Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN (10271 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by tpia5: 3:59am On Nov 14, 2013
FelcoCom: grace dat u r talkin abt is just God's helpin hand to help u mayb wen u fal into ur vomit i.e sin cos d bible says anyone bn in christ a new creature...old tins ave passd away so u dat u knw d truth n stil go bak wen u realise n ask for forgiveness dats wen grace is put into action
dats y paul said where sins r many grace overbound dem

i think the problem being discussed is when christians do not live godly lives yet still profess to be christians, what next?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 14, 2013
ayoku777: And one thing we need to understand is that not losing the Holy Spirit and the righteousness of Christ is Christ being faithful to his own promise. And his faithfulness doesnt change even when ours waver, coz he cant deny himself -get angry and do what he promised he wont do.

When you get this, you will not focus on not losing the Spirit but on being led of him unto perfection and glorification.
These are foundation school teachings, no one of us here is even afraid of losing the Holy Spirit, last time i checked my bible the righteous falling seven times and rising again is even an OT scripture.

But for you to come and propagate your ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED msgs, in order to promote sin is what i am vehemently against. cheesy
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2013
ayoku777: I love the way Charles Spurgeon puts it 'Noah and his family could stumble and fall many times in the ark, but they could never fall out of the ark, coz God himself was the one that shut them in' (Gen 7v16).

You can stumble and fall many times in Christ but you can't fall out of Christ, coz it was the Father that put you in Christ and SEALED you with the Holy Spirit of promised -Eph 1v13.

Sin definitely carries consequences and incurs losses, but the loss is never the loss of the Holy Spirit or the righteousness of Christ. Just as before you became a believer, you couldn't obey laws enough to revoke the imputed sin of the first Adam, so also, now that you're a believer, you can't disobey laws enough to revoke the imputed righteousness of the last Adam (Jesus).

When a christian sins, God rebukes him, if he continues God chastises him (takes his comfort) in varied measure and time, and if he continues, God will judge him (take him). But taking back his Holy Spirit, by which we are sealed in Christ, is something he has covenanted NEVER TO DO. Isaiah 59v21 -As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord. My Spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth .....from henceforth and for ever.
If that is the case, then false prophets,gay believers, liars,cheats,prostitutes,immoral persons,idolators will definitely inherit the kingdom of God. grin
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2013
annyplenty:
If you confessed Christ and later go into adultery and die as an adulterer or fornicator or idolater, YOU WILL GO TO HELL REVELATIONS 21:8.

If you deny this, then count me out of this conversation.

ayoku, is the above statement true or false? just answer true or false. other believers are also reading.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 14, 2013
@AYO, have you considered this scripture

1 John 2:19

Amplified Bible (AMP)

19 They went out from our number, but they did not [really] belong to us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us. But [they withdrew] that it might be plain that they all are not of us.

Matthew 7:21-23

Amplified Bible (AMP)

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]

Read the first chapter of Romans, it says when those people "KNEW GOD,they glorified HIM not as GOD (a sinner does not know GOD)....",the LORD turned them over to reprobate minds.

Also there were the 10 virgins(pure as new creation) all 10 had oil(Holy Spirit) but the 5 wise ones had extra.In other words the 5 wise ones made sure they kept fellowship with the LORD and full of HIS SPIRIT.The 5 foolish continued to let things get in the way until their relationship with GOD was void of HIS presence(SPIRIT) .Of cos you know the end story.

The faith walk is a FIGHT walk. You can lose it if you are careless. Hear Paul. grin

2 Timothy 4:7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

7 I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith.

1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by ayoku777(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2013
annyplenty:

ayoku, is the above statement true or false? just answer true or false. other believers are also reading.

You didnt answer any of my questions. I said which sins are not unto death. Please answer me. Then just as Jesus said to that woman, neither do i condemn you, go and sin no more. Dying in that state doesn't make you go to hell.

I'm waiting for your answer.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by ayoku777(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2013
And one ignorance i see on display, is when people say that those who say you cant lose the gift of the Spirit say it to promote and justify their love for sin.

I hate sin, it grieves the Holy Spirit, and when i grieve him i don't get myself through out that day. And secondly, i've falling in love with the glory of Christ. And travailing to behold and bring it forth is my hubby. So im not obedient to the Spirit coz i dont want to lose him. No, its coz i love him and i'm a glory addict or digger.

