Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (3694 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by pintos(m): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2005
Why on earth do Good girls always fall for bad boys or good boys fall for worthless girls?
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by nddy(m): 4:24am On Aug 16, 2005
its natural.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by Naijalife(f): 4:35am On Aug 16, 2005
opposite attract
remember how for science lab dem teach say north and southpole attract each other grin

anyways i think eveyone has a choice for whoever they want to fall for
it's might not seem ok to you but to them it's heaven
a case of one man's meat falls into place here
i think most times the good girls wants to redeem the guy
hmmmm in my dictionary there is no SUCH THING as worthless
noone on earth is worthless. if they live and breathe and can contribute a healthy conversation, they are worthy.
thanks
my 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by Latoya(f): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2005
its all been said.

Its natural,
its science.
positive attracts negative
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by hotangel2(f): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2005
Life ain't fair.

This is the third thread made about this same issue. I guess guys are now hating the fact that they cant get good girls...and that's cos they don't shine their eyes. They go for the girl with good body and physical watnot. Instead of them to shine their eyes and look for a girl with better personality (plus good body), they won't be able to control their Mr.Jack, and they'll run in the hands of the wrong girl. the wrong girl will treat them like crao and show them pepper.
After that they'll start saying, where are all the good girls, why r they running in the hands of bad boys. yeye!! SHine your eyes and you'll find them. smiley
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by hotangel2(f): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2005
Edit: double post. smiley
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2005
IMO, good girls don't always fall for worthless boys. it happens sometimes but not most of the time. good boys fall for bad girls sometimes too but most or all the time.

depending on your definition of "worthless" a good girl should know the difference.
if you mean falling for an high school dropout who smokes and drinks instead of a yale graduate who's known to be really nice (anything along this line) then i don't think the girl's that good.

but if you mean falling for a guy who looks like he's good, act's good e.t.c but later turns out to be not sooo good then i understand..

and..... it also depends on each individual ...if you think a guy's worthless, who knows he might be really precious to another girl.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by terry(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2005
why call guys worthless? some issues are wrong starting from title, Whoever posted this should please try to be polite. and if you are a guy, i guess you might be worthless
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2005
the OP's not calling every guy worthless. he/she's asking why good girls fall for worthless boys.....and probably why good guys fall for worthless girls.... clarified?
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by terry(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