Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone (2523 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Disgraced Actor Solomon Akiyesi Tells His Story •I Loved Ezinne, My First Wife, / My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by free2ryhme: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by SisiKill1: 1:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Rotflmao. ...isn't that just typical?

He has a right to take away that which truncates his life and blah blah blah blah. ...he says in a society that tells abused and battered women to stick it out, to pray and fast, to be all they can be for the husbands who use their bodies for boxing bags.

How exactly is a man's level of commitment to his marriage measured again?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2013
This dude must be smoking something strong. If the marriage was limiting him and truncating his life, why not do things properly and just divorce the wife, then move on to the next woman. Why would you have s*ex with and impregnate someone trying to truncate your life? What a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by SisiKill1: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2013
Exactly Ile!!!

Just read the church's response. ...dude had the audacity to tell pastor that he was trying to take the shortcut and didn't end his first marriage properly. What the whaaaaa?!!! shocked shocked

As if that isn't bad enough. ...the pastor who shoulda swept him and his bride outta the church like yesterday's garbage still went ahead and "blessed" them. The man admits he left his very pregnant wife to marry another woman without letting the first one know let alone start divorce proceedings and he gets BLESSSED!!!

Seriously where is the incentive for these men to act right?!!

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by baby124: 2:29am On Apr 14, 2013
I really don't know why the wife even went to fight for this thing. He obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself. A guy so self absorbed, such a marriage is probably over anyway for him. For the guts she had to spoil his party. undecided

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2013
This man is high on skunk. See his 'head like that of the 'hammer head of horror'.
And who's that Pastor that wanted to tie him & his new bride together? Despite knowing about the man's other pregnant wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by biolabee(m): 2:54am On Apr 14, 2013
The saga gets more enthralling and the church is getting mired making the estranged woman look like a bitter person

Putting a woman you profess to be responsible for all your life sorrows in the family way while planning to do away with her smacks of wickedness and utter high machination

I even thought he was a polygamist who was rolling with the flow

Sorry dear aunty that you were badly treated
I hope you have some means of financial empowerment because from what the church is saying this union is going forth

That's why I always advise women to have a job or something because men hmmph...

#MarriageNoBeByForce

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Kx: 3:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Why are we so bold and audacious in doing d wrong thing?
And d pastor w who shud knw beta was focused in putting asunder d first marriage which God had put togeda.
Why can't CAN and PFN discipline such pastors of questionable characters?
And what else does members of such church need to walk away?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

As if that isn't bad enough. ...the pastor who shoulda swept him and his bride outta the church like yesterday's garbage still went ahead and "blessed" them. The man admits he left his very pregnant wife to marry another woman without letting the first one know let alone start divorce proceedings and he gets BLESSSED!!!

As in, blessing l'oun l'oun? God is watching these people.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Pataki: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2013
Who is he? undecided
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by damiso(f): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2013
free2ryhme: [img]http://3.bp..com/-cPasLjHfcGQ/UWnYfq8wqKI/AAAAAAABm7I/UEm95WzMCZ8/s400/262792_4241723845593_249984425_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-xG6j-hjLWSQ/UWnZLbFOnYI/AAAAAAABm7Q/IfU3BKJqwoI/s1600/solomon+akiyesi+lindaikejiblog2.png[/img]

Gosh Ode is anyone saying you should not "take away what will TRUNCATE your life"(i wonder who taught him english tongue)?Dont do it the coward's way.Divorce your wife and pay child support or tell her you want to take a second wife(for those saying polygamy is our original nature,my great grandmother was at the igbeyawos of all her co-wives abi).So pls dont want to live in todays world and practise todays religion and still want to do what obtained in the days of old.I hate cussing ppl out but this man is indeed an oloshious fellow.Look at his face angry angry angry
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by free2ryhme: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2013
his guy is foolish... Choi,he still has mouth to talk abi? Oloriburuku, akoshi beero ooshi. May u rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by gunuvi(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Make una free the guy joor. The two wives no kuku fine. His head sef na big issue, such heads don't have much brain, na so so water full am

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Temismith(f): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2013
Na who hold u before? Abi u smoke shiit ni? No just start dis early mornin o.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2013
A real man fixes what's broken in his marriage, he doesn't simply throw it away and rush to the next one

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by mawuqueyan(f): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pataki: Who is he? undecided
Clinic matters guy...one soap opera guy lyk dt...
Has ds guy recovered from †ђξ massive disgrace Him stil gt time †̥☺ enter internet Yeye fowl...coward! Ret.ard.ed wicked ingrate...tufiakwa!
Stil defending wt he did??
Doofus! Fustratd douche!

