Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom (21336 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Akwa Ibom Next Month / Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Will End On January 15th, 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
It z high tym for Niger delta militant to make cool money out of mark.....

Kidnap! Kidnap!! Kidnap!!!
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by vascey(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
All this Seun talk... I believe the guy sha.

But guys, there's a difference between 1 billion and 1 million. It's called 999 million.

Perhaps Seun can impart more at the local level because we can relate with him and all that.

But at the global level, mehnnn MZ is an icon, a legend, he redefined a generation and others to come.

There is simply no comparison.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by victorD3: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
What annoys me is the amount of money they're going to spend in bringing him down to Nigeria (that is if at all he decides to come).

When are we going to learn to promote our own, and stop wasting millions on this foreigners who don't give a damn about us?

Why not invite Seun to the event, he's the nigerian version of mark zukerberg...I'm sure that the Niger delta young professionals would be motivated when they see their fellow Nigerian telling them the sectets of success. undecided

NOOOOO!!! Seun ain't coming to my state because he may bring along Tonto dike
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by iyobs7(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jastombutex11: Mark is no where better or greater than Seun except for the fact that he's far richer than him. Nairaland is Seun's Idea and personal thinking unlike Mark that stole friends idea. We need people of our own to motivate us and not the white that have no odd against them over there. We need someone that will explain to us how impossibilities can be made possible in this hell country of IMPOSSIBILITIES angry angry angry
Son please think and edit ur post... Seun is using someone's already designed template, he made some adjustments daz all... Mark is a THINKER undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
iyobs7:
Son please think and edit ur post... Seun is using someone's already designed template, he made some adjustments daz all... Mark is a THINKER undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shut up joor..... u forget things fast, facebook of today was a stolen idea by Mark from his friends. African stupidity in display what are the things that makes Mark special than Seun?? Why can't we just celebrate what we have instead of been a puppet to this WHITE? I think the new form of slavery is now MENTAL SLAVERY. Stop enslaving your mentality
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Localtrouble: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na lie..the summit na stunt, silly excuse. Some of these people come to visit shrines and local dieties for more powers to succeed. Fear the West, they nearly crippled Africa with their Long throat! We've got it all here..good or bad.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by iyobs7(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Shut up joor..... u forget things fast, facebook of today was a stolen idea by Mark from his friends. African stupidity in display what are the things that makes Mark special than Seun?? Why can't we just celebrate what we have instead of been a puppet to this WHITE? I think the new form of slavery is now MENTAL SLAVERY. Stop enslaving your mentality

Mr African, now that you have seen mark and what he has achieved, what are you waiting for?
what have you in your own little way achieved? Is seun blind to make improvement?
You are just too emotional and stupid...
Mark was given an idea, he was the brain, he made it work, not those that had the idea
Why didnt they do it themselves if they had the expertise?
You think facebook is like nairaland that is a template, do u know the codings
and scripts that were written and is still been written by Mr Mark...
Mark stole someones Idea and he employed loads of people with pay
and Seun employs stupid people who know nothing but to put up stupid trash
on the fp and yet they dont rciv kobo
Oga mi u need to grow up and educate urself

4 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Localtrouble: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jastombutex11:

We argue over very trivial issues here. Copying is allowed that's why we have copy right laws, re packaging or rebranding is the key. People copy or steal other peoples idea ALL THE TIME!! It is how you advertise/showcase your talent to the world that matters. Seun don do him own, Zuckerburg do him own too..na the person own wey you prefer, you go acknowledge or go for..dats all!!
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by goodgood2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
Seems money is about to be wasted again! This governor no dey tire to roll out cash. Money miss road! No be small thing. I hear say him people poor. Abi no be so?
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by thelastPope(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
What annoys me is the amount of money they're going to spend in bringing him down to Nigeria (that is if at all he decides to come).

When are we going to learn to promote our own, and stop wasting millions on this foreigners who don't give a damn about us?

