Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) (7851 Views)

Singer/ Actress Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged? / Cossy Orjiakor Is Not HIV Positive / Your Thought-what Is Cossy Orjiakor Is Doing Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by phoneport(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
A subscriber who shared a mail with us, with cossy's HIV Status as it headline was previously ignored, because of lack of evidence, but now other blogs and media houses are beginning to confirm the source...

The email says that Cossy Orjiakor is HIV positive.
This report is unconfirmed as efforts to reach very close persons to Cossy proved abortive. A purported close friend of Cossy disclosed that she is currently undergoing antiretroviral medication.
Here Is Part of What The Mail Said:

“I want to use this medium to warn all the s*x addicts using Cossy as their frequent client..

If you wanna live long run from this babe. I’m very close to her. In January she learnt about her HIV-positive status and since then she had spent all her money on antiretroviral drugs in order to keep her immune system strong.
My friend Cossy is still living in denial of it. Again I’m warning all her customers to be careful.
You only have one life to live. Make u no say I no warn you o. Chai!” We have to admit that of lately Cossy has been doing stuffs that most women wont do on a normal day, we just have to hope that this is just a rumor at least, cause this is a disease that has No Cure

Only God knows how many people she must have infected.

Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by possibilita(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
who is cossy?
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by drsolob(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
possibilita: who is cossy?
na your babe na.
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Turn back the hands of time by R. kelly will come handy. Karma is really a biatch.
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by phoneport(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2013
Why is it that people hardly learn from others mistake?
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by TrackCee: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2013
What's that smell? oh, it's just the BULLsh!t you just spilled.
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by chikamaureen: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2013
I'm not supprised she deserves what she go can't u see d rubish she's putn on
Re: Shameless Cossy Orjiakor Is HIV Positive? (MUST READ) by joudini(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
phoneport: A subscriber who shared a mail with us, with cossy's HIV Status as it headline was previously ignored, because of lack of evidence, but now other blogs and media houses are beginning to confirm the source...

The email says that Cossy Orjiakor is HIV positive.

This report is unconfirmed as efforts to reach very close persons to Cossy proved abortive.

A purported close friend of Cossy disclosed that she is currently undergoing antiretroviral medication.

The report was earlier discarded because of lack of evidence but it's been confirmed now when efforts to reach close persons proved abortive?

Your stoopidity is flashing like a christmas tree.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Dare Not Bend Down! Tiwa Savage's New Dress Is Questionable (pics And Video) / Tiwa Savage Is Partying Hard And Twerking With Her New Big Bumbum In Ghana / Guy Secretly Takes Shots Of The Biggest Booty He Has Ever Seen In The Gym (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.