Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (373226 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoronoaZoro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
nani667:
First episode discouraging tho...

Looks like it will be discouraging all through, there should be a reason why the masked dude weapon is shaped like a lightning bolt.

I'm glad he's here to kill them all grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:50am On Oct 15, 2018
nani667:
First episode discouraging tho...
Why do you say so?
I actually thought it was good.
The only thing I don't like is that there are too many speedsters on the show. Wally should go back to wherever he came from.

But wait oh. There is something about this show that I don't understand. When Nora distracted Barry and he got hit by the meta human. Why didn't he just run after him. It's not like the meta human guy has super speed. Even if he was in a vehicle, the flash is still fast enough to run round the block to cover all the tentative directions he may take.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urboyAce(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Gmajor:

Why do you say so?
The only think I don't like is that there are too many speedsters on the show. Wally should go back to wherever he came from.

But wait oh. There is something about this throw that I don't understand. When Nora distracted Barry and he got hit by the meta human. Why didn't he just run after him. It's not like the meta human guy has super speed. Even if he was in a vehicle, the flash is still fast enough to run round to block to cover all the tentative directions he may take.

Thats why its a show, dont stress yourself

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Gmajor:

Why do you say so?
The only think I don't like is that there are too many speedsters on the show. Wally should go back to wherever he came from.

Wally will be on the show for only three episodes this season.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Coming from one who finds reason to hate flash and dislikes the writing, this episode wasn’t bad .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gmajor:

Why do you say so?
The only thing I don't like is that there are too many speedsters on the show. Wally should go back to wherever he came from.

But wait oh. There is something about this show that I don't understand. When Nora distracted Barry and he got hit by the meta human. Why didn't he just run after him. It's not like the meta human guy has super speed. Even if he was in a vehicle, the flash is still fast enough to run round the block to cover all the tentative directions he may take.

So many Plot holes in the series that is hard to understand

Like Phasing an entire plane with people
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BlackManta(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
RoronoaZoro:

Looks like it will be discouraging all through, there should be a reason why the masked dude weapon is shaped like a lightning bolt.

[b][/b]I'm glad he's here to kill them all grin

He should start with Iris angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RoronoaZoro(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
BlackManta:

grin how she's even acting as 'watchtower' irks me, she needs to go back to being a blogger or reporter but I think the villain is there to kill just metahumans
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
BlackManta:

Supported
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
And Supergirl just started
Abandoned that ages ago
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Joe west and Ralph keep impressing me....

And Arrow.... wow...

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yay. Another Harrison Wells undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iamprofessork: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Barry's daughter is so annoying..excess lowtô

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
iamprofessork:
Barry's daughter is so annoying..excess lowtô

i thought i was the only one who noticed. Her acting seems bad too
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by alaboski(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
gamyy:

Her acting is kinda floppy IMO
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by urboyAce(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why do people hate excess. I love her like. tongue..... although I heard she is turning bad in the next episode grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
urboyAce:
Why do people hate excess. I love her like. tongue..... although I heard she is turning bad in the next episode grin
XS
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Danicomrade(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Somthing is fishy with excess Remember wen detective wells ask are sm question at d ending of episode 3

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ghosttt(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Danicomrade:
Somthing is fishy with excess
Remember wen detective wells ask are sm question at d ending of episode 3

She definitely got something off her sleeves

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ghosttt:

She definitely got something off her sleeves
i am pretty sure it’s not a big deal as that ending made it seem... either maybe in the timeline she is from the satellite killed Barry and she had to join in , or she is so schway the house went BITCHIN..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Coming from one who finds reason to hate flash and dislikes the writing, this episode wasn’t bad .
. Good of you to admit this
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Danicomrade(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i am pretty sure it’s not a big deal as that ending made it seem... either maybe in the timeline she is from the satellite killed Barry and she had to join in , or she is so schway the house went BITCHIN..

Schway grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Danicomrade:
Somthing is fishy with excess
Remember wen detective wells ask are sm question at d ending of episode 3

That babe has been Stinking of fish since she arrived

Won't be surprised if she ends up being the Villain of this Season

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iamprofessork: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
gamyy:

lol.. like are you kidding me..it's so annoying most times
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
A very forgettable episode.
Wait oh. The flash and XS searched the whole stadium for a bomb but couldn't find the Blogger chick who was hidding in the stadium? That's very lazy writing.
Also, how does the flash suck as cricket? If someone threw a slow floating balloon towards your direction, why can't you can't it?

Also also, XS is really starting to piss me off.

I bet team flash will never use the meta tech the found ever again. SMH

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by alaricsaltzman: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
What's wrong with this thread? No more vibe!!!

Please who is following arrow? This season is lit!!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
alaricsaltzman:

CW is getting too Hopeless

Men losing interest

Chilling for Crossover sha

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
alaricsaltzman:

Arrow is great mhen... they really got it right this season.....

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hmmm
Why is this thread so dry?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmm...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nobidy even send anymore. Crossover week and here be like ghost town

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.