Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373867 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperMartins:
Abeg tell us all of d above...wat re we expectn and when will d show kick off abeg
arrow starts Oct 8th wth episode 1,
The calm

Now that Arrow has crime in Starling City under control, Oliver tries to have a personal life. However, he and Roy are forced to forgo their personal plans when a new Count Vertigo begins dealing drugs, and a charming scientist makes a bid for Queen Consolidated. Meanwhile, Diggle has a new child, Quentin gets a promotion, and Laurel joins Arrow's crimefighting efforts.

The flash starts one Tuesday with episode City of Heroes
Scientist Barry Allen acquires super speed through a freak accident and becomes known as the Fastest Man Alive. In the opener, Barry, a CSI investigator, is struck by lightning and awakens from a coma nine months later with the gift of super speed. Barry puts his new powers to work when another meta-human attacks the city.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:

For where,,
The 'kiss' for the trailer na 1 time thing,,

You've forgotten Sara? The beautiful strong hot Sara grin
make Sarah park well with the league of assassins o. Make she allow felicity get small attention na cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
penzino:
make Sarah park well with the league of assassins o. Make she allow felicity get small attention na cool

she dey annoy me,,too nerdy for my taste...

Mehn,I dey wait for the crossover episode b/w Arrow & Flash,Episode 8 of each show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:

she dey annoy me,,too nerdy for my taste...

Mehn,I dey wait for the crossover episode b/w Arrow & Flash,Episode 8 of each show
yes o. I hope the crossover will be spectacular
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
penzino:
yes o. I hope the crossover will be spectacular

The question is which villain would cause the team up,,but I'm sure it isn't Ra's Al Ggul

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
I want more DC characters to appear in both series.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guykhena:

The question is which villain would cause the team up,,but I'm sure it isn't Ra's Al Ggul

Ras Al Ghul will be the end point of this season. The final fight of season 3
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2014
penzino:
Ras Al Ghul will be the end point of this season. The final fight of season 3
am not sure Ras Al Ghul will be the final fight because Ras al Ghul does not ani connection to Arrow like that his main nemesis is the Batman.Ras Al ghul wasnts Batman to be his apprentice because he is lookin for the perfect warrior so Ras al ghul does not have ani business with oliver queen. He is onli going to star in an episode. In other news can't wait for the fastest hero The flash its going to be awesome nd arrow S3

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2014
I just watched "Flash" Episode 1...Oliver was on a scene wid flash...Nice 1...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2014
smiley Roy Harper taking up the Arsenal mantle in a grand style...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guys who do u think killed Sarah at the end of arrow am guessing it was Ras al ghul because Sarah looked sort of scared and y have them been metioning Roy will take up the name Arsenal. What about Ray Palmer will he take up the mantle as Atom.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oh My God............shocked shocked

Oliver Jonas Queen asked Felicity Meghan Smoak on a date.

Oliver Jonas Queen had dinner with Felicity Meghan Smoak.

Oliver Jonas Queen loves Felicity Meghan Smoak.

Oliver Jonas Queen KISSED Felicity Meghan Smoak.

I can't, my heart................is this real?!!!! shocked

Team Olicity till the universe ceases to expand. cool

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
killzone:
Guys who do u think killed Sarah at the end of arrow am guessing it was Ras al ghul because Sarah looked sort of scared and y have them been metioning Roy will take up the name Arsenal. What about Ray Palmer will he take up the mantle as Atom.
What Season re u talkn abt? Av they started Airing Arrows??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
SuperMartins:
What Season re u talkn abt? Av they started Airing Arrows??
the download was available last night go nd watch it let me not reveal ani spoilers

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nomski0:

The writers just keep on teasing us. They are just giving us a small taste of Olicity only to take it away before we get the chance to savour it. Anyway with Sara's unexpected demise, let's watch and see what Arrow holds for us. #TeamOlicity
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
chygoz3:

The writers just keep on teasing us. They are just giving us a small taste of Olicity only to take it away before we get the chance to savour it. Anyway with Sara's unexpected demise, let's watch and see what Arrow holds for us. #TeamOlicity

Speaking of Sarah's death, I absolutely, completely hate Laurel. If I doubted my growing hatred for her before...........I don't need to anymore.

The writers killed off Tommy so she could have her own arc, now they kill off Sarah because they want her to be black canary?

What's next? They kill off Felicity so Laurel can be with Oliver? I'm not a huge fan of Sarah but Laurel will never be half the black canary Sarah was.
If they keep killing characters to prop up Laurel....... arrow will lose fans.

*I absolutely loved the flash!!! I love Barry Allen* smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nomski0:

Speaking of Sarah's death, I absolutely, completely hate Laurel. If I doubted my growing hatred for her before...........I don't need to anymore.

The writers killed off Tommy so she could have her own arc, now they kill off Sarah because they want her to be black canary?

What's next? They kill off Felicity so Laurel can be with Oliver? I'm not a huge fan of Sarah but Laurel will never be half the black canary Sarah was.

