Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373626 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by konvat: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
please which episode ?
olayinkajnr:

Yeah I remember.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Someone said Cecile will not make it on Analise Keating's team...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Phi001:
She can't make it.

konvat:
they tried but i think Cecile's defense was poor. She cud hv defended Barry better.
Very poor. I anticipated DeVoe wife's counter to that lame accusation of cheating, but a trained lawyer didn't have a rebuttal already prepared. Please... Very unbelievable. Where should be disbarred.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Who was the girl that came to Barry to express her nervousness and excitement about their wedding?

It's Barry's future daughter, one of the Tornado Twins, Dawn Allen
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Achillesdam500(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
naob:

Oh thanks...DC been planning future already cheesy grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by konvat: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Oh thanks...DC been planning future already cheesy grin

yeah..just saw the season one finale whr he time travelled and he did see himself in prison.

1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Phi001:

Asher would hand that woman her ass in court. super incompetent lawyer.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by stonemind(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
naob:

which season is that?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
konvat:

yeah..just saw the season one finale whr he time travelled and he did see himself in prison.

thats not it, there was one he was behind bars. He was in cell
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
One question tho... what was that Shite he performed when Iris was about to tell them he was the Flash...? Did he just have a High-speed Convo with Iris, in which case How TF was Iris able to partake in that... abi they entered the speed force and Started Discussing....

another useless Shenanigan in a Series full of Plot Holes

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2018
nani667:
One question tho... what was that Shite he performed when Iris was about to tell them he was the Flash...? Did he just have a High-speed Convo with Iris, in which case How TF was Iris able to partake in that... abi they entered the speed force and Started Discussing....

i dont know y pple are to quick to criticize this series.
Firstly, he was vibrating so fast so people cant see him. Holding iris to himself made her also vibrate at his same frequency, thereby giving her d ability to see things in barry's perspective and also talk, remember they were covered by lightning. The lighning might also grant iris a potion of his gift.

4 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jade912: 4:03am On Jan 20, 2018
alway has in sharemovies.net
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
stonemind:

which season is that?
In the comics bro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
nani667:

Go and do more research on the abilities of the flash before you start talking 'shite'.

The speed force enables speedsters to create an aura so any one within it will move at the same speed as the one who created it.

Also, the flash wasn't vibrating fast so people won't see him but he was moving so fast that every other thing seemed paused.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Crownofwealth(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
yakamata:

Asher would hand that woman her ass in court. super incompetent lawyer.
if u do not appreciate legal principles u better ask people to teach you. Barry was expected to enter his defence but was reluctant to do so. The lawyer had no choice than to rest his case on that of the prosecution which was a great risk knowing the weight of evidence against Barry.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
All evidence was pointing to Barry, I don't know what you guys were expecting from Cecile. Murder is a very serious crime if u don't know.

Meanwhile, Devoe has Lance's ability too, nice.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
nani667:

It's a part of his standard comic power set...

CW didn't pull a cat out of the bag...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Crownofwealth:
if u do not appreciate legal principles u better ask people to teach you. Barry was expected to enter his defence but was reluctant to do so. The lawyer had no choice than to rest his case on that of the prosecution which was a great risk knowing the weight of evidence against Barry.
But before she rested his case, she didn't even try to defend...

I mean just one question from Singh and that was all she did.

Barry may not have wanted to be on cross examination but she could have at least tried.

She could have at least tried to push through on Lance being a suspect or the fact that Barry, the main CSI of Central City (I think he's the only one) and expert forensic scientist could have orchestrated a crime that had so many flaws.
He didn't even present an alibi...

In the end, he got the harshest possible sentence. Life imprisonment WITHOUT the option of parole...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Crownofwealth:

I don't wanna argue with you Bro, but after watching "The good wife" ,How To get away with murder and suits. I expected more from the so called "best lawyer in town ".
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cutefine02:

i dont know y pple are to quick to criticize this series.
Firstly, he was vibrating so fast so people cant see him. Holding iris to himself made her also vibrate at his same frequency, thereby giving her d ability to see things in barry's perspective and also talk, remember they were covered by lightning. The lighning might also grant iris a potion of his gift.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Crownofwealth(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
yakamata:

I don't wanna argue with you Bro, but after watching "The good wife" ,How To get away with murder and suits. I expected more from the so called "best lawyer in town ".
You have said it all. At least you have admitted getting the knowledge from movies. I am a lawyer and knows what I am talking about. sometimes when u have a bad case there is nothing you can do about it. if you like ask 1000 cross examination questions ur client will still get convicted.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Phi001:

But before she rested his case, she didn't even try to defend...

I mean just one question from Singh and that was all she did.

Barry may not have wanted to be on cross examination but she could have at least tried.

She could have at least tried to push through on Lance being a suspect or the fact that Barry, the main CSI of Central City (I think he's the only one) and expert forensic scientist could have orchestrated a crime that had so many flaws.
I agree Cecile's defence was weak at best. But u ve to admit the evidence was pretty damning. In fact all the court shenanigans was just a formality as they could ve just thrown him in jail with what they had. Barry was guilty! Nothing Cecile could conjure up would hold in court...

He didn't even present an alibi...

In the end, he got the harshest possible sentence. Life imprisonment WITHOUT the option of parole...
Barry had no alibi. Where was he at the time of Clifford's murder?? He was at his loft holding the murder weapon.

If only he had stayed back at Joe's house for the Christmas party, then he could ve had an alibi for were he was at the time of Clifford's death.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by thetech: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
But the guy could have pleaded not guilty on basis of insanity but is ego is too large. Hope he stays in prison long enough for kidflash to blow cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
thetech:
But the guy could have pleaded not guilty on basis of insanity but is ego is too large. Hope he stays in prison long enough for kidflash to blow cheesy
Savage grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Crownofwealth:
Stop defending Cecile. She is an average lawyer at best. Her defense was so so unconvincing. If she was good she could have exploited the many holes in the case to the advantage of Barry.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Crownofwealth:
You have said it all. At least you have admitted getting the knowledge from movies. I am a lawyer and knows what I am talking about. sometimes when u have a bad case there is nothing you can do about it. if you like ask 1000 cross examination questions ur client will still get convicted.
In other words, if you feel that a case is a lost cause, you won't bother with cross examination? OK. clap for yourself
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nellaluv(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
thetech:

Kidflash didn't blow when Barry was in the speed force, the guy is invisible like nobody ever notice he is around. Who remembers the breakup cam when his girlfriend broke up with him it was as if as if nothing happened grin I felt sorry for the guy grin. I'm beginning to like stretchy, thank God Cisco finally made him a costume befitting a superhero cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Seriously why is Barry Allen staying full time in prison?
I expected him to learn the routine of the prison in about a week or two, put some special detection devices to alert him when there may be an impromptu cell search and then spend the rest of his spare time with his wife and family.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Come to think of it, Barry Allen requires a lot more food than an ordinary person so how is he surviving in prison?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gmajor:
Come to think of it, Barry Allen requires a lot more food than an ordinary person so how is he surviving in prison?

He only require a lot of food when he is using his powers
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nygma(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Can Barry really defeat Clifford??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nygma:
Can Barry really defeat Clifford??
What can you say, Barry is the actor...
... Actors (heros) always win 'bose'

Even if they have to perform illogical scenes like they did for zoom and savita undecided

By the way, the savita own still pisses me off till date, like wtf angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.