Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno (17075 Views)

2,000 Civilians Flee Borno To Niger Republic / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by princepee: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2013
people still leave in those places? pls leave boko land for them...hope no corper will be posted to those northern states..........
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Beync(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2013
They knew they have no case for amnesty. what will happen to their course to islamatize the whole north if they accept amnesty? their supporters are just clamoring for avenue to loot money. bunch of bloodsuckers
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2013
Abandone the slaughter house! Flee... Flee for lives!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by oluomad(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Hian!! Mek dem stay nau! Shey dem b dey form strong head before bah? Mek dem stayyy!! I c dey are undieable!!

Mek una no come back, mek una kokoma pack dia like cigarretes!!

««Goes to view oda topics» mtshew

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by xcuggsm(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2013
berem: [b]

With the news making the rounds that the Boko Haram have refused the amnesty offered them. We all know what is happening in Maiduguri, people are being killed everyday by the sect and the JTF. The only way out of this trauma, is when you are out of the state. "

http://m.naij.com/news/30934.html

I HAVE SAID IT IN ANOTHER THREAD IN NAIRALAND THAT "THERE IS NO WAY THE AMNESTY DISCUSSION WITH BOKO HARAM WILL WORK"
GEJ'S SMART MOVE TO USE THE AMNESTY COMMITTEE AS A MEANS TO IDENTIFY THE BOKO HARAM 'GHOSTS' AND THEIR SPONSORS IS SURE TO FAIL.
WHO IS FOOLING WHOM
WHAT IS IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME IS FOR GEJ TO DECLARE A REFUGEE STATUS FOR THOSE FLEEING THE NORTH EAST AND PAY A SORT OF COMPENSATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY CAN PICK UP THEIR LIVES IN THE SOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by lacasa: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2013
Newspapers & Threads mmust make front-page.

what is happening in real Life does not Correspond wt wat we read online

#.. Funny!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by true2god: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2013
xcuggs_m:

I HAVE SAID IT IN ANOTHER THREAD IN NAIRALAND THAT "THERE IS NO WAY THE AMNESTY DISCUSSION WITH BOKO HARAM WILL WORK"
GEJ'S SMART MOVE TO USE THE AMNESTY COMMITTEE AS A MEANS TO IDENTIFY THE BOKO HARAM 'GHOSTS' AND THEIR SPONSORS IS SURE TO FAIL.
WHO IS FOOLING WHOM
WHAT IS IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME IS FOR GEJ TO DECLARE A REFUGEE STATUS FOR THOSE FLEEING THE NORTH EAST AND PAY A SORT OF COMPENSATION TO THEM SO THAT THEY CAN PICK UP THEIR LIVES IN THE SOUTH.
Good point, only if the govt will do the needful. Compensate the pple dat fearfully/forcefully leave so that they can pick-up again in another peaceful environment.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by dblock(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
I don't know why any Igbo or Yoruba in their right mind would continue to live there.

What nonsense about "Things might get better"

Abeg...you better get on the next bus, if you have half a brain.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2013
true2god: Good point, only if the govt will do the needful. Compensate the pple dat fearfully/forcefully leave so that they can pick-up again in another peaceful environment.
Viewing this topic: Vetsurgeon(m),
standfirm, Austine.E, Cornel88(m), mascott
(m), donfatosa(m), Hadayhola, Austyno4(m),
Damon03(m), infolekan, vizboy(m),
Thankgodifeduba, £20BILLION(m), tellmoon,
cuszy, merrygorou, sylife(m), <dyoung>(m),
RiKKies, osimetha, Psylas(m), ifekon,
GraceBestowed(f), Nextworldnx(m), dblock
(m), arkeen, barrybanbi, brownbriggs(m),
vambi, khanivorous(f), jmoore(m), k'nash
(m), Wuse, hubreality(m), jerryice(m), ZE,
Meky_7, 2kurupt(m), icon aus, DeCleff(m),
njokusboy(m), Shankboye(m), chemicstein,
rooftech, lotannam, Empress2013, ecolime
(m) and 62 guest(s)
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Wuse: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote
author=Ngwakwe]My Brother Uche Abraham, haven't I being begging you to
come back home with those children since the day the NW & NE
Governors declared those Northern States, Sharia compliant.

I am still praying that your life and those of our people be preserved
as you people quickly pack those bags down to Lagos State, Abuja or
preferably to anywhere in the former Eastern Nigeria.

Expecting to see you people alive as to celebrate a happy

reunion.[/quote]
pls dont 4get 2 share ur house and busines premises with him 2
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Krucifax(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2013
50calibre: They finally come to the realisation that they are living with savage animals. I'd rather live in the jungle than live in the north with Hausas.

Seriously you will probably be safer there too if you build a fence,get insect nets and snake repellants. But in the north all that may not be enough to save you religious lunatics going round murdering people with an impotent government watching.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Finally they have borrowed some senses.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Its a big wa
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by BUSHMAN1: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
atlast they ve come to their senses, life is more important than wealth my cousin who came back at the first sign of trouble two years ago is doing fine in old spare parts market onitsha, he is doing better than when he lived in the north and he regret ever going to live in the north and wasted all them years
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Harry4cas(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
Empex: Please! Leave their North-East for them, since that is what they want. I hope they can build an economy from selling suya, sugar-cane, and bitter-kola, and also I wish them well with their small small shops and big bowls they use in begging.
P.S, do not leave the universities there though! Only 1% of their abokis can afford going to school, and only 1% of that 1% can make a convincing argument of having passed through school.

hahahaha omfg OTU OCHA, I MEAN OOPS!! U WICKED OH
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by stjudas(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Y'all better flee...
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by BUSHMAN1: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy borowed?
gboss4sure: Finally they have borrowed some senses.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
tawa89: I thought it was only igbos that live in Northern Nigeria?
Because they are the only one that see every attack being directed at them even when they don't record a single casualty in the tribe's name.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Awsome5645(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Brother Uche Abraham, haven't I being begging you to come back home with those children since the day the NW & NE Governors declared those Northern States, Sharia compliant.

