Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? (11744 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Pictures 10 ISIS Militants Rapes A Nine Year Old Sex Slave To Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
This happened, today at the Overcomers' World Outreach in Aguda Lagos, guys.

Nollywood actor Solomon Akiyesi was in church today to wed his pregnant lover when his legally wedded and 8months old pregnant wife Lilian Akiyesi invaded the venue and turned it into something else.

Eyewitnesses report that there was serious fighting in the church.

Police tried restoring sanity and that at a point, area boys even joined the confusion, free for all fight.

Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi's wife, Lilian, who is 8 months old pregnant, had heard her actor husband was going to be wedding his lover today.

So she stormed the church with her family members to stop the marriage and embarrass the living hell out of her unfaithful husband.

She and Solomon have been together for 13 years. She had issues getting pregnant but eventually did las year.

But unknown to her, her husband was already cheating on her and had even gotten his lover pregnant!

I can't tell what Solomon was thinking when he decided to wed his lover and had to lie to his wife Lilian that he was going to Lagos to shoot a movie, as he lives with his wife Lilian in Portharcourt.

That area in Surulere right now is on 'fire'.

Everybody is there to watch the drama happen live. I hope to get pictures.

This is really shameful.

Picture is of Solomon and Lilian when they got married 7 years ago. Second pic is Lilian

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/nollywood-actor-solomon-akiyesis.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1061006_IMG_20130413_115049_jpg385c717a6152b6228cf45820e6a158ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1061007_1365849946454_jpg5997d7f545c79f8ff30932216b627b61

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1061008_1365849901654_jpgaaafedae49760c5de14e7de01e26c268

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1061020_1365849916380_jpg359777abe8269b33c762ee9b8d3e3dab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1061022_IMG_20130413_115334_jpg4be48ae8b49af3d9786e377c481aa0f3

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Ocutegan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
So what do you want me to say about this...first to comment? No I won't do that grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by jeffizy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na you go allow the ladies dey talk say men are heartless.
You baaaad oo.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
pictures from the wedding venue

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
more pics
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by GeneralJ(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is it just me or is that mistress uglyier than his wife ,

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by nnecar(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
D mistress 2 brief 4 d guy
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by dridy: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Since no 1 wants 2 say it let me[b][/b] men are heartless angry angry
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by ikamefa(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
for warri dem dey call dis kind of bixnix

Fowl yannsh grin grin grin grin grin grin

small breeze blow, fowl yansh go open! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
undecided grin grin cheesy cheesy :DDidn't the third-wheeler foresee this? Now, her embarrassment go do bellefull her. Guests couldn't eat the rice they came for
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Reward of a cheating husband that didn't clean up his acts properly.
The man is very stup1d for allowing his wife to know, marital cheating is allowed,cos its such a great fun,but don't be caught.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Title of movie: Love Twist

Cast: Solomon Akiyesi, lilian Akiyesi and introducing Mistress Akiyesi

Produced/driected by: Solomon Akiyesi

Grab Your View Now.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by RabboniX(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
men shouldnt be doing all these things na...stick with your wife haba! leter dem go soon release video say blogs dey lie

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
loool...he actually planned out a legit wedding with his mistress? he didn't even try to make it covert. He caused it for himself so he should take the heat.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by MissyB3(f): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
You forgot to add that the wedding was cancelled. Just as it should be!

I support the wife 100 percento To think this man is one of the few Nollywood faces I have a great liking and respect for.
It's such a shame all that charisma, sense of gentlemanliness and class he portrays on the screen is not part of his character. Yeye fowl!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by theripper2: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
The legal wife should have come with a loaded UZI on the
right and a jar of conc Hydroflouric acid on the left

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
Lol. He obviously underestimated his wife. I thought this kind of stuff only happens in the movies.

People have serious issues walahi. Tufia.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
What a despicable act! Only a weak, irresponsible animal in human skin would do this. I weep for the pregnant wife. And if the pregnant second lady didn't know that he was married, I also weep for her. May God give them the strength to go through this nightmare.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
kudos to the wife tho, she shamed him before he could shame her..

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Ibangap(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
The guy no try at aaaalll. But as an actor dat knws watsup, he should hav brought doz movie cameras nd producers, to pretend like dey r shootin a movie nd d damn tin will go ahead as planned.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by cdamsel(f): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
I tot u said d wife is 8months pregnant?she doesn't look pregnant in d pishures ohhhhh undecided
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by gbutustic(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
tongue Am sure they staged that wedding to use it to shoot a movie to make money out of our inquisitive mind. Ok?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Eiyaa...ds is one of d guys i respect in nollywood. I used to think he was Emeka Ossai till someone corrected me.
For him to try to wed d mistres shows that he is spineless.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Eiyaa...ds is one of d guys i respect in nollywood. I used to mistake him for Emeka Ossai till someone corrected me.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man is a mumu in all his movies, dnt knw dat he can be so mumuic in real life,may God have mercy on him.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Was he forced to marry this new lover at gun point?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by cdamsel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
20pounds: Eiyaa...ds is one of d guys i respect in nollywood. I used to think he was Emeka Ossai till someone corrected me.
me 2 ohhh,I tire my broda
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by MrOON: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
#Now, I don't blame Tuface for going all the way to Dubai..maybe he was scared of something like this happening... God help us.

correct!!!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by goldfish80(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Danmmm this is α real life movie!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2013
@OP, why taken the credit ,madam FlirtyKaren? at least you should have given the credit to linda ikeji that you stole the contents from because she and her photographer were the one that captured all the details including the pictures. haba madam laila? All because of blog traffic and first page syndrome ? uh?
www.lindaikeji..com/2013/04/photos-solomon-akiyesis-wife-disrupts.html?m=1

@ topic, the guy is a real coward and deserved what he got. He should have told the wife of the mistress pregnancy and begged for forgiveness and not bothered marrying her. He must be silly to have taken advice from useless people.
don't He know that some one will even call the wife on that day considering the level of his popularity? talkless of using church?
then the love of money that is involved has blinded the church leaders eyes not to conduct thorough investigation about the man. useless people and that served them right.
God helping him if the wedding to his wife was a court one,that woman will finish her. He is a He - goat that want to use a loaf of bread to kill two birds at a time !.who will loose now?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress?? by SlyIg(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ibanga p: The guy no try at aaaalll. But as an actor dat knws watsup, he should hav brought doz movie cameras nd producers, to pretend like dey r shootin a movie nd d damn tin will go ahead as planned.
hahahah...
Da awo...
Mkpo unamma!
Lolsssss...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) / Davido’s Photos With Wife, Hermadine Surfaces Online'... Livetimesng (photos) / 2faze Younger Brother Rated As 2013 Most Handsome In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.