Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

He Wants Sex Every Night. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants Sex Every Night. (53053 Views)

He Wants More Children / He Wants Sex Every Time / He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by smartg(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
She does not want a divorce either because of her children.

Even you @Op, can you divorce your own husband because he ask for sex.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now to OP,let your sister adjust to her hubby's sex table.If I were her,I did figure out a way to match his sexual prowess,I no fit accept defeat mehn....
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
No normal husband with the responsibility of running a household would want it every blessed night
Is he jobless
A man with a job would come home sometimes very exhausted and would barely finish his dinner to crash on the couch with the remote in his hand grin
There are sometimes all the discussion on the bed is about family affairs and plans and SE.x takes a back seat
Regular Husbands and wives have little disagreements sometimes and at those times,se.x is suspended
So a man wanting it daily come rain or shine is not normal IMHO

He is either a domineering ,abusive man that allows his wife no opinions of her own
Or he is taking se.xual enhancing drugs
Or he is addicted to po.rn
All three are unhealthy for any woman is his life

She should discuss with him
Sex should be enjoyable by both parties
If she feels used and abused ,it is no longer love
It is now a power issue
Something is fundamentally wrong here in this relationship
I don't even understand how a man could insist on sleeping with a woman who is not participating
Can't he see how unhappy she is?
Women who love their men make the move on them sometimes grin
Men actually enjoy that
This woman sees SE.x as a burden and chore
Perhaps she was a virgin when they got married and he didn't bother to teach her

Every smart man knows how to make his woman long for him and desire him
This man is a dumb man with a Blokoss
He needs to make his woman desire him.
Datz all
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Some do it more than once in a day
kandiikane:

They cannot or they just won't?

Of course, a man can self-service once a day
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stepone(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

They cannot or they just won't?

Of course, a man can self-service once a day

Do you realize or consider the amount of blood you will loose to self servicing everyday? U will loose nutrient, leading to loose of strength, getting to a time your body won't carry self-servicing anymore. You will get dizzy and feel empty.

So as being intimate all day of the year. U should understand that each drop of sperm lost is more than x10 blood lost, and takes weeks to be regained. Even with the use of blood tonic/multi-vitamins. That are facts not speculation
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
nwando:
No normal husband with the responsibility of running a household would want it every blessed night
Is he jobless
A man with a job would come home sometimes very exhausted and would barely finish his dinner to crash on the couch with the remote in his hand grin
There are sometimes all the discussion on the bed is about family affairs and plans and SE.x takes a back seat
Regular Husbands and wives have little disagreements sometimes and at those times,se.x is suspended
So a man wanting it daily come rain or shine is not normal IMHO

He is either a domineering ,abusive man that allows his wife no opinions of her own
Or he is taking se.xual enhancing drugs
Or he is addicted to po.rn
All three are unhealthy for any woman is his life

She should discuss with him
Sex should be enjoyable by both parties
If she feels used and abused ,it is no longer love
It is now a power issue
Something is fundamentally wrong here
I don't even understand how a man could could insist on sleeping with a woman who is not participating
Can't he see how unhappy she is?

I believe the everyday talk is exaggerated,I just don't see the everyday possibility.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Symphony007: I know this will sound kinda childish but i'm just a teen. Why is the lady tired or it? I taught sex is suppose to be fun from how it's spoken of.
See ehn, d subject of discussion here is soooo complex 4 u to understand. So please just log off d system or fone u r using and don't visit NL romance section again until u r 30 years old okay?

Dis world don spoil finish o. Small boy don dey research sexx. He no gree research hin book o.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by smartg(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
Do you know the number of wolves outside waiting to devour him.
If you are too tired give him options like Orall or hand job[/quote]

true talk
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stepone(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

I believe the everyday talk is exaggerated,I just don't see the everyday possibility.

Thanks you ooooo.

