Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373340 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2014
parrotibaba:
the black canary is d sidekick of d Green arrow or d arrow...

a brief history of d black canary shows dat d wife of detective lance(laurel n Sarah's mother was d first black canary b4 laurel took over(enough with comic history) ...

in d TV series "Arrow" ,Sarah was d black canary in season 2(but she was not d original) den she passed it on to Laurel(who is d original black canary) to continue helping oliver...mind u in smallville ,d black canary also appeared n she was Laurel Dinah Lance who also helped d green arrow n Clark Kent in d series n in so many other comic books n animations,Laurel not Sarah was d black canary ...I don't know why d producers of "Arrow" decided to give it to Sarah first

Sarah was the Canary not Black Canary........I think after Laurel trains with Wildcat (one of those boxers behind Roy while he was defusing the bomb) she'll pick up Sarah's mask and wig and become the Canary.

She might add "Black" just to mourn her sister.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Nomski0:

Sarah was the Canary not Black Canary........I think after Laurel trains with Wildcat (one of those boxers behind Roy while he was defusing the bomb) she'll pick up Sarah's mask and wig and become the Canary.

She might add "Black" just to mourn her sister.
its still d same canary cos apart from d arrow series, Sarah was never d canary in any comic issue or animation or even series so technically she is d black canary n one more thing ,d black associated with d canary dos not mean dat she is mourning, its just d d color of her costume just like d arrow is known as d green arrow anywhere else apart from d series n de decided to change it from d green arrow to just d arrow cos d green arrow featured in small ville just like de removed d black from d canary cos d black canary also featured in small ville...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2014
like I said b4 ,only in dis series was Sarah associated with d canary but she was never d canary from time immemorial, it was Laurel
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nomski0(f): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2014
parrotibaba:
its still d same canary cos apart from d arrow series, Sarah was never d canary in any comic issue or animation or even series so technically she is d black canary n one more thing ,d black associated with d canary dos not mean dat she is mourning, its just d d color of her costume just like d arrow is known as d green arrow anywhere else apart from d series n de decided to change it from d green arrow to just d arrow cos d green arrow featured in small ville just like de removed d black from d canary cos d black canary also featured in small ville...

No Sarah is not black canary.

Stop confusing the comics and the TV show.
Arrow is a TV show depicting Oliver Queen's journey to becoming The Green Arrow. First he was The Hood then The Vigilante and now The Arrow......just like Starling city is becoming Star city (the original place of birth of Oliver Queen) thanks to Ray Palmer.

Same thing with The Black Canary........Laurel is The Black Canary, but the show will tell us how she became The Black Canary. Sarah was just The Canary......she said so herself in season 2.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nomski0:

No Sarah is not black canary.

Stop confusing the comics and the TV show.
Arrow is a TV show depicting Oliver Queen's journey to becoming The Green Arrow. First he was The Hood then The Vigilante and now The Arrow......just like Starling city is becoming Star city (the original place of birth of Oliver Queen) thanks to Ray Palmer.

Same thing with The Black Canary........Laurel is The Black Canary, but the show will tell us how she became The Black Canary. Sarah was just The Canary......she said so herself in season 2.
I never said dat Sarah isn't d canary in d series, I was just explaining to sm1 who was keen to know who d black canary was n I told him but den u quoted me n I started to reexplain my self ...in d series "arrow" d green arrow is known as just d arrow while d black canary is known as just d canary n don't expect dem to change dat ... its just like ur name is Saint James obi n sm1 decides to call u Saint obi,is it not d same thing? ...in d series ,de wanted to give Laurel a cause to fight crimes with d arrow dats why de started with Sarah being d black canary or just d canary in d first place,not because she was d canary n laurel was d black canary ,no! so stop seeing Sarah as d canary n laurel as d black canary ,de r d same ,just dat one started b4 d other... in d first comic issue dia mum(also Dinah Lance) was d canary b4 it shifted to laurel,d same way Sarah was d canary in arrow seasons 2 now laurel is taking over cos she was d original black canary...another example is d amazing spiderman where he first fell in love with Gwen Stacy whereas d original spiderman fell for maryjane... n now in d upcoming amazing spiderman 3 he is going to fall in love with Mary Jane just like d original spiderman so dats why Gwen had to die...d producers of these series like to "tweak" d story line in other to mk d story interesting... so in Arrow, Sarah was d first canary b4 laurel n Oliver is known simply as d arrow not d green arrow(except de change it)

