Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women (20541 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Bonaguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-l1PAxfDrWhk/UWgekfzmIeI/AAAAAAAAI7U/Dad1L8x11fg/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Late Nigerian Artiste, Goldie Harvey, is gone but can never be forgotten! Her properties will be auctioned to the general public on the 1st of May 2013. The sale of her property is to raise funds for “Project Alert on Violence Against Women” NGO, for which she had passion for.

About “Project Alert on Violence Against Women” Charity:

Project Alert is a non-governmental women’s rights organisation set up to provide information on all forms of violence against women and render support services to female victims of violence. Project Alert is being established to play this critical role. Ideal as it may seem to affiliate Project Alert to one of the already existing women’s rights organisation, this will only succeed in further playing down the importance and seriousness of these issues. Violence against women is a cog in the wheel of this country’s development process.

The public will be informed of the address of where this auction will take place as soon as possible.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-juFno3rTzJ8/UWget4T26nI/AAAAAAAAI7c/CEOuiv4HHoo/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ItN_DjVuoWg/UWgevjZWN7I/AAAAAAAAI7k/vqd6mgrUIfQ/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-WYVJW76qIYo/UWgezaUk1XI/AAAAAAAAI7s/raNaDnoUPCc/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EPCoMkXZOaw/UWge0TO9eFI/AAAAAAAAI70/-k6Tk9IFpqw/s400/6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pj9QtnqdG_U/UWge4PmHJoI/AAAAAAAAI8M/t506uMna-jU/s400/7.jpg[/img]

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/goldies-properties-to-be-auctioned-for.html
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by sexyglow(f): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
embarassedWhat of her parents,I mean her Mum & Dad?haven't heard anything about them or her relatives apart from her hubby Mr Andrew..why auction her things?

5 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Who are the rogue behind this false deal?

NGO my foot.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by park007: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy glow: embarassedWhat of her parents,I mean her Mum & Dad?haven't heard anything about them or her relatives apart from her hubby Mr Andrew..why auction her things?

I just wonder! What about her parents? No pix of them at her funeral!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Bishop4bella(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is not d best to sell her properties. Family and other celebs incjuding NGO shld help out.
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by edgideon(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin n who here want 2 buy,is she d first 2 die
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Tsmooth1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
I dnt knw what to say. So instead let me just simply urinate on this thread and move to the next!

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by touchmeder: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
park007:

Did you attend her funeral? do you personally know her parents?

This is not unusual although rarely practiced by most Nigerians. The personal items of a deceased can be a sore reminder or pain for immediate family members. They may not even have enough space for the furniture et al or simply may not want it. If the deceased was passionate about a course, certainly its only fair to give these things to such a worthy project. Project alert is a reputable NGO anyways... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by edgideon(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bishop4bella: Is not d best to sell her properties. Family and other celebs incjuding NGO shld help out.
n who should av it,n who would use it,if dey sell am no b money b dat
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by edgideon(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
touchmeder:

This is not unusual although rarely practiced by most Nigerians. The personal items of a deceased can be a sore reminder or pain for immediate family members. They may not even have enough space for the furniture et al or simply may not want it. If the deceased was passionate about a course, certainly its only fair to give these things to such a worthy course. Project alert is a reputable NGO anyways... embarassed
seconded abeg,no mind dez pity givers
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by tellwisdom: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
nice restaurant sad

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ok. Nice one,at least better than hearing fight among her siblings,about sharing her properties.ie bisi komolafe.
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Slizbeat(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Can't the parents get the properties? Or she had no cash at hand?

Reasons best known to them. Goldie R.I.P, if this would make you happy wherever you are, then who am I to oppose or ask Questions? Nice Name for an NGO.
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by park007: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
touchmeder:

This is not unusual although rarely practiced by most Nigerians. The personal items of a deceased can be a sore reminder or pain for immediate family members. They may not even have enough space for the furniture et al or simply may not want it. If the deceased was passionate about a course, certainly its only fair to give these things to such a worthy project. Project alert is a reputable NGO anyways... embarassed

Mumu like u? Did u not see the pix of parents at her wedding? Did u not also see pix from her funeral?
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by ifeomabernard(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
WHAT!!!!!!!!! angry NGO my foot
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by larayat(f): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Heya..Rip goldie..
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
ummm. why can't they wait after a year before taking decision?to me,it is like someone trying to get some benefits from these sales as quick as possible. I wish to know the main person behind this, because that person must be close to her,though derele should be the last person to be part in my mind .
besides, was she violated as a woman?
teni ku logbe... God have mercy.
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by MrUzo: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Rip Goldie
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by greatgod2012(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is just to lay more emphasis on the vanity of everything, lets take it easy, because, as we can see it now, ALL IS VANITY UPON VANITY....says the word of God.

Continue to RIP, Goldie, another reminder/lesson learnt from your death.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by greatgod2012(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
sexy glow: embarassedWhat of her parents,I mean her Mum & Dad?haven't heard anything about them or her relatives apart from her hubby Mr Andrew..why auction her things?

her mum is no more and her dad with her siblings are well comfortable, so, what do you want them to do with her properties

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by tayo4me(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
park007:

Parents attend funeral ke? It's not done, at least in Yoruba land. Ewo ni!

8 Likes

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by olusola200: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is not our culture. To me it makes no sence I guss someone is trying to reap where he did not sow. Member of the public please don't attend
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by bigfat08: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
[size=15pt]WHY AUCTION ,SHE NO GET ANY FAMILY TO GIVE THE PROPERTY .I NO SUPPORT THIS AUCTION THING OHH ?[/size]

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by park007: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
tayo4me:

Parents attend funeral ke? It's not done, at least in Yoruba land. Ewo ni!
Ok, I get it
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Slizbeat: Can't the parents get the properties? Or she had no cash at hand?

Reasons best known to them. Goldie R.I.P, if this would make you happy wherever you are, then who am I to oppose or ask Questions? Nice Name for an NGO.

Everything goes to VAW

I agree, she should have left some to her parents.

This is very nice of Goldie. Awwww May her soul RIP
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by vanstanzy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now, thats a worthy cause. Kudos!
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by jacobdammy: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Goldie's. Properties to be auctioned? What a pity !!!this shd remind u son how to live our life

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by vanstanzy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Most probably she suffered a great deal of violence. Eyaah! RIP.
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by seaman007: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
I go dey intersted for this her couch and maybe her LCD but I go like no the cost
Re: Goldie's Properties To Be Auctioned For "Project Alert On Violence Against Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
jacobdammy: Goldie's. Properties to be auctioned? What a pity !!!this shd remind u son how to live our life

Do you guys read at all?

She willed all her property to the charity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#FaultyTransformer: Femi Kuti Blasted By Neighbour On Twitter / Annie Idibia And Juliet Ibrahim In Stunning Selfie (photo) / Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.