Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (34186 Views)

What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by PallyG(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2013
1) You must learn how to plan your long term and short term goals
2)You must learn how to drive a car
3)You must learn how to manage your finance
4) You must learn how to be totally independent
5) You must learn how to speak in public
6)Finally, You must learn HOW TO TOAST A GIRL/ASK A BABE OUT..(very important)

add your suggestion to the list...CHEERS!!!

24 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by pleep(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2013
Its funny how true number 6 is.

Im like a professional at that now

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by efosanice: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2013
.You should first discover yourself and exactly what you are meant to do in life beyond your course of study. Noting that your choice today totally affects what your future would be.

You must also learn how to fix yourself a decent meal, get your house or room clean without having to depend on some girl or cleaner.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/youth-development-your-choice-your.html

15 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Chinwem(f): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Number 2 and number 6 are false
By the time you come out with good grades and start making money,
Babes will throw themselves at you
You can learn to drive anytime

39 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2013
You must also learn how to fix little things like ceilin fan, bulb, and little problems in a car (cos she may call u someday) cool

10 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Chinwem: Number 2 and number 6 are false
6 things a guy should know, and guess who's commenting and dropping feminine advice on things men should know!

7 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
I never know number 2 wella, i no fit drive manual.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by gergemam: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
I'm a Graduate nw.. But I only have 1, 3,4 and 5 but 2 and 6 no during my 5-Years course of study.
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
A guy must nt only know to toast women bt shld be an expert in d game to avoid stories that touch.
Girls are full of tricks and if u're a late starter...sorry!

10 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by lovethokoh: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
PallyG: 1) You must learn how to plan your long term and short term goals
2)You must learn how to drive a car
3)You must learn how to manage your finance
4) You must learn how to be totally independent
5) You must learn how to speak in public
6)Finally, You must learn HOW TO TOAST A GIRL/ASK A BABE OUT..(very important)

add your suggestion to the list...CHEERS!!!

You must learn how to be self-employed(an entrepreneur) not dropping CVs every where for non-existent jobs.
You must learn how to use N20K-N50K to start an importation business from china and not By buying IPad,IPhone,ITab,Samsung galaxy for your personal use whereas you are deep in poverty

40 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by DICKtator: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Exactly what the op mean by "learning how to woo a girl before graduating"
You just buttressed hi point. When you have made your money,you would not know who loves you but the one you wooed when you were nothing and stood by you all through is the best. Not the money-come-woman-come types!!!
So you just confirmed/validated the authenticity of what the op said.
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Know that after the university,you are most likely on your own.

Despite searching for employment,have the entrepreneurial drive,cos you can never be richer than your boss.

Life is a bed of roses,accept fate,and never accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Arcard(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
al ds fo me al ds fo me:-Xal

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Allenbaba(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
lovethokoh:

You must learn how to be self-employed(an entrepreneur) not dropping CVs every where for non-existent jobs.
You must learn how to use N20K-N50K to start an importation business from china and not By buying IPad,IPhone,ITab,Samsung galaxy for your personal use whereas you are deep in poverty

Shey you will teach me how to start importation business with 50k?

4 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Arcard(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
al ds fo me:-Xal
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Mogten(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
owkay
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by cheddarking(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
7)You will Learn that none of the shyt you learned at University is applicable in the real world.

40 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by MEILYN(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
cool U go surprise say nah only No 6 sum guys go pay attention to

4 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by AkinDavid2: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
@OP, you must learn how to be upright in all things.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Jerryjat(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
fresh_dude: 6 things a guy should know, and guess who's commenting and dropping feminine advice on things men should know!

she's speaking from experience.... trust me.... kiss.......
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by free13: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
hmmmmmm.........
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by caesaraba(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
True
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Codedrock(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
You must learn how to catch fun,
and also learn how to face and defeat any challenges in life

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by nd07(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2013

Number 2 is still tru bcs ue employmen may seriously depend on that. one can loose a sales rep job 4 nt knowing how to drive. so i still subscribe to number 2
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by kalunomics(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
i don't agree with your points. Most companies takes knowledge of driving as a pre-requisite for them hiring you.
And as a graduate, you fail to learn how to ask a lady out, you are likely going to settle with the wrong person because you accept any girls that mistakenly falls into your hand since you don't have the skill or too scared to woo another. Secondly, you can't be able to tell or realise when the girl is playing you, pretending or being a genuine good girl.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by KingPradas(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
you must learn to be economically with your life.

you must know that the world is a cruel place.

you must know some people pretend to be your friends.

6 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by Plutonium(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
20pounds: A guy must nt only know to toast women bt shld be an expert in d game to avoid stories that touch.
Girls are full of tricks and if u're a late starter...sorry!
Not just a matter of late starter, some men just dey mumu till their 50s. Learnt nothing from peers. angry
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by BANGASOUP1: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Keke drop me here
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by LesbianBoy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
DICKtator:
Exactly what the op mean by "learning how to woo a girl before graduating"
You just buttressed hi point. When you have made your money, you would not know who loves you but the one you wooed when you were nothing and stood by you all through is the best. Not the money-come-woman-come types!!!
So you just confirmed/validated the authenticity of what the op said.
grin grin grin grin
it is VERY EASY to know who loves you when you have money. All the man needs to do is.....he should be very OBSERVANT and not get carried away when around ladies!
Re: Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University by sammmiey1: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
#gbam#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.