Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Of God Or Servant Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? (9683 Views)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Soso990240(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
I attended a church service somewhere around Apapa,lagos.a pastor made a correction that got me confused.he said that nobody is a man of God.instead,all of them are servants of God.Am confused on this.can we call a pastor 'man of God' or 'servant of God'?

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
He is nobody's servant as long as he owns the church which shouldnt be so. As for the term "man of God", that's what every righteous man is, or i think.
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Soso990240(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
My view is bein a servant of God shows dat u ar working 4 God..bt bein a man of God means dat God is ur friend(ur guy)

3 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by esere826: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Did jesus not say "I call you friends, and not servants. A servant has no understanding of his master's business"

So my friend,
what has christ called u?

12 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by femi4: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2013
It doesnt change anything whether its 'man of God' or Servant of God'.
Whats more important is you following his(God) precepts.

6 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by mightyjj(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Man of Ǧ☺̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ (MOG) is D koko tongue
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by moneyhungry(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2013
IT is not a 'MAN OF GOD' or 'SERVANT OF GOD'.
THEY are all BASTARDS.
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2013
We are all men of God, the only difference between some people & pastors, is that some pastors got calls from God, others received text mgs and some were just flashed. cheesy Happy sunday Nlanders.

10 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by yuzedo: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Man of God, God of Man, Servant of God, God of Servant; All na semantics.

The real question is: Do you have a Private Jet?? wink undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by leke107: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote
author=Soso990240]I attended a church service somewhere around
Apapa,lagos.a pastor made a correction that got me confused.he said that
nobody is a man of God.instead,all of them are servants of God.Am
confused on this.can we call a pastor 'man of God' or 'servant of
God'?[/quote]

get dis,we are nt servant bt sons of God.get dat in to ur head....
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by jmoore(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2013
all join...
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by aminho(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2013
I don't know

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by ramaju: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2013
emmysenior: We are all men of God, the only difference between some people & pastors, is that some pastors got calls from God, others received text mgs and some were just flashed. cheesy Happy sunday Nlanders.
Nsogbu di na Katanga.
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by iamswizz(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2013
woman of GOD IS BETTER
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
In the real sense,actually no man on earth is a MAN of GOD, rather a SERVANT OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
SERVANT MAN OF SEXY ILLUMATI!
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikeyhernadez: In the real sense,actually no man on earth is a MAN of GOD, rather a SERVANT OF GOD.

I have never been a servant of any god, i am a God myself...... You have chosen to be a servant,good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by ITbomb(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
mikeyhernadez: In the real sense,actually no man on earth is a MAN of GOD, rather a SERVANT OF GOD.
How do you know the mind of God is you are a servant.
Servants are not joint heirs with the Son or have any right of inheritance of the promise
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
In the Bible, Elijah was referred with the term 'MAN OF GOD' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by dedons: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
First of all,who is a servant
Are our pastors not supposed to serve just as JESUS (our great example)did?
Were they not sent by GOD
Are dey not supposed to b SERVANTS of GOD if d above questions are answered as yes
I wonder why some of them are too big to be called SERVANTS OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by naijaobi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
money-hungry :
THEY are all BASTARDS.
Ur username already says it all.. Hungry urching!! U better give ur life to christ...

3 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by driand(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
esere826: Did jesus not say "I call you friends, and not servants. A servant has no understanding of his master's business"

So my friend,
'my guy'
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by MrUzo: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
What about daughter of Zion??
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
esere826: Did jesus not say "I call you friends, and not servants. A servant has no understanding of his master's business"

So my friend,
Is christ GOD?
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by stankezzy: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
akthedream: Is christ GOD?
you must be a fool to ask such question.

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Viktallbay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Prophets and priests in the old testament were servants of God. Christ came to this world to redeem us back into kingdom, to make us sons. You all might have fun arguing about if you servant or not but I have absolute confidence I am a son.
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
money-hungry :
THEY are all BASTARDS.
no wonda u b money hungry /abi na monkey hungry? Hungry gas dey ur name because when u insult men of GOD u stand to b hungry all ur lyf if u dont repent. Beta ask GOD 4 4givnes. Smh
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
money-hungry :
THEY are all BASTARDS.
no wonda u b money hungry /abi na monkey hungry? Hungry gas dey ur name because when u insult men of GOD u stand to b hungry all ur lyf if u dont repent. Beta ask GOD 4 4givnes. Smh MGfy
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by tantita(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nt much difference sha..servant of God ar dos who hvnt gotten thr hustle scheme right n still organising single 6hrs service evry Sunday n focus on salvation scaring d flocks away.while men of God are those who ar real deep inside d game..i mean real capitalist deep..#three service each Sunday wit mid wks service to complement plus trip d world on thr private jets# coughing.. am nt talkin u to ayo orishejafor#..thy also knw the bible in n out bt only part dt borders on prosperity n areas dt magnified ur lack of faith so dt if in case their prayers do wrk it will seem like ur fault fr lacking faith....simply put servant of God ar learners, men of God ar d pro's.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by nenergy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Matthew 23:12 ...and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted. God needs "men" who are willing to serve-Servants.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by GoodSamaritan: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
money-hungry :
THEY are all BASTARDS.

One day one day, and very very soon, that your mouth will surely put you into a very big trouble. Then, you'll learn how to talk, where to talk, what to talk, when to talk. Thereafter, you'll know when to be silent. Just wait and see
Re: Man Of God Or Servant Of God? by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
semantics. The preacher needs to pray, hear from God and give more relevant and serious messages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn / Quran Burning Cancel / If I Were An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.