There is nothing like d "canary" n d "black canary" de r d same just like d flash moniker dat 4 ppl used as dia cover(Barry Allen ,Bart Allen ,Jay Garrick n Wally West)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
VUZU AMP channel 114 on DSTV will be showing the pilot episode of flash tomorrow by 8pm. Its a must watch.
Please note that the above channel is only viewable to DSTV premiun subcribers i.e. those who recharge 11,150 naira per month.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Daniel2802:
VUZU AMP channel 114 on DSTV will be showing the pilot episode of flash tomorrow by 8pm. Its a must watch.
Please note that the above channel is only viewable to DSTV premiun subcribers i.e. those who recharge 11,150 naira per month.
abeg do 100 naira etisalat and watch it its just 71MB in o2tvseries
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
parrotibaba:
I never said dat Sarah isn't d canary in d series, I was just explaining to sm1 who was keen to know who d black canary was n I told him but den u quoted me n I started to reexplain my self ...in d series "arrow" d green arrow is known as just d arrow while d black canary is known as just d canary n don't expect dem to change dat ... its just like ur name is Saint James obi n sm1 decides to call u Saint obi,is it not d same thing? ...in d series ,de wanted to give Laurel a cause to fight crimes with d arrow dats why de started with Sarah being d black canary or just d canary in d first place,not because she was d canary n laurel was d black canary ,no! so stop seeing Sarah as d canary n laurel as d black canary ,de r d same ,just dat one started b4 d other... in d first comic issue dia mum(also Dinah Lance) was d canary b4 it shifted to laurel,d same way Sarah was d canary in arrow seasons 2 now laurel is taking over cos she was d original black canary...another example is d amazing spiderman where he first fell in love with Gwen Stacy whereas d original spiderman fell for maryjane... n now in d upcoming amazing spiderman 3 he is going to fall in love with Mary Jane just like d original spiderman so dats why Gwen had to die...d producers of these series like to "tweak" d story line in other to mk d story interesting... so in Arrow, Sarah was d first canary b4 laurel n Oliver is known simply as d arrow not d green arrow(except de change it)

There is nothing like d "canary" n d "black canary" de r d same just like d flash moniker dat 4 ppl used as dia cover(Barry Allen ,Bart Allen ,Jay Garrick n Wally West)
luk like we have a marvel nd DC fan u explained it well nice but don't get vexed na
So u knw abt the original flash Barry allen,kid flash,old flash and impulse
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
killzone:
luk like we have a marvel nd DC fan u explained it well nice but don't get vexed na
So u knw abt the original flash Barry allen,kid flash,old flash and impulse
yeah,any problem?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pics of The Reverse Flash,,wasn't expecting him to show up this season,wanted to see a build up for him this season,and make him the arc for season 2 anyways,.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
killzone:
abeg do 100 naira etisalat and watch it its just 71MB in o2tvseries
I don't like watching movies online.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
A beg O,how many flash dey dis film na.. The tin don begin confuse me as I see 2 flash ere o.. MODIFIED!! MY DEVICE CHANGES MY WORDS
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
parrotibaba:
yeah,any problem?
nope just haven't met a real fan of DC like this
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Daniel2802:
I don't like watching movies online.
u can download it whu likes waching movies online when one our network isn't stable nd where will u find mb to stream a HD video
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
A beg O,how many flash dey dis film na.. Then tin do begin confuse me as I see 2 flash ere o..

Lol,don't be alarmed,the Reverse Flash is a Flash villain(from the future),in the comics 2 have been recorded,Eobard Thawne and Dr Harrison Wells(professor Zoom),and they both in this season,not too sure of Eobard Thawne but the cop(boyfriend of Iris) is named Eddie Thawne..

But the best bet of who this reverse flash is would be Harrison Wells(as it was teased in the pilot episode) smiley

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guykhena:

Lol,don't be alarmed,the Reverse Flash is a Flash villain(from the future),in the comics 2 have been recorded,Eobard Thawne and Dr Harrison Wells(professor Zoom),and they both in this season,not too sure of Eobard Thawne but the cop(boyfriend of Iris) is named Eddie Thawne..

But the best bet of who this reverse flash is would be Harrison Wells(as it was teased in the pilot episode) smiley
isn't Harrison wells the owner of star labs that is stuck on a wheel chair
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
killzone:
isn't Harrison wells the owner of star labs that is stuck on a wheel chair

Ya,and as you can see at the end scene of the episode he stood up(meaning he was faking it),and he possesed an hologram newspaper of the future...