Why not invite Seun to the event, he's the nigerian version of mark zukerberg...I'm sure that the Niger delta young professionals would be motivated when they see their fellow Nigerian telling them the sectets of success. undecided

Am sorry to disagree. Seun is not Nigerian version of Zukerberg. Seun didn't invent anything nor did he innovate in any way. He simply installed a forum script at a time when Nigerians where just getting more internet aware and that was his luck. He is just a lucky and blessed guy but please don't equate him with Zukerberg. Watch the movie, social networks. Sincerely, NL hasn't improved much since 2006. I still see it as SMF. I have used far more innovative and intuitive forums and I still wonder why NL is so limited in functionality.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by INFO70: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Brand_new: Will he honour such an invitation? Seems governor Akpabio doesn't realise that Mark Zuckerberg is a very busy young man.

Who invites Mark Zuckerberg? Is it Gov. Akpabio or he Chairman of the Niger Delta Young Professional, Mr Moses Siasia?
We should read posts with understanding
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by normaljenny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/zuckerberg-facebook-founder-to-visit-aibom/

Moderator should hide this post, because kidnappers are bound to see it annd start a ground plan to kidnap mark zukaberg.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Basic(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
thelastPope:

Am sorry to disagree. Seun is not Nigerian version of Zukerberg. Seun didn't invent anything nor did he innovate in any way. He simply installed a forum script at a time when Nigerians where just getting more internet aware and that was his luck. He is just a lucky and blessed guy but please don't equate him with Zukerberg. Watch the movie, social networks. Sincerely, NL hasn't improved much since 2006. I still see it as SMF. I have used far more innovative and intuitive forums and I still wonder why NL is so limited in functionality.
Thank you. But we love NL as it is, and we're not complaining. If you're not OK with it, create your own forum that won't be "limited in functionality".

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by CrazyMan(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
thelastPope: I have used far more innovative and intuitive forums and I still wonder why NL is so limited in functionality.
You feel Nairaland is limited in functionality, alright then can you post at least 3 of the forums which you claim to have used that are far more innovative and intuitive than Nairaland...prove to us that you're not just an empty barrel.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
iyobs7:

Mr African, now that you have seen mark and what he has achieved, what are you waiting for?
what have you in your own little way achieved? Is seun blind to make improvement?
You are just too emotional and stupid...
Mark was given an idea, he was the brain, he made it work, not those that had the idea
Why didnt they do it themselves if they had the expertise?
You think facebook is like nairaland that is a template, do u know the codings
and scripts that were written and is still been written by Mr Mark...
Mark stole someones Idea and he employed loads of people with pay
and Seun employs stupid people who know nothing but to put up stupid trash
on the fp and yet they dont rciv kobo
Oga mi u need to grow up and educate urself

Mrs American and u are one of the silly people that joined the silly forum and post comments on the same silly forum?? U are far from serious. U need your sleep its late already

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by ikweremilitant: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
CrazyMan:

pls tell dis to tinubu nd fashola who draged clinghton to bija just to launch an estate d guy come chop free food shark free beer enjoy go for pur head

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Basic: I hope he comes. If he does, the monarchs WILL show how his ancestral roots can be traced to the area (or perhaps somewhere else in Nigeria).
I trust Nigerians monarchs. They know history too well.
LOL
SURE THEN THEY' LL CROWN HIM AS A SON & PRINCE WITH A FEW WORTHLESS TITLES
THEN GIVE HIM A FREE PASS TO DESECRATE THE LAND AS HE DARN WELL PLEASES
THE CHICS?.......LETS NOT GOTHERE

I HOPE THEY DONT KIDNAP HIM SHA

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Basic:
Thank you. But we love NL as it is, and we're not complaining. If you're not OK with it, create your own forum that won't be "limited in functionality".

SPEAK 4 URSELF angry

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by thelastPope(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Basic:

I disagreed with you but doesn't mean I dislike NL. I simply disagreed with you on that point. Is that too difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Kingjames(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Niger Delta Young Professionals! And Mark Zuckerberg! 1 & 2
I' watch the movie in hd with an optical zoom lens.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by CrazyMan(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
ikwere militant: pls tell dis to tinubu nd fashola who draged clinghton to bija just to launch an estate d guy come chop free food shark free beer enjoy go for pur head
Is English Language so hard these days that people can no longer express themselves in clear terms? undecided

