Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Ever Received A Rival's Call? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (26776 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: pele o smallee.shey make i carry you go amusement park make you go play with barney :p and buy buiscuit and sweet for you so that you wont cry cheesy

LWKMD
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: those ibadan girls ehen,dem be something else when it involves prick matter.dem fit naked demselves,tear their bra sef for challenge area.dem no dey use prick play o cheesy
Mami gist me nau... Dem don tear ya Pata tire abi? U sef stop snatching. tongue cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by softangel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
lrguru:

OP it seems like u're really a bf snatcher, cos from the way she cried, i could guess she's been goin out with the said guy long before u even met wit him, even tho u said u two had broken up 2-months ago.

If u are in the business of snatchin boyfriends, i'd advice u refrain from such act, cos ur next rival may not just put a call tru to ur phone, but a bullet in ur flat azzz

Mehn! See vexation!
How u take know hw ϑ chic cry or na u call?
Abeg i no laff o grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
kulyie: lmao you sef get time cheesy
Too much time....lolzz! Jokes aside, how u go pick phone dey warn me in my own territory? Haba! Iko ja aye on a numerous level. angry grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by softangel(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
quote author=Idowuogbo]
Mami gist me nau... Dem don tear ya Pata tire abi? U sef stop snatching. tongue cheesy[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by piero2u(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
joebeckz: I tot only girls do diz shit not until a guy called me on a hot tuesday morning to warn me bout d gal I was dating,saying he has introduced himself to d family n intends takin her to d alter,I kindly asked,wen is diz ur supposed wedding. D dumb ansa I got was 2016. I lafd loud. Anyway,shit happens. I ve been victim twice to such,I tink I will ask d next gal am gonna date to swear dat she has no man except me so d 3rd call don't come in. Lolzzzzzz

funniest comment ever. cant stop laughing
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by 7842I: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
In my own case my rival was also phucking the girl same time as me. He called to ask me if its true that I am sleeping with his GF. We scheduled to meet and we agreed to continue yanshing the girl without fightig about it.

There were days I see her off on saturday morning and she will sleep in his house that night, that was my biggest mistake, the girl suddenly stopped coming. I went to her house and nearly beat her up for stopping our affair. She came and slept a couple more times and then packed into my rivals flat!

Two weeks later she changed her phone number, I nearly fought the guy with my friends, how dare him monopolize our common girlfriend! The most annoying thing is that she is pregnant for him now and pretends she doesnt know me before!

(Happened to my best friend)

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by naijathings(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
this girl left her home and traveled to come see me and we spent days together and she wz always talking about our future but me don already know say na scam cos that fine babe can not say she dont have no guy in ibadan.
she went back to ibadan and kept callin me then i sent her an SMS to stop monitoring my life like she is my babe cos i did not see how a long distance relationship could work...

next morning she be callin me sayin her husband-to-be saw the message...

she never told me she had someone else who was serious with her to that level....

few mins later the guy called me and i told him to come over to the hotel in Lagos and let us talk it over...

he came and he waited forever and ever.. am not that stupid to wait for him cos me get work to do.
he nearly kill the babe and their wedding never happened...

funny thing is she still blames me...

these bit*hes sha
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Coldfeet(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nna mehn! Una no wan know wetin dis my eye don see becos of rival matter! My own case go be thread no be comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
eazzzy1:

I was joking with her,and like d good girl that she is,she didn't reply with insults..if she had snatched d guy her conscience wuda pricked her.
Op come and snatch me too jare..lol

..u saw d amount of likes ur joke got right, U planted d idea in everyone's mind.
Welldone oh..

Snatch u ko.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by stchick2008: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mine iis even worst,I been gettin unknown calls since I came back frm my abroad,dat I should live her husband 4 her,honestly speakin am nt datin anybody's husband am gettin married in 2 to 3 mnthjs time,I got d same call by 3am dis mornin,accusin me dat d husband is their wit me dat I should live him to come home,I was on my bed alone cos my fiancee lives abroad,I really want to talk to her but she is hidin her indentity,pls how do I handle it cos she is even threathenin me,nd am a biz lady I deal on men n women stuff,I don't know if it is one of. My customer wife,cos she knows my address n my name
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
7842I: In my own case my rival was also phucking the girl same time as me. He called to ask me if its true that I am sleeping with his GF. We scheduled to meet and we agreed to continue yanshing the girl without fightig about it.

There were days I see her off on saturday morning and she will sleep in his house that night, that was my biggest mistake, the girl suddenly stopped coming. I went to her house and nearly beat her up for stopping our affair. She came and slept a couple more times and then packed into my rivals flat!

Two weeks later she changed her phone number, I nearly fought the guy with my friends, how dare him monopolize our common girlfriend! The most annoying thing is that she is pregnant for him now and pretends she doesnt know me before!

Lol.. U got cheated out of your common girlfriend.
cheesy
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
stchick2008: Mine iis even worst,I been gettin unknown calls since I came back frm my abroad,dat I should live her husband 4 her,honestly speakin am nt datin anybody's husband am gettin married in 2 to 3 mnthjs time,I got d same call by 3am dis mornin,accusin me dat d husband is their wit me dat I should live him to come home,I was on my bed alone cos my fiancee lives abroad,I really want to talk to her but she is hidin her indentity,pls how do I handle it cos she is even threathenin me,nd am a biz lady I deal on men n women stuff,I don't know if it is one of. My customer wife,cos she knows my address n my name