So if other xtians say it to promote indulgence, God will chastise them. But many other xtians say it coz they've found that works cant revoke what it didnt provoke.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by ayoku777(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Then lets keep our eyes on Jesus. Don't wana get sucked up into arguments and strife. Lets keep our focus on the feast of tabernacle, its approaching and it will perfect the church.

Was asking the Lord yesterday why people just cant see the truth. And he said 'and who says you've seen it too? Preach what i've taught you in love and leave it there. I, not you, not anyone, will build my church'.

Our presumption is very laughable in the church, but that will soon be over. I wont get into arguments again. Lets keep growing guys.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
ayoku777:

You didnt answer any of my questions. I said which sins are not unto death. Please answer me. Then just as Jesus said to that woman, neither do i condemn you, go and sin no more. Dying in that state doesn't make you go to hell.

I'm waiting for your answer.

everything we teach will be accounted for. any soul we send to hell through heresy will be accounted for. May God have mercy.

ok. bye bye.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2013
annyplenty:

the mount of olives sermon of mathew 24 is also repeated in mark 13 and luke 21. let us read mark 13:10-13

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I have just quoted to you the words of Christ Himself to you. He mentioned that The Holy Spirit shall give them word contrary to what you said that Holy Spirit is not leading them. Also, after saying that the Holy Spirit will lead them by giving them utterance, He ended it by saying that He would endure to the end will be saved.

No, it isn't contrary to what I said. Now, where's the Holy Spirit? Indwelling the believer. We are presently in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit. He wouldn't be coming down on anyone like he did in the old or temporarily controlling our speech like you pointed out; but he lives and takes every step or move with us today.
annyplenty:
It will do you good to know that the book of revelations is a book prophecy of what to happen and not like the acts of apostles. Yet, it still revolves around the Holy Spirit. Jesus ended each of the warning He gave to the 7 churches with 'He who hat an ear, l[b]et him hear what The Spirit, sayeth to the church'[/b].

You are right, the book of revelation is that which is to come but primarily to the nation of Israel. Like I said before salvation will then become by works and no more by grace or faith in God through Christ.
Romans 9
27 And Isaiah calls out (solemnly cries aloud) over Israel: Though the number of the sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, only the remnant (a small part of them) will be saved [[b]from perdition, condemnation, judgment]!

The seven churches in the book of Revelation are not the same as today's mystical body of Christ. They are the Jewish churches that would be in existence after rapture. The bed rock of today's church is based on the epistles of Apostle Paul and the Church letters, Romans through Philemon, for salvation and all Body of Christ doctrines. For example, Paul’s writings are the only place you can find in Scripture that tells us that for salvation we must believe in our heart that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again. (I Corinthians 15:1-4). No works whatsoever but when we go to the book of Revelation, 144000 that would eventually be saved will be saved by works.

annyplenty:
How then can you say Holy Spirit is not leading any one in the book of revelation? Have you forgotten that it was the Holy Spirit that made John to receive the revelations. He started by acknowledging that he was in the spirit. revelations 1:10. no one can receive any revelation except with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Was John living in this period he wrote about? I believe we both agree he was talking about a future event.
annyplenty:
lastly, go and read revelations chapter 22 and see how the Holy Spirit was recorded the He would help the saint to look forward to seeing Jesus at rapture.revelations 22:17

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

bye bye.

You do not seem to understand what I am saying. The Holy Spirit had been functioning in some capacity even before the advent of Jesus in the flesh. His administration and His dispensation kicked off after Jesus on the day of Pentecost. The dispensation of the Holy Spirit will end at the end of this present church age of grace.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2013
ayoku777: Then lets keep our eyes on Jesus. Don't wana get sucked up into arguments and strife. Lets keep our focus on the feast of tabernacle, its approaching and it will perfect the church.

Yeah..Let us do that bro..Just like the analogy of a dog and its master.When the dog wants to eat the meat on the floor and the master says NO don't.As long as the dog kept looking at the master,he won't be tempted. The feast of tabernacle is absolute perfection.The vessels God will use to close the age are Christ-like with no blemish nor spots unlike pentecost where God uses vessels available to sow seeds.The feast of tarbernacle is actually to usher in the harvest.

ayoku777: Was asking the Lord yesterday why people just cant see the truth. And he said 'and who says you've seen it too? Preach what i've taught you in love and leave it there. I, not you, not anyone, will build my church'.