Anyone who understood what this guy wrote should please interpret...thanks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Facebook was indeed a stolen "IDEA", but that idea was REFINED, REVOLVED, and REINVENTED, the R3 gave birth to FB. The original idea was a social, email like platform, however, the technical innovations and hands on work wasn't stolen, it was MZ thinking. Like someone suggested, go and watch "Social Network", that movie mirrors exactly the life MZ and FB. However, Seun has done ok for himself, and though NL cannot be compared to FB, I still believe that NL has many potentials, then again, how are you so sure that NL wasn't a borrowed or stolen idea? I'm not saying it is, but asking a hypothetical question.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 14, 2013
manny4life:

Facebook was indeed a stolen "IDEA", but that idea was REFINED, REVOLVED, and REINVENTED, the R3 gave birth to FB. The original idea was a social, email like platform, however, the technical innovations and hands on work wasn't stolen, it was MZ thinking. Like someone suggested, go and watch "Social Network", that movie mirrors exactly the life MZ and FB. However, Seun has done ok for himself, and though NL cannot be compared to FB, I still believe that NL has many potentials, then again, how are you so sure that NL wasn't a borrowed or stolen idea? I'm not saying it is, but asking a hypothetical question.

My dear do yourself a favor of favor of answering your hypothetical question yourself or ask SEUN directly if it was a stolen idea or not ?? Abi angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by smedlab: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2013
ayswags: the owner of the site u are currently typing poo on
The Site says NAIRALAND not SEUN!!!
So saying "Seun" does not tell us anything!! Do you know how many Seuns there are in Nigeria? What about adding his SURNAME, so we can google him and find out who he is. I actually thought you were talking about Kuti.
Besides; Stop being sentimental. Remember that YOU are also part of those who made "Seun" great: Am I right @ "Seun"?
Imagine creating such a platform and no-one comes. Same goes for Facebook!
Now go and watch THIS music video and you will understand what I am talking about...and leave comments, likes, subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4REDBP3Mq4U

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by chudyboy05(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2013
He must collect his own cake of boko. Kill mark and make a history 4ever. Its d easiest way 2 show on cnn.com!!!
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2013
CrazyMan:

Comparing Seun to Mark Zuckerberg is laughable! Some Nigerians are very funny!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by igboboy1(m): 4:34am On Apr 14, 2013
CrazyMan:

oh well what would should i expect from someone named crazy man...what a daft comparison.
yes seun should be invited but saying he is the nigerian version of zuckerberg is ludicrous at best.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by BashToks: 4:57am On Apr 14, 2013
Jastombutex11:

If not Seun's idea is it yours or anyone else. Mehn I don't hate on Zack I just think he doesn't fit into the system of coming down to Nigeria to tell us the way forward with the challenges we are having down here and he never encountered any of it. Seun has been there and he has been through it let him come out of his shell and tell us how made the impossibilities possible in a country Like Nigeria.

And I totally agree with you except for the part where you say Seun coined the idea of a forum.. Not to take any credit from the lad but the internet forum market is one seun simply tapped into unlike whiteboi dat revolutionized social networking.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by CrazyMan(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2013
all4naija: Comparing Seun to Mark Zuckerberg is laughable! Some Nigerians are very funny!

igbo boy: oh well what would should i expect from someone named crazy man...what a daft comparison.
yes seun should be invited but saying he is the nigerian version of zuckerberg is ludicrous at best.
And where do you see comparison in my posts...its obvious that your Jealousy and that backward mindset of yours that believes nothing good can come out of this country has taken over your miserable life.

Saying Seun is the Nigerian version of mark, doesn't mean I'm comparing him to mark...get that into your skull.

"Its the same thing as saying dangote is the Nigerian version of bill gates...it still doesn't mean one is comparing him to bill gates".

If you cannot read meaning to my posts then STFU and stop quoting me...bad belley.

8 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Niceguy2112(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2013
What is Nairaland compared to Facebook? Or rather, who is Seun compared to Mark? Seun use template create this site. Because it manage gain 1 million users, his kinmens believes him the "smartest man alive".
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by maclatunji: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2013
Mr. Siasia is just name-dropping, wait for his acceptance and confirmation before announcing he is coming to your event.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Google's Most Searched Words In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.