Interesting to know about the Reverse Flash,is that he isn't really a villain(not the whole world conquering type smiley ),his own goal is to make The Flash a better hero(in an insane difficult way of cus),one of the main reason he went back in time to Kill The Flash mum.
It was even shown in the pilot episode in which you see a 'yellow lightening' (reverse flash) surrounding the Flash Mum mixed with some Red Flares(signifying the Flash Fighting the Reverse Flash),much would be shed on this later on in the season...

Why I'm psyched for This season is that they would be using The Reverse Flash Storyline and Infinite crisis from the comics..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya,and as you can see at the end scene of the episode he stood up(meaning he was faking it),and he possesed an hologram newspaper of the future...

Interesting to know about the Reverse Flash,is that he isn't really a villain(not the whole world conquering type smiley ),his own goal is to make The Flash a better hero(in an insane difficult way of cus),one of the main reason he went back in time to Kill The Flash mum.
It was even shown in the pilot episode in which you see a 'yellow lightening' (reverse flash) surrounding the Flash Mum mixed with some Red Flares(signifying the Flash Fighting the Reverse Flash),much would be shed on this later on in the season...

Why I'm psyched for This season is that they would be using The Reverse Flash Storyline and Infinite crisis in the comics..
even from the red and yellow aura where his mother died u will knw its Barry nd professor zoom. Am sure we are going to receive some insights abt DCs upcoming justice league movie because that newspaper at the end was from the future which is abt the justice league movie

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
killzone:
even from the red and yellow aura where his mother died u will knw its Barry nd professor zoom. Am sure we are going to receive some insights abt DCs upcoming justice league movie because that newspaper at the end was from the future which is abt the justice league movie

The executives/writers/producers ,made it clear their Tv universe won't tie in with the DC universe,so the Justice League Movie theory won't be 100% accepted(tho another headline on the newspaper states 'Wayne Tech')..

At the newspaper you could see clearly where it is written 'INFINITE CRISIS',in the comics the infinite crisis incident was the death of The Flash,it seems Harrison Wells is bent on preventing it( undecided tho I sincerely doubt it),,

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guykhena:

The executives/writers/producers ,made it clear their Tv universe won't tie in with the DC universe,so the Justice League Movie theory won't be 100% accepted(tho another headline on the newspaper states 'Wayne Tech')..

At the newspaper you could see clearly where it is written 'INFINITE CRISIS',in the comics the infinite crisis incident was the death of The Flash,it seems Harrison Wells is bent on preventing it( undecided tho I sincerely doubt it),,
professor zoom prevent flash death u might be on to something sha would luv to see captain boomerang,captain cold,weather wizard and goriilla grodd these are classics
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
killzone:
professor zoom prevent flash death u might be on to something sha would luv to see captain boomerang,captain cold,weather wizard and goriilla grodd these are classics

smiley ya awesome flash nemesis,Gorilla Grodd was teased in the pilot episode,
A cage was shown in Star labs,damaged and had a tag 'Grodd' smiley

(tho its interesting to note Grodd was the one who paralyzed Professor Zoom in the comics.)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2014
killzone:
u can download it whu likes waching movies online when one our network isn't stable nd where will u find mb to stream a HD video
I don't like downloading movies.
BTW imagine our DSTV adapter just spoilt yesterday night although my dad will buy a new one today, by the time he comes back from work they would have shown it finish.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Daniel2802:
I don't like downloading movies.
BTW imagine our DSTV adapter just spoilt yesterday night although my dad will buy a new one today, by the time he comes back from work they would have shown it finish.
Don't they repeat episodes on Dstv they usually do

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2014
killzone:
Don't they repeat episodes on Dstv they usually do
They do repeat episodes but NEPA is unpredictable.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Daniel2802:
They do repeat episodes but NEPA is unpredictable.
lollll Nepa are very annoying once I wanted to watch VMA 2014 3 times always NEPA takes the light I vex went to download it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
killzone:
lollll Nepa are very annoying once I wanted to watch VMA 2014 3 times always NEPA takes the light I vex went to download it
Yes oh anyhow sha i go watch am.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
My dad just came back with the adapter. I guess am all set for watching the pilot episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls wat day does ARROW get aired and wat day too for FLASH
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
I think Wednesday and Tuesday respectively??

Signing in cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2014
After the Flash record breaking premier episode with a +3 live ratings(beating the vampire diaries),this second episode just proved it just keeps getting better..

Now I'm pretty sure Wells is professor zoom bent on changing the flash..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guykhena:

guy u were rite what of if wells came from the future to set everything in motion for barry to become flash. Maybe that's y he killed barrys mother

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.