Totally given wrong impression. Everyday sex I sure his joystick will not function again. Habaa!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Every married couple knows it is impossible to do it daily
When some are still calculating Naira and kobo when thy return from market grin
Others have deadlines to beat and jumb on a computer once they get home
If hubby sold his goods at a loss or custom come seize the okirika wake up,he won't even remember he has a Blokoss talk less of how to use it
Na beg you go beg am to eat semo sef,the man go dey hiss like snake and scratching his head grin
Some topics here are certainly not depicting real life situations
I think most are made up
Every married man or woman here knows exactly what I am talking about here
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
nwando:

Every married couple knows it is impossible to do it daily
When some are still calculating Naira and kobo when thy return from market grin
If hubby sold his goods at a loss or custom come seize the okirika wake up,he won't even remember he has a Blokoss talk less of how to use it
Na beg you go beg am to eat semo sef,the man go dey hiss like snake talk
Some topics here are certainly not depicting real life situations
Every married man or woman here knows exactly what I am talking about here

Lools!!!!I bet those seeing the everyday possibily are just the single folks here.One can never understand the practical aspect of marriage until they are actually in it.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Woman divorces husband with a small sized manhood
Since I married my husband, Mr. SundayOlabiyi, two years ago, he has never satisfied me sexually.” This was the confession of an aggrieved intimacy-starved housewife, Olubunmi Ajayi, who blamed her matrimonial woes on the small size of her husband’s manhood.
Olubunmi, 36, who approached the Alakuko Customary Court, Lagos, seeking the dissolution of the union, added that her husband’s penchant for running afteryoung girls, despite the fact that she has been managing to cope with his inadequacies and other problems with maturity, further annoyed her.
She confessed that the major problem she had with her husband was his nonchalant attitude to her welfare and his inability to satisfy her sexually.
She said that she had tried other options, especially local medicines, to improve her husband’s intimate performance, all to noavail.

I have tried my best for this man over the years. I am convinced that he is not ready for me as his wife. That is why he is always looking outside, chasing after littlegirls,” she told the court.
Asked if it was not her inadequacies that made her husband to start looking elsewhere, she said she had always tried to do her best at home.
“It is not my inadequacies that made him look elsewhere. In fact, I don’t have any, as far as I am concerned. I cook good food for him, take good care of him and what did I get in return? Nothing! I tried all I could to make him a real man in bed but all was futile.
“I equally went as far as going the traditional way, making concoctions but itwas the same old story. What else am I waiting for in the marriage but to opt outgracefully,” she told the court.
Revealing how they met, she said that shemet her husband through one of her friends who happens to be her neighbour, adding that the neighbour is also from her husband’s home town in Ikenne, Ogun State.
Bunmi said what can save the union fromcollapse is for her husband to have enough time for her and perform well in bed. She added that she approached the court because she was not ready to commit adultery.
She urged the court to dissolve the marriage and order her husband to pay for her resettlement.
The respondent, Mr. Sunday Olabiyi, told the court that it was only his wife who can tell the court how best one can perform wonders in bed.
According to him, he never denied his wife intimacy whenever she wanted it and he has always taken good care of her.
He accused the petitioner of having a hidden agenda and made up her mind to abandon him for another man.
The matter was adjourned by the court president for further hearing
Now this one funny die

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Lools!!!!I bet those seeing the everyday possibily are just the single folks here.One can never understand the practical aspect of marriage until they are actually in it.

These people doing it everyday,dem no dey pay school fees?
Dem no get mama and papa to support?
Dem no dey build house for village?
Dem no dey run out of money to execute projects?

