Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM (3654 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce #save Sharing Life Issues With Chaz B / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Chaz B Is Late, Pay Your Last Respect To An Icon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by mkoabiola: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Am an ardent listener of sharing life issues with chaz B.
I can't wait to hear d progrmme on 93.7 FM.he wrote this msg on hs facebook page.
Guard ur heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of life.......
Dear friends, family n fans,
Again thanks for your support and prayer's. I believe that I am the most blessed man with the kind of love l receive from all of you. God truly wastes no time with my matter b'cos of all you faithful believers.
I am happy to tell you that in this season of Resurrection through HIS POWER......CHAZ B IS BACK!! Join me on Monday April 15th on 93.7 FM - Rhythm Network Stations as we Re-Launch, MY SHOW....."Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B" and introduce it from LAGOS...to.....ABUJA, BENIN, JOS, AWKA, and PORT-HARCOURT!!
Other cities like Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Umuahia, Warri, Sapele, Ibadan, Kaduna, etc......Will catch d waves as well. Of course Sponsored by our friends n family...MTN in partnership
With Uni-Liver and "maybe" Nokia.
As the Lord has done for Chaz B, so l prophecy, decree n declare that HE shall do the same thing for you!!
Today every dead dream n ALL your Heart Desires I command to come ALIVE IJN AMEN!!!
I'll catch you Monday April 15th as we Test Run this week on Rhythm Network 93.7fm. 6pm immediately after world news. Help me, a beg O
I trust say Una go spread d Word? Plus remember; If each 1 can reach 1,
Then each 1 can teach 1...what a much more beautiful nation Nigeria would be, now whether you like it or not or whether you know it or not.....
YOU ARE Your Sister and Your Brother's Keeper, SOo...... SHOW LOVE............Just b'cos?
Chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by abuchilag: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Am so glad he is back on air.
Chaz B was the main attraction to inspiration FM for me.
Now that he has moved to Ryhtm.....I just have to move to RHYTHM....just b'cos....."if each one could reach one and if each one could teach one.....what a better nation Nigeria would be.

Rhyth all way.....
but why not 7pm? 6PM is too early oooo
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by emilyone(f): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
exactly! 7pm would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by mkoabiola: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well,dere shud b a reason y u chose past 6pm.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by 4tunebest(f): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Now i have to start tuning in to Rythm FM. Though i dont really like that station, but now I gat no choice
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by mkoabiola: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mod,front page.
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by Booty4me: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
chazzzzzzzzzzz b

I ruv that Guy woooooooooooohhhh cheesy

No homo

grin
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by angieoluwa: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:08am On Apr 17, 2017
God bye is the saddest words to hear
Re: Chaz B Is Back With Sharing Life Issues On 93.7FM by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:14am On Apr 17, 2017
mkoabiola:
Mod,front page.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Home Is About To Break Pls Help / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.