Our presumption is very laughable in the church, but that will soon be over. I wont get into arguments again. Lets keep growing guys.
Yeah...everyone including me is guilty of such.May be due to zeal.We might have some slight disagreements on doctrinal issues,but the whole point of church is about training and schooling believers to maturity so they can disciple nations.Most people on nairaland rather spend their whole day criticizing, rather than building up folks.

You will agree with me that it is spiritual pride and arrogance that emanates from such criticism.It tends to cause strife,divisions and dissensions.

It makes most weak pple in the Faith to turn to atheism.The damaging effects of such negative crictics can best be imagined.

May God build His Curch.Amen.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2013
annyplenty:

everything we teach will be accounted for. any soul we send to hell through heresy will be accounted for. May God have mercy.

ok. bye bye.

Roman 8:33
Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect [when it is] God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us?]
34 Who is there to condemn [us]? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us?
35 Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
36 Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors [m]and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [n]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,
39 Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The wages of sin is death- rightly so, but the scripture says death has been swallowed up by Christ for our sake. Even death can't separate us from Christ, nothing can. Just as Christ died not to die again, we also should see/reckon ourselves dead not to die but live and dwell with Him forever.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2013
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2013
annyplenty: 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

But a Christian is not in the flesh but in the Spirit.
Romans 8
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

You have listed the works of the flesh but like the verse says up thr you are not in that category. Being in the Spirit makes you immune to the punishment and the wrath that will befall those in the flesh.

Even as the harbinger of the gospel of grace, the great Apostle Paul said-
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. [b]So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God(inner man); [/b]but with the flesh the law of sin.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Holiness, Holiness, Holiness, Without Holiness, Nobody shall see the Lord.

Repent and be saved. Forsake your SINS and live.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^^

You are more or less saying I don't care what the scriptures says.. I have picked what I want to pick. Good luck sis
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
The Sheep of Christ will hear his voice and they will obey.

JESUS is coming.

Prepare in holiness and righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hearing the voice of Christ is believing the goodnews of how He had made us Holy through His blood. If I could make a righteousness of my own there would be no need for a righteousness in Christ. I am a Christian not because I think I can walk in Jesus' footsteps, but because He is the only one who can carry me.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2013
shdemidemi: Hearing the voice of Christ is believing the goodnews of how He had made us Holy through His blood. If I could make a righteous of my own there would be no need for a righteousness in Christ. I am a Christian not because I think I can walk in Jesus' footsteps, but because He is the only one who can carry me.
You re just preaching one side of it. There are two aspect of holiness in the believer's life.

While God defines us and called us holy; while God says we are a holy nation and a holy priesthood,God also REQUIRES US TO PURSUE HOLINESS.

We work with God and God works with us so that we can be holy.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 6:26am On Nov 25, 2013
Bidam: You re just preaching one side of it. There are two aspect of holiness in the believer's life.

While God defines us and called us holy; while God says we are a holy nation and a holy priesthood,God also REQUIRES US TO PURSUE HOLINESS.

We work with God and God works with us so that we can be holy.

After you have been made Holy, what Holiness are you then pursuing! You do not need that anymore, it has been settled. What you need now is the renewing of your mind to be seated far above conforming to the desires of your flesh.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

After you have been made Holy, what Holiness are you then pursuing! You do not need that anymore, it has been settled. What you need now is the renewing of your mind to be seated far above conforming to the desires of your flesh.
You err, not knowing scriptures,renewing ur carnal mind is still a pursuit of holiness,prayer is a pursuit of holiness,living a fasted life is pursuit of holiness,studying the word of God until you become like him is a pursuit of holiness, Most times we don't feel like doing all these things. The holy spirit is not going to do all these for you.YOU do them yourself by His help.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Bidam: You err, not knowing scriptures,renewing ur carnal mind is still a pursuit of holiness,prayer is a pursuit of holiness,living a fasted life is pursuit of holiness,studying the word of God until you become like him is a pursuit of holiness, Most times we don't feel like doing all these things. The holy spirit is not going to do all these for you.YOU do them yourself by His help.

You are not pursuing holiness bro, you are pursuing perfection. Perfection can only come through the renewing of your mind by studying God's word and not what you physically do or not do.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

You are not pursuing holiness bro, you are pursuing perfection. Perfection can only come through the renewing of your mind by studying God's word and not what you physically do or not do.
define holiness using scripture. define perfection using scripture.define sanctification using scripture.There is a war between the new man and the old man.The new man is holy,the old man is carnal.