Beginning of school year with all the school fees lined up,the men no go think of SE.x lai lai
Na how to pay be im priority.
The thread is fake
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Woman divorces husband with a small sized manhood
Since I married my husband, Mr. SundayOlabiyi, two years ago, he has never satisfied me sexually.” This was the confession of an aggrieved intimacy-starved housewife, Olubunmi Ajayi, who blamed her matrimonial woes on the small size of her husband’s manhood.
Olubunmi, 36, who approached the Alakuko Customary Court, Lagos, seeking the dissolution of the union, added that her husband’s penchant for running afteryoung girls, despite the fact that she has been managing to cope with his inadequacies and other problems with maturity, further annoyed her.
She confessed that the major problem she had with her husband was his nonchalant attitude to her welfare and his inability to satisfy her sexually.
She said that she had tried other options, especially local medicines, to improve her husband’s intimate performance, all to noavail.

I have tried my best for this man over the years. I am convinced that he is not ready for me as his wife. That is why he is always looking outside, chasing after littlegirls,” she told the court.
Asked if it was not her inadequacies that made her husband to start looking elsewhere, she said she had always tried to do her best at home.
“It is not my inadequacies that made him look elsewhere. In fact, I don’t have any, as far as I am concerned. I cook good food for him, take good care of him and what did I get in return? Nothing! I tried all I could to make him a real man in bed but all was futile.
“I equally went as far as going the traditional way, making concoctions but itwas the same old story. What else am I waiting for in the marriage but to opt outgracefully,” she told the court.
Revealing how they met, she said that shemet her husband through one of her friends who happens to be her neighbour, adding that the neighbour is also from her husband’s home town in Ikenne, Ogun State.
Bunmi said what can save the union fromcollapse is for her husband to have enough time for her and perform well in bed. She added that she approached the court because she was not ready to commit adultery.
She urged the court to dissolve the marriage and order her husband to pay for her resettlement.
The respondent, Mr. Sunday Olabiyi, told the court that it was only his wife who can tell the court how best one can perform wonders in bed.
According to him, he never denied his wife intimacy whenever she wanted it and he has always taken good care of her.
He accused the petitioner of having a hidden agenda and made up her mind to abandon him for another man.
The matter was adjourned by the court president for further hearing

Well sister bunmi has tried
2 years is not beans
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Snippets(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
I don't blame the man though. Its a High intimacy drive issue. Like me though, I can't stay for a whole day without getting intimate with ma Gurl

Buh the lady in question shoulda noticed this ish when they were dating.

Anywayz, I hope the Husband Understands her if she talks to him
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
nwando:

These people doing it everyday,dem no dey pay school fees?
Dem no get mama and papa to support?
Dem no dey build house for village?
Dem no dey run out of money to execute projects?

Beginning of school year with all the school fees lined up,the men no go think of SE.x lai lai
Na how to pay be im priority.
The thread is fake

Ha!!!based on the last paragraph,I doubt if school fees alone can deter a man from thinking of sex,though not everyday sha.I had a friend whose hubby demanded sex on his hospital bed,some men dey tryoooo for igwokilikwo.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by forkadict(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Ha!!!based on the last paragraph,I doubt if school fees alone can deter a man from thinking of sex,though not everyday sha.I had a friend whose hubby demanded sex on his hospital bed,some men dey tryoooo for igwokilikwo.
Lmao. On his hospitl bed ke? Men I give up on some pple. But y some pple no dey pity dem life?
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
fork adict:
Lmao. On his hospitl bed ke? Men I give up on some pple. But y some pple no dey pity dem life?