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are you sure this is the doctor guy in clinic matters?
Don't think so.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by taryour(f): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
mawuqueyan:
Has ds guy recovered from †ђξ massive disgrace Him stil gt time †̥☺ enter internet Yeye fowl...coward! Ret.ard.ed wicked ingrate...tufiakwa!
Doofus! Fustratd douche!

He isn't the guy in clinic matters madam,you mixed them up.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
taryour:

He isn't the guy in clinic matters madam,you mixed them up.

Thought as much. They look alike but certainly different names.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Chinwem(f): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
The pregnant wife has every right to disrupt 'church' proceedings since that's what it takes to stop him commitng bigamy
Spineless 'church' officials who couldn't do the basic investigations before proceeding to marry him off again
Even when they found out they went ahead to bless him and accuse the wife of being bitter/ using the wrong approach

What kind of 'blessing' is that sef
I fully endorse the 1st wife's approach, pregnant or not
Some people need to put themselves in the shoes of others
That approach is the only language that people in Nigeria understand

At least now she can eat her three square meals knowing that shes not suffering in silence
I dunno why some people think because she's pregnant she should tolerate crap lying down
I m sure her blood pressure has normalized since she got all those emotions out of her system
Now the man can go and jump off a bridge for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by baby124: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well from what I read on the Linda Ikeji blog. He married her when he was married to someone else. The woman was apparently her own friend. A woman called Ezinne, who he is truly still married to. I guess she can do it to someone else, but can't take it. She should go and sit her *FARKING* ass down abeg! Shior! Hisses of the highest order. I knew something was strange about this. Idio*tic woman. I don't know what they see in this guy, the 3 women involved. He doesn't have looks, character, sense or money. So I think it may be what he has below. grin
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by jmoore(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
ladies shine your eyes before you marry.

I think Solomon Akiyesi is a coward

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Odunnu: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
So, is the Solomon Dude now happily married? angry angry
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pataki: Who is he? undecided
Had to google him oo. A nonentity wey buy fame since yesterday grin grin

Thought he is supposed to be in the moon already, what is he doing on twitter few hours after wedding?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by polokor60(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
mawuqueyan:
Doofus! Fustratd douche!
Go get your facts right before you tarnish the image of another innocent man.This bigamist is not the clinic matters actor.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
In this day and age we need to teach our daughters that marriage is not a solution to any problem. Being single is not a problem and our ladies need to know that sometimes you can be happy being alone. Our society has placed so much importance in marriage that any mature single lady is looked at askance. Its quite sad that most of our ladies feel and think that their aim of going to university is to get better husbands.smh.
As for our religious leaders, pastors and imams. . . No comment.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by biolabee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
brokoto: In this day and age we need to teach our daughters that marriage is not a solution to any problem. Being single is not a problem and our ladies need to know that sometimes you can be happy being alone. Our society has placed so much importance in marriage that any mature single lady is looked at askance. Its quite sad that most of our ladies feel and think that their aim of going to university is to get better husbands.smh.
As for our religious leaders, pastors and imams. . . No comment.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
this man only has himself to blame
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Wants You All To Leave Him Alone by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
biolabee: The saga gets more enthralling and the church is getting mired making the estranged woman look like a bitter person

Putting a woman you profess to be responsible for all your life sorrows in the family way while planning to do away with her smacks of wickedness and utter high machination

I even thought he was a polygamist who was rolling with the flow

Sorry dear aunty that you were badly treated
I hope you have some means of financial empowerment because from what the church is saying this union is going forth

That's why I always advise women to have a job or something because men hmmph...

#MarriageNoBeByForce

no mind am.but when im dey bangdalesh the 1st wife,im no dey retrogress im life that time.this one na reality nollywood o cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep Waiting For My Husband Or Re-marry? / The Good Wife. (SOS!!) / This Is What Parenting Look Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.