Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. (2076 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith / Her Dirty Linen: A Letter To My Ex-girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by jhydebaba(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2013
It was a cool sunday morning and one of our usual guest was around in the company of a friend. Later two ladies joined them, they chatted but one could sense that the atmosphere was not smiling.
After a while, I noticed that the usual guest left the table to the gents and some murmuring continued between the friend and one of the lady. The next thing, the man kicked the table in front of him (like Ronaldo's freekick) and all the bottles as well as glass cup began to roll as if they were doing first to finish contest towards the woman.

This attracted a scene, everybody was gathered to know why the pot belled man became a football star all of a sudden. The guy stood up from his seat and was breathing heavily up and down like Sango (the god of thunder). He demanded that the lady should leave his presence if she does not want him to kill her. The usual guest that brought them was on his knee pleading and begging Ronaldo c.um Sango.

The woman refused to leave the presence of Sango and when Sango sighted one of the broken bottles on the floor, he rushed towards it, picked it up and viola... Thank God for the able bodied men, we calmed him down by pinning him down to the floor for several minutes while the wife was sent out of the premises. One thing the man kept saying was that if he dare meet the woman in his house, he's gonna commit murder.

"I'll kill her today, I can't spend more than a year behind bars. Haa! Witch, u want to kill me, God forbid it. Imagine this woman, he kept a man in my house for 4 years claiming the man was her distant cousin (women can lie sha). Oh! Please leave me, I'll kill u today, this unfortunate witch made my junior brother to slap me, me! a whole Otunba (beating his chest) haa! I mst kill someone today..."

To cut a long story short, it was revealed that both the man and the woman were couples. The man said due to the nature of his job that he was unable to go home on daily basis for 4 good years as a result his wife harbour her concubine for those periods inside his house. The woman denied the story however with a question: "have you ever met a man with me in ur house?". The man was speechless and still boiling (infact, his BP would have risen to 195/98 then), he now stressed the fact that he does not want to see the woman/wife again. He also abused the usual guest that brought him. He said he told the usual guest not to bring the woman to wherever he is but the usual guest insisted.

The lady left the hotel later that day. I don't know how they later resolved their domestic problem but it is wrong to me for couples to wash their dirty linens in public.

Don't ask me how much I collected for the broken bottles and glass cup tongue cheesy

What could make two love birds want to kill each other

I dedicate this piece to my friend who's getting married today and all couples going to the alter today, may ur case never be like this, may the smile and joy that filled ur heart today continue forever. You shall never have cause to want ur partner dead.

*extract from my dairy *

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2013
If it is not a made up story both of them have no iota of self respect,self control and self restraint for themselves,2ndly how can the man leave his wife for 4 years without touching her and he expects she should still remain faithful,body no be firewood na cheesy the woman too needs some good loving cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by jhydebaba(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2013
kulyie: If it is not a made up story both of them have no iota of self respect,self control and self restraint for themselves,2ndly how can the man leave his wife for 4 years without touching her and he expects she should still remain faithful,body no be firewood na cheesy the woman too needs some good loving cheesy
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by Decryptor(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by jhydebaba(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2013
Decryptor: undecided
can I help u
Re: Husband And Wife Washing Their Dirty Linen In Public. by biolabee(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2013
His cerebellum needs to be decrypted

Public display of madness but does the man know the woman can divorce him on grounds of abandonment

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Ladies Make That Mess Up Their Relationship With Men / Reasons Why You Should Get Married-for Everybody / Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.