloggers in nigeria is bcoming too much nd most of dem carry fake news.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by babarazy: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Off topic,
What numba am i?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by iamswizz(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2013
mtchewwwww
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by GraceBestowed(f): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2013
I'd have said 'silence is the best answer'; however, in a society where people believe what they read/hear, this was (unfortunately) necessary!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by arbitrage: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2013
I thought she was going to disprove that she was found in night gown in another room but rather she is talking of (not) lost but found dress. Did you appear in a night gown in another room? That is what you should clarify.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by blackwall(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Video: Mercy Aigbe's Response To Alleged Husband's Assault [Download]: http:///O3DB5uS5jy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by topeorekoy(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Mercy Aigbe and her husband's Video response to the alleged husband assault

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/04/video-mercy-aigbes-response-to-alleged.html

See Stella's response to the video

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/04/stella-dimoko-korkus-responds-to-mercy_12.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Sleekbaby(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2013
It's well
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Fishout(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2013
IWO LO MON

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Lebee4(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2013
arbitrage: I thought she was going to disprove that she was found in night gown in another room but rather she is talking of (not) lost but found dress. Did you appear in a night gown in another room? That is what you should clarify.
Do u xpect someone that went for quickie to change to nightie?
that story no donn.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Are u interested in making money online thru sport betting..mail me @ okoya.monsuru@yahoo.com
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2013
ichommy: That’s the dress that supposedly disappeared at Fajobi’s Troy lounge, anyway, Mercy’s tweets say it all!

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/photos-mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-black.html
WHO IS MERCY AIGBE? WAS SHE A BUSINESS WOMAN IN TOGO?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2013
This mercy aigbe is gradually replacing tonto dikeh on d front page. Does tonto dikeh know this?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by contactmorak: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2013
That's still not a valid proof. What if Mercy went to get another one, the exact type at the boutique?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by contactmorak: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2013
Human_being1st: WHO IS MERCY AIGBE? WAS SHE A BUSINESS WOMAN IN TOGO?

NO, SHE IS FROM MORROCCO. Mtcheeew!!!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by bestower: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2013
She wanted to inform her fans how sincere she was,personally, i think it was on a wrong side showing off like this to prove herself innocent.maturity is not all about age.#peace out#
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by 2NDACCT(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2013
nawa 4 NL's FP,.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by chocopearl(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Nt here to judge tho buh mercy's story does nt hold water wen compared to stella's own. Anyways mercy knows d truth, i jst hope dis saga ends here.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2013
The dress was probably found the next morning to save her marriage! Why would she take her dress off for some hours ceremony!

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by maximum007(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Some people always look for ways to spread false rumours. Spreading fake rumours seems to be the trend these days for some Bloggers & journalists.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by dridowu: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2013
Is Mercy Aigbe a member of Nairaland ? Who is she pls ?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by MMM2(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2013
Mercy aigbe can I nyash u for 1 nite
Re: Mercy Aigbe Proves Stella Dimoko's Story Wrong (Pictures) by snowdrops(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2013
The husband should be the one defending her as that would put paid to all the rumours.

Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit / Because Of The Sex Farms And Bed Wenching Some Blacks Have White Grandfathers