Whichever way you inteprete it holiness is both instant and progressive,ayam not the one saying it.It is in your bible.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by shdemidemi(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2013
I do understand where you are coming from but my stand on this case is that I am not Holy or a saint because of dos and don'ts. I was made Holy the day I got inundated into Christ.

Holiness is the resultant state of being separated to God.

Sanctification is the state predetermined by God for believers, into which in grace He calls us in which we begin our Christian course, hence we are called saints.

Perfection is the epitome of goodness/holiness where only God occupies and where we as Christians aspire through doctrine to understand and be conformed to in every area of our lives.

There is a war between the new man and the old man.The new man is holy,the old man is carnal.

You can't be more correct with this statement sir. Even in Christ the war between the new man and the old man remains because of our body and its members that are sinful by nature.

Our Spirit man is the one that got saved by Christ. What we should not do as Christians is stay there and say 'well, I am saved'. We are now under a new master, we must know him through doctrines so we can think like He would think. The more we understand God, we subdue the members that were sinful from birth.

Saying you want to fight sinful actions with your strength is futile because you will always fail. Go and know God through doctrine, then your mind, your view point to life and your perspective change. If your inner man is well fed and nurtured by the doctrine of God, it will reveal on the outside.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by tpia5: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
annyplenty:
Holiness, Holiness, Holiness, Without Holiness, Nobody shall see the Lord.

Repent and be saved. Forsake your SINS and live.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com

true that.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Apostle Paul advised a young Pastor Timothy to rebuke SIN among the congregation, contrary to the heresy that many people have preached that we in the dispensation of grace we should not talk about sin again. And yet this is the same Apostle Paul they quote. How could Pastor Timothy have rebuked sin if He had no awareness (knowledge) of what Sin was. This is why you see Apostle Paul listed so many behaviours we should avoid like in Galatian 5, Romans 1 and so on. Many of the behaviours that Paul mentioned were not even mentioned in the The Law of Moses. God clearly has cancelled the covenant of justification by works through The Law of Moses. Though while God has not cancelled many of the laws contained in The Law of Moses some laws He has not cancelled though we are now justified by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

1 Tim 5: 16-20

16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

20 Them that SIN rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Repent and run away from Sin.
Jesus is coming.
www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2014
He who breaks the hedge shall be smitten by the serpent.

Unrepented sin exposes you to attack from satan. ask God for forgivenness of your sins at all time.

Jesus is coming. Prepare in holiness and Righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
JESUS CHRIST is coming for a holy, pure, unblemish church;a church who is washed from SINS.

IF you dont what is sin, how then can you run from it.

Check what you want to do against the scripture before you do it.

JESUS is coming.Run away from sins.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Watch yourself in the blood of Jesus and be free from sins.

JESUS is coming to take a holy bride, without spot nor wrinkle.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Turn away from SINS and wash your garment in the blood of JESUS.

JESUS IS COMING.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Many people see SIN as an easy way to achieve their selfish desires rather than waiting for God in righteousness.

Watch yourself in the blood of JESUS and make a determination to purposely run away from sins then God will send help from above.
Stop seeing SIN as a way out, rather see it a way to greater problem and eventual spiritual death.

JESUS is coming. Watch your garment and be made ready in holiness for rapture.

[url=www.jesuscoming1,.com]JESUScoming[/url]
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN by annyplenty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
AS YOU ENTER 2015. Please Think About This.

Many congregations and people have been praying that no failures, sickness, disease, disappointments, afflictions, sorrows, attacks and many evils of 2014 should not follow them into the new year, 2015. This is a very good prayer to pray. I pray that God will grant those petitions for you and your family.

But wait a minute, what about the lies, fornications, adulteries, idolateries, pride, disobedience to the Voice of God, abortions, wickedness and other sinful habits of 2014. Do you want them to follow you into 2015? As you have been praying that no evils of 2014 should follow you into 2015, have you ever thought of reconciliation with GOD in 2015?

If you are not planning to drop your sinful behaviours of 2014, then praying for evils of 2014 not to enter 2015 with you might just be like cutting the leaves from the tree. the leaves will grow again while the tree still remains standing. it is better to uproot the tree and then you will not have to be cutting the leaves repeatedly.

Follow righteousness and Holiness in 2015. Remember that the name of The Lord is a strong tower for the righteous, alone.
A lot of sins will not go unpunished in 2015. Don't be caught unawares.

JESUS is coming. Prepare Ye The Way.

Shalom. Happy New Year.

www.jesuscoming1..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. / Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.