Or a close male friend's wife? Maybe she thinks u guys are getting too close for comfort.
Did she bother to tell you the name of her husband?
You could stop using that line for a while, give it time and see what happens. This is where our police force would have been useful if they were competent.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by drnoel: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
I wonder when is the wrong or right move in this situation. Its not like there is a wise old man/woman who knows everything, which there is not. Its though very sad when on receives these kinds of calls. I got one some years ago when I was still working in naija from the supposed fiancee of a lady that was friends with benefit with me. It wasn´t funny for me cos I neva expected such from the guy that called me cos he was like 10 years older than me. He threaten heaven and hell and promised to pour me acid if I don´t leave his supposed fiancee and truth be told I had no idea what he was talking about cos I wasn´t dating the lady. We were just friends who slept together now and then. It was convinent for us both cos I didn´t want to date then and she was a little weary of men in general (so she said). Anyway, I told her what happened and who called me to which she was very angry. I just told her, I loved my health and didn´t want to be injured by anyone cos of a woman. Told her i was out and that the guy could have her. Funny enough she didn´t see fit to tell me about the other guy. Anyway, such is life.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Morgan1092(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin
U guys are all d same. I don leave d guy for her already nahh.
Jst ans d question una two tidy...?
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by pweeryambre: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
7842I: In my own case my rival was also phucking the girl same time as me. He called to ask me if its true that I am sleeping with his GF. We scheduled to meet and we agreed to continue yanshing the girl without fightig about it.

Odikwa egwu!
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by RabboniX(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
funny
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by slimyem: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mine was a little different.The idea was to punish the philandering basterd and save the "poor" girl who wasn't aware of it but I found out she didn't need saving.She was cool with his ways.lemme save the remaining details..grin
Relationships are such troubles.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2013

Rubs eyes with pepper*re-read the comment aqain*

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
Morgan1092: Jst ans d question una two tidy...?

U and Dona...
Una two be pervs
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Shugamania(f): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
slimyem: Mine was a little different.The idea was to punish the philandering basterd and save the "poor" girl who wasn't aware of it but I found out she didn't need saving.She was cool with his ways.lemme save the remaining details..grin
Relationships are such troubles.

See?
Girls like that are the reason these guys think they can do whatever they feel like and get away with it.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
lrguru:

OP it seems like u're really a bf snatcher, cos from the way she cried, i could guess she's been goin out with the said guy long before u even met wit him, even tho u said u two had broken up 2-months ago.

If u are in the business of snatchin boyfriends, i'd advice u refrain from such act, cos ur next rival may not just put a call tru to ur phone, but a bullet in ur flat azzz
Here is AK-47
OP must be in the biz of bf snatching,as a psychologist(NL only ooo) am sure of it.
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Fussbot: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Wel,2 al d people saying dey can't allow it,dey wil abuse d gal she go cry..wel,u people havn't seen a serious threatnin b4,even if u no do am,u go dey talk sae u go leave d man or u go and report 2 d police...
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by adami48(f): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin
lrguru:

grin
lrguru:

gud, she broke wit d guy so she can go for another girls boyfriend, dem neva pour her acid b4
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by jadakiss213(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

..u saw d amount of likes ur joke got right, U planted d idea in everyone's mind.
Welldone oh..

Snatch u ko.
No vex u hear.Oya move on..
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by ekytessy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Connoisseur: Bf snatcher

typical!!!
nono is dat u, hmmmmm how are d ejima's lwkmd
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol, this is really funny. Dont jump to conclusions when u dont know what really happened. How was i to know he was dating someone else
Did u get the part where i said i pity her? I broke up with d guy after 'catching' him with 2 different girls. I'm almost sure d one that called isnt even one of those two.
Think what you will though..it's allowed. cool
MEn!!!sharing HIV.God help u guys.senseless marafukkers.@OP.u seem to be a hardened lady.hmm
It's good.it's also bad
Don't blame u tho'
Men are wicked
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by slimyem: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shugamania:

See?
Girls like that are the reason these guys think they can do whatever they feel like and get away with it.
You understand babe.
I was walking out of the relationship as soon as i found out say we plenty and also wanted to save a fellow sister but her matter be dog wey wan lost matter...
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
joebeckz: I tot only girls do diz shit not until a guy called me on a hot tuesday morning to warn me bout d gal I was dating,saying he has introduced himself to d family n intends takin her to d alter,I kindly asked,wen is diz ur supposed wedding. D dumb ansa I got was 2016. I lafd loud. Anyway,shit happens. I ve been victim twice to such,I tink I will ask d next gal am gonna date to swear dat she has no man except me so d 3rd call don't come in. Lolzzzzzz
LMAO @2016
Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by pweeryambre: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
The whole of last year was dis particular girl calling to ask me to liv her guy alone (my ex), it got to a point she starterd sending me all sorts of txts msgs, sometimes she use his fone to call me to let me know dat she is now d madam. In the kitchen she will txt me wat she's cooking for him, or wen dey are going to church., odikwa egwu, once she called me to tell me dey r making love, and I shuld cum and carry few of my properties remaining in his house as dey wld be marrying soon. Dis one made my guy to almost react, which I held him back.
Anyway I later found out it was my ex dat was making her to call me all dis while. He has travelled to quatar now and left d girl with a pregnancy dat he is denying its not his, and the idiot just called me last month to tell me he still loves me. The silly girl has stopd callin me out of shame.

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mehn
Lost count
Some will call, cursing
Some crying
Some yelling
And funnily, I didn't even know d guys dey were screaming for cos most of dem are jst frnds
I rem one called arnd 2am, well I wz out wit my boo den, and she wz like, leave my hubby alone, duh!
Am wit my boo right here, wat u talkin abt woman
Hubby spoke to her and d guy she wz even screamin her head off over, my boo knows him

Lots of crazy a555 babes dat jst assumes

1 Like

Re: Ever Received A Rival's Call? by chucky234(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP since you don broke up with the guy for two months,abeg I dey available ooo and I no mind if you snatch me for night or daytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.