Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Providence Mfb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Providence Mfb (3464 Views)

Vacancies In A Top MFB In Nigeria / AB MFB Test Invite.. / Vacant Position For PRO At Providence Specialty Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Providence Mfb by ugo41babe(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2013
Who else got an interview invitation by bosresource for providence mfb? I can't even tell when I applied.
Re: Providence Mfb by chinexex(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2013
@poster.
I got same text from 'boresource' for an interview on monday by 9am at 90 awolowo way ikeja.

I guess it's a microfinance bank job.

Any idea of what the interview is like?

Cant tell when i applied either.
Re: Providence Mfb by deboske(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2013
i did too. and i applied
Re: Providence Mfb by chinexex(m): 1:08am On Apr 14, 2013
deboske: i did too. and i applied
any idea what position we are to be interviewed for?
Re: Providence Mfb by ugo41babe(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2013
chinexex: any idea what position we are to be interviewed for?
Same question.
Re: Providence Mfb by chinexex(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
ugo41babe:
Same question.
i guess we should call the number sent to us via text
Re: Providence Mfb by ugo41babe(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Have called but no answer.
Re: Providence Mfb by mushin102: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
I got an invitation too, called the number provided, didn't get an answer, really so confused, don't even know what to do...

1 Like

Re: Providence Mfb by adim2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
No be any micro finance bank. Better not waste ur money and time. If its boss resources, they are the latest people in this gnld business and they are using the providence micro finance to recruit. But if you are along ikeja axis, you can pay them a visit and find out for yourself. Or if you still doubt me, you can go and check it out for yourself.
Re: Providence Mfb by chinexex(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2013
adim2: No be any micro finance bank. Better not waste ur money and time. If its boss resources, they are the latest people in this gnld business and they are using the providence micro finance to recruit. But if you are along ikeja axis, you can pay them a visit and find out for yourself. Or if you still doubt me, you can go and check it out for yourself.
thanks for the clarification. Have you attended an interview with them before or gotten their message? Seems majority of available jobs now are marketing, insurance or gnld stuff. Why
Re: Providence Mfb by chinexex(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2013
chinexex: i guess we should call the number sent to us via text
well. I called the number sent to us but the guy who picked it refused to tell me the position i'm been interviewed for. All he just said was that i should come to the venue (dont know why)and that there were other people there waiting to be interviewed. Pls guys, share ur experiences with boresource. Are they for real?
Re: Providence Mfb by adim2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Whenever u call a good and they can't tell give you info about that company know its all dis gnld stuffs. Those of u that attend come and share ur experience here. I went there on friday and immediately the guy came out many people were angry and when he said its not for job interviews, many of us just walked away. Today is monday and they have started bombarding my phone will interview stuffs.
Re: Providence Mfb by luvlyfitz: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
ugo41babe: Who else got an interview invitation by bosresource for providence mfb? I can't even tell when I applied.

i jst got same text message inviting me for an interview tomorrow by 2p.m.. Plz i'm in Delta state ryt nw nd wuld b really grateful for any assistance or info rendered.. Tnkx
Re: Providence Mfb by oggy89: 1:48am On Aug 20, 2013
@luvlyfits. Whr is d venue n time?
Re: Providence Mfb by luvlyfitz: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
@Oggy, plz i askd 4 info as 2 weda or not i shuld go 4 d interview.. Bt either ways, it's at Awolowo way Providence Bank building, Ikeja bus stop.. So?

(1) (Reply)

BS Services, Real Or GNLD? / Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019 / Recruited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.