Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead (15184 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2013
Thinking I should share this, the rate at which technology on cars,phones , electronic gadget is moving fast, may be soon, cars would run on water, I found a page where I got my S3 around 60k, it works perfectly and works great, I am not sure if the forum would allow me to share there info, but it's new , i confirmed the IMEI online and I love it.
I think one of the major things we enjoy in this country is phones and cheap calls.

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Acidosis(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2013
All thanks to Techno cheesy

Why on earth would anyone buy a samsung galaxy S3 for N100,000 when you can get a Techno N7 with the same spec and even more for N28,000 ??

grin

Samsung
LG
Motorola
Nokia
HTC, don enter wahala grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by luluosas(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Acidosis: All thanks to Techno cheesy

Why on earth would anyone buy a samsung galaxy S3 for N100,000 when you can get a Techno N7 with the same spec and even more for N28,000 ??

grin

Samsung
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Where are you coming from oh thou son of man?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Kamaye(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2013
Acidosis: All thanks to Techno cheesy

grin

Samsung
LG
Motorola
Nokia
Don't compare Tecno N7 with Galaxy S3 please! You're talking about the best phone in the world.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Overlord999(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2013
Kamaye: Don't compare Tecno N7 with Galaxy S3 please! You're talking about the best phone in the world.
not anymore, that goes to galaxy s4 or HTC one
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Kamaye(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Overlord999: not anymore, that goes to galaxy s4 or HTC one
well, S4 and HTC one are sure better than the S3, but they have to wait till March next year when the MWC event will hold again. For now S3 still holds the crown.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by liloelawwal(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
Any thing dat goes up must come down,i wil till its 10k b4 i get mine
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand: Thinking I should share this, the rate at which technology on cars,phones , electronic gadget is moving fast, may be soon, cars would run on water, I found a page where I got my S3 around 60k, it works perfectly and works great, I am not sure if the forum would allow me to share there info, but it's new , i confirmed the IMEI online and I love it.
I think one of the major things we enjoy in this country is phones and cheap calls.

is it brandnew, refurbished or fairly used? what of d note 2? can u share d site pls.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2013
liloelawwal: Any thing dat goes up must come down,i wil till its 10k b4 i get mine

You dint get me, the guy sells market to major re-sellers and decides to sell per unit, you can verify the market price of the Samung Glaaxy s3, it's still around 85-95k, I was able to get the same phone from him for 60k, he sells the note 2 also it includes all the accessories + jacket too, and I verified the genuineness tru the IMEI online.
I guess is cool sharing this info rather than spending extra cash for 80k or more when you can get the same brand name same phone for 60k

his mobile number is 08176349992 and you can reach him on BB : 330C3815

God bless Nigeria, God Bless Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2013
Rudebwoy:

is it brandnew, refurbished or fairly used? what of d note 2? can u share d site pls.

Yes it's brand new, he brings it in from USA, presently he's looking for resellers, sure I am in, would resell to major phone resellers.

cheers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by gulfer: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand:

Yes it's brand new, he brings it in from USA, presently he's looking for resellers, sure I am in, would resell to major phone resellers.

cheers
Bamstand: Thinking I should share this, the rate at which technology on cars,phones , electronic gadget is moving fast, may be soon, cars would run on water, I found a page where I got my S3 around 60k, it works perfectly and works great, I am not sure if the forum would allow me to share there info, but it's new , i confirmed the IMEI online and I love it.

Your story smells fishy.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by femi9naija(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Prolly it's a Chinese cloned one. I almost fell for someone who promised Galaxy Note 1 for 30k, on seeing the phone, u won't know the difference between the cloned & d original. On searching the software well, I lost interest.
And don't compare GalaxyS3 to tecno N7. There's a wide gap. Is it the pixel per index (ppi) or RAM? Pls, look beyond what u see on the surface & more into it's hardware.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by dhardline(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2013
gulfer:
Your story sounds fishy.
I smell fish

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2013
dhardline:
I smell fish
fish? I am not forcing anybody,yea phone sellers wont like this,(I guess you are not) it's a free world, this forum is based on sharing information.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2013
dhardline:
I smell fish

