Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Evil Confirms Absence Of God. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Confirms Absence Of God. (3875 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Evil Confirms Absence Of God. by Curious345: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
omotodun1:
^
Why would God need to test for something? He is God, so shouldn't he automatically know the outcome?

you sent me a pm
Re: Evil Confirms Absence Of God. by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
omotodun1:
^
Suppose that God knows that at 2:00PM tomorrow, I will kill my girlfriend. If I am given the chance to "choose" for myself, like you claimed, then there are two options:

1) I go ahead and "choose" to kill her, fulfilling the what God saw.
2) I choose not to kill her. (This would mean that what God saw did not come to pass; ergo, he is not omniscient.

Ultimately, whether or not I know, I will still choose to kill her because that is what God saw. I have no options. The desires of God must surely come to pass!
I think there is an error here in your reasoning. Isn't it more accurate to instead understand that God sees not just the choices available to you but your final answer as well? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo / Who Is The Angel Of The Lord? / Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.