I am still praying that your life and those of our people be preserved as you people quickly pack those bags down to Lagos State, Abuja or preferably to anywhere in the former Eastern Nigeria.

Expecting to see you people alive as to celebrate a happy reunion.
pray harder he will come back. May be he has 2000heads of cow that made him not 2. He should kindly send his family down to the safety and die there all i care. He loves money more than his live. Is he a learner
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by goodgood2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
No, we also have Pakistanis and Bokoristanis!

The latter have been boosting the economy so much lately.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
those poster saying harsh words about the north are correct o ...when i was still a small boy about 12years old then in the core north, i was asked to empty our dustbin by my Dad, got to the site and as i was about emptying the trash, i heard some voices behind an abandoned tall fence, i looked up, lo and behold i saw some malo boys about 4 of them almost same age with, some were older and taller, POINTING BOW AND ARROW TO SHOOT ME AND LAUGHING embarassed embarassed despite the fact that then i looked very fair, having attributes of fulani. i quickly picked up stone to try and distract them, my Father on sighting them started calling out and shouting my name. he warned me seriously blaming me for going to empty the dustbin!!! that was how i was able to escape those demons. this is a true life story.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by gerald09(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Finally ojukwu will be proud, boko haram has done what a whole brafia couldn't do. Since they want a state of there own n its obvious the govt can't bribe dere way tru I guess its time the SE, SW and SS ask for there own state. Unless the SW go behind to kiss the asses of the North as dey did b4. So nw boko don't want amnesty its time Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ start creating plans for our own christen states but Muslims are welcome visit no hard feelings. Finally Nigeria will divide cos I kn this govt rather see d country fall than do the right tins. So make una start to preparations all SS,SE and maybe SW is dem no Bleep up again.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ozodimgba(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
It is becoming clearer for clara in Accra, on the daily basis. Nna mehhn, man got to find not only his root but his square root. Me i dey in transit now on my way to otu nkwo, maka na mgbe adiro, u know? God punish devil, north and their boko leaders. Bye bye Borno, bye bye Bokos, bye bye north, Otu nkwo here i come. Singing home sweet home.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by PurestBoy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
alpha conde: First to comment after the 18th person

Mad pikin!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by LBT: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Aggrippa: kai..guy north better pass o...but for the incessant terrorist bokoboko groups...going down to south you hear things like killing of twins, witchcraft, juju, kidnapping, hand-robbing, heart-robbing, destiny seizures and the likes.
chei see breakdown lawlessness!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Litmus: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
Someone mentioned human-rights - this is a good point. And there's something here that touches upon some of the dangers of the Western Media I'm trying to point out in another post. What i mean is this, you see, when the Western media provided Bokoharam with a narrative that implied that Bokoharam's actions began as a response to poverty and corruption, the murder of hundreds by Bokoharam became ever so slightly justified in some people's minds. That Bokoharam served no purpose but in FACT to murder,maim and destroy infrastructure,which can never be replaced(humans lost)or replaced at additional opportunity-cost(infrastructure), was not as crystallized in peoples minds as it should have been. This is one of the reasons we're not as clear and unequivocal as we should be in demanding that everyone one these Bokhos and MEND should face human-rights charges at the Hague when caught.

It is more outrageous than that; the ability to contract what i mean to convey escapes me...

RIP
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Aggrippa: kai..guy north better pass o...but for the incessant terrorist bokoboko groups...going down to south you hear things like killing of twins, witchcraft, juju, kidnapping, hand-robbing, heart-robbing, destiny seizures and the likes.

You are clearly living in the past and you've obviously been over fed with too much Nollywood movies. Shame on you for not being able to differentiate between history/tales and reality. The south is not perfect of course but. better than the north. Thank me secretly for opening your eyes *:-)*
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
It is not nice to stay at all even without bokoharam unless you are not a christian. Even before bokoharam there is uneasy calm in the north.
Walexz02:
save yourself the gabbage you are spewing bro, if not for the development of these boko boys, North is a nice abode.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by emudiagaebbah: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
berem: who tell you that one? Yorubas also live in the north but not as populated as igbos.
other tribes also live in the north, so it is not only Igbo and Yoruba you have Urhobo , Edo, Ijo and others.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by ikweremilitant: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
pls o my dear help me ask dayokun,eko ile eko atlantic nd egg headers o
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by mu2sa2: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tayo114: Unblivable, ibos will never leave Borno, no matter what happen,
Tribalism has blinded many of you. Boko haram does not target any ethnic group or individual xtians and that's why u see Igbos still living in maiduguri.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno by Drclassic(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
All dis so pple is to form an islamic form of goverment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People / Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC / APC’s Call For Atiku’s Probe: Is This Not Madness? - Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.