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude, and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
Dimension : 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
Weight : 133 g
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core
Memory : 4GB ROM+1GB RAM
Operating System : Android 4.1.9 OS
Network type : WCDMA/GSM 
Antenna : WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) , GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Standby Mode : Dual card dual standby
Navigation : GPS+AGPS
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen , 16000k
Camera : 5.0 MP Autofocus Back Camera With LED Flash,1.3MP Front Camera
Video shoot : Audio video
Wifi network : 3G、WIFI 802.11b/g/n、Bluetooth 2.0、EDGE、HSDPA、HSUPA
Modem : Mobile wifi AP
HSUPA : support up to 5.76 Mbps;
HSDPA : support up to 7.2Mbps;
Light sensor : support  
Proximity sensor : support
Electronic compass : support
Graximty sensor : support
FM: support
Java: support
Recording and playing : support
HTML : support
Handwriting input : support
Multi-languages : support
TF card : support (UP TO 32GB)
Battery: >2000mA 
Call time : 120-150 min
Standby time : 120-180 hour
Phone book capacity : 1000 pcs
SMS/MMS : support
Earphone interface : 3.5MM
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by nelsn(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2013
[quote
author=Bamstand]

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude,
and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this
should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen ,
SMS/MMS : support
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin[/quote]

D fone get microwave n clipper?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2013
@nelsn...e even get freezer nd ac
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Baba419(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2013
The camera na X-ray?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2013
Bamstand:

I mean no disrespect, but I think you should see before you conclude, and if u sell phones I am sorry to have shared this here, I guess this should help you smell something else not fish

Samsung Galaxy S3
Type : Ultra-thin Android PAD (Android 4.1.9 OS)
CPU+GPU : MediaTek MT6577 1GHz Dual-core
Display Type : 4.7inch QHD Arc capacitance touch screen , 16000k
SMS/MMS : support
Charging interface : mini usb 5pin

what model of S3 is this?

FAKE!!!!
angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Dabss(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2013
ciphoenix:

what model of S3 is this?

FAKE!!!!
angry angry
just ignore those techno f00ls bro,they are just trying to console themselves.
its a sin to compare GS3 with that thing.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Jeffy1206(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2013
Dis specs is not for s3 I guess? Cos s3 is quite difrnt

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by donlyone(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
@ Bamstand, you have been duped, there is no 4gig ROM version of the Galaxy s3, also when you see MEDIATEK just know it is pure Chinko.

Note that galaxy S3 has:
8mp camera not 5mp
4.8 inch AMOLED screen not 4.7 QHD
Internet speed is like 21mbps not 7.2.

Oh, yes, there is no such thing as ANDROID 4.1.9

Go to www.gsmarena.com to learn more.

Be more vigilant next time

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
chai...see duping...ANDROID 4.1.9

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by donlyone(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
2ND ACCT: chai...see duping...ANDROID 4.1.9

I no even see the 419 self, 2ND ACCT,your head dey there.

So there you have it, ANDROID 4.1.9 os is quite a befitting name.

My brother as I said before, you don enter ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by ciphoenix: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
donlyone: @ Bamstand, you have been duped, there is no 4gig ROM version of the Galaxy s3, also when you see MEDIATEK just know it is pure Chinko.

Note that galaxy S3 has:
8mp camera not 5mp
4.8 inch AMOLED screen not 4.7 QHD
Internet speed is like 21mbps not 7.2.

Oh, yes, their is no such thing as ANDROID 4.1.9

Go to www.gsmarena.com to learn more.

Be more vigilant next time

as in ehn grin grin

419 indeed

i l'll love to see a shot though

just for the laughs
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
hahahahahahah grin grin

op don enter one chance...

Android 4.1.9 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by 2NDACCT(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
60k don go
my broda, anytin dat luks 2gud 2 b true, aint tru

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Bamstand(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
it's a free world, and I am only sharing information here,contact the guy, if you see it and u like it fine, he's not putting hands in your pocket, is it bad to share an info on a forum? for you guys selling phones out there, I can understand your comments, yea, I know, below is my own samsung galaxy S3.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
The guy just throwey money 4 lagoon. Dual sim, MediaTek chip na chinco Level u enter.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by larnrey(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Well said man
Bamstand: it's a free world, and I am only sharing information here,contact the guy, if you see it and u like it fine, he's not putting hands in your pocket, is it bad to share an info on a forum? for you guys selling phones out there, I can understand your comments, yea, I know, below is my own samsung galaxy S3.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by OmichaelO: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Is that G(gprs) am seeing beside the network signal!!

Mate,that is not s3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
OMG!! Android 419? Wanna yaro ya shiga uku! 60k chinko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Zain Browser Configuration / GLO Launches ‘borrow Me Data’ For Subscribers / Glo Outperforms Others In Internet Subscriber Acquisition In June.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.