I wonder what kind of black canary Lauren would make. I stopped taking her as a serious character a long time ago. I barely even remember what happened in scenes she appears in. I just can't imagine her being badass. If the writers dare kill Felicity, I'm done with Arrow.

On the other hand The Flash wasn't bad. I loved the way they did the cross-over between the flash and arrow. Though I'm seeing some similarities between Flash and smallville. Meteor shower in smallville created meteor freaks, particle accelerator accident in the flash created meta humans. I'm guessing people that Barry Allen would be trying to stop will probably be meta humans that'd be using their new found powers for bad, just as Clark Kent was stopping the meteor freaks wreaking havoc in smallville.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DAvIt0(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah expecting so many Meta Humans in "The Flash" TV series.

So many Guest/Star Starrings

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
At least in Flash we will get to see gorilla grodd,proffessor zoom,captain freeze,captain boomerang there shud also be an episode where impulse his grandson from the future will show up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
Nomski0:

de producers said b4 hand dat a series regular will be cut off n I suspected it will be Sarah cos its Laurel dat is d black canary not Sarah
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
"lightening gave me abs?"
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014
parrotibaba:
de producers said b4 hand dat a series regular will be cut off n I suspected it will be Sarah cos its Laurel dat is d black canary not Sarah
pls wats a 'Black Canary' and wats her role?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DAvIt0(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2014
penzino:
"lightening gave me abs?"

Barry Allen... LOL!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
pls wats a 'Black Canary' and wats her role?
the black canary is d sidekick of d Green arrow or d arrow...

a brief history of d black canary shows dat d wife of detective lance(laurel n Sarah's mother was d first black canary b4 laurel took over(enough with comic history) ...

in d TV series "Arrow" ,Sarah was d black canary in season 2(but she was not d original) den she passed it on to Laurel(who is d original black canary) to continue helping oliver...mind u in smallville ,d black canary also appeared n she was Laurel Dinah Lance who also helped d green arrow n Clark Kent in d series n in so many other comic books n animations,Laurel not Sarah was d black canary ...I don't know why d producers of "Arrow" decided to give it to Sarah first

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
parrotibaba:
the black canary is d sidekick of d Green arrow or d arrow...

a brief history of d black canary shows dat d wife of detective lance(laurel n Sarah's mother was d first black canary b4 laurel took over(enough with comic history) ...

in d TV series "Arrow" ,Sarah was d black canary in season 2(but she was not d original) den she passed it on to Laurel(who is d original black canary) to continue helping oliver...mind u in smallville ,d black canary also appeared n she was Laurel Dinah Lance who also helped d green arrow n Clark Kent in d series n in so many other comic books n animations,Laurel not Sarah was d black canary ...I don't know why d producers of "Arrow" decided to give it to Sarah first
Thanks bro..now I undastand..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Keky(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Nomski0:

You happy now that Sarah is dead?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dlex21(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
I loved the scene with olicity...

Was absolutely shocked Sarah died... Think it's rhas aghul that killed her... Too bad *sobs*
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2014
Woahhh
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Woahhh... KOMODO KILLED HER
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2014
chygoz3:

I wonder what kind of black canary Lauren would make. I stopped taking her as a serious character a long time ago. I barely even remember what happened in scenes she appears in. I just can't imagine her being badass. If the writers dare kill Felicity, I'm done with Arrow.

On the other hand The Flash wasn't bad. I loved the way they did the cross-over between the flash and arrow. Though I'm seeing some similarities between Flash and smallville. Meteor shower in smallville created meteor freaks, particle accelerator accident in the flash created meta humans. I'm guessing people that Barry Allen would be trying to stop will probably be meta humans that'd be using their new found powers for bad, just as Clark Kent was stopping the meteor freaks wreaking havoc in smallville.

Felicity is to Arrow what Elena is to TVD.........no show without her.

I don't mind that Flash is very similar to Smallville, I love the lighter nature of the series unlike the darker tones of Arrow plus no flashbacks too, except maybe when the Flash runs backwards..........and Barry feels like a mixture of Clark Kent and Peter Parker.

And how creepy was that Star Labs CEO? He's hiding his legs and his ability to see the future. shocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2014
chygoz3:

I love the teasing........I don't want their romance rushed.

I want all the intense eye sex. I want Oliver jealous. I want Felicity dating Ray Palmer and Barry Allen.

I want Oliver constantly kicking himself for choosing The Arrow over their love.

I want my baby showing him that she can be happy until he realizes what he's missing.

I want all the angst.

In fact, Olicity shouldn't happen till the season finale. wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Keky:
You happy now that Sarah is dead?

Of course not. I loved her........until she foolishly jumped into bed with Oliver Queen.

She was badass, loyal and a fighter. She was the best Canary.......unfortunately, she's not Black Canary, that's Laurel's role.

R.I.P Sarah Lance. I hope Nyssa kills Komodo, throw him in Lazarus's pit and kill him again. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.