Lol!!some people really should be given up on!!
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man is addicted to sex and that is a terrible sickness.
He should see a sex therapist before it is too late, because his wife will soon dislike him and seek a more caring lover like Orikinla. grin
SEX NO BE FOOD.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dauda the sexy guy should be referred to the nymphomaniac on https://www.nairaland.com/1254733/shes-always-asking-sex.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Chuxoko(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
I think this woman in question is definitely lying. Thers's no how the husband could have been having sex with her every night for the past eight years. The problem of some of these women is that becsause of their envolvement with secret spiritual husdands they find it difficult to satisfy their husbands. The husband might have been asking for sex for the past seven days without her aggreing once. But she will tell someone that her husband wants sex everyday.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Seriously? shocked shocked
Naaaa this is too bad. Is he a $ex machine or something?
I don't support this. If it is not wickedness then it is selfishness or nothing!
How can he do this without considering the other partner? Every night?
Lord, I'm just imagining myself in the lady's shoes.. This is bad.
I'll suggest she seeks the help of a marriage counselor, yeah, tell him/her everything.
I'm sure the counselor would bring in the husband and make him see reasons. I'm sure things would be okay.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Chuxoko: I think this woman in question is definitely lying. Thers's no how the husband could have been having sex with her every night for the past eight years. The problem of some of these women is that becsause of their envolvement with secret spiritual husdands they find it difficult to satisfy their husbands. The husband might have been asking for sex for the past seven days without her aggreing once. But she will tell someone that her husband wants sex everyday.

Very correct. But going to see a pastor will make matters worse, as pastors too are possessed by these spirits. I heard of a pastor that carries condoms in his Bible. The man should start praying to God that the spirit husbands should fall down and die so that he can enjoy his wife every night.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is no case of a demonic possession! Pastors make matterz worse these days. The fakes ones have outnumbered the true ones. Except, the trauma of having $ex every night is not enough for you, then you can go see one.

Just see a counselor!

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by toprealman: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Another reason why you should know your partner very well before proposing or saying 'YES'.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
But before marriage and in the early years of marriage the woman is always asking for more now the man is so used to it, the woman is complaining.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
MrBible: But before marriage and in the early years of marriage the woman is always asking for more now the man is so used to it, the woman is complaining.

Holy Moses! you call this 'used to it'? How come the woman who has been asking for it even before marriage as you say isn't used to it as well? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by billyG(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
The woman shld refuse to wash her kunt 4 oneweek to discourage him .
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by passionate88: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
billyG: The woman shld refuse to wash her kunt 4 oneweek to discourage him .
make she no try am o, remember that primary schl rhyme?, jollof rice hot, jollof rice cold, jollof rice in d pot 9 days old, some like it hot, some like it cold, etc etc. Now if she no wash am for a week and d husband enter, d place go dey extra slippery and slimy, d man fit gbadu am like that nd if him dey go 2 rounds b4, him go increase am to 5, d op go come update the topic to "my bis sis now walk with her legs wide open". The leg no go fit close because of the extra blow she go dey receive from her husband.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Paulonminyi: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
toofine765: Hi nairalanders, my bis sis who has been married for eight years that confided in me that the husband usually makes love to her every night, that he never beleives that she can be tired. She works and has little kids she is taking care of. She say when ever she compains of tiredness, he gets very angry and leaves the house only to come back after midnight. I could not bring myself to tell her he definatly goes out to sleep with other ladies. My only advice to her was for her to give it to him any time he likes it but I have been veryu unhappy since then. Why will he not understand with her when she is tired? Why does it only have to be about him only? He is just selfish and it makes me sad. She does not want a divorce either because of her children. But I still feel this action of his can still lead to her death one day. Please house members, what do you think is the best advice for her because she is so dear to my heart.
fake story.
Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by Pataki: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ OP,

Does your sister go to bed naked every night?

Does she wear transparent night gown dress that wakes up Prof. John Thomas?

For most ladies here, a man can be tired as a dead wood....but once Lord Animal is alive and hungry, and there is a ready delicious pinky just within reach regardless of whether Pinky is on holiday, or receiving her monthly guest......Lord Animal just wants to be pleased.

The woman in qiestion needs to question how often and regularly she seducts her man even without her knowing she is doing such. Otherwise.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Wants Sex Every Night. by stefanlover: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: @Topic

Does he help out with house work? cos it will be very selfish of him to ask for s33x if all he does is go to work, come back home and sit in front of the TV legs crossed and watching soccer.

Let him do some of the house work and see if he wont reduce his excess cravings to once a year.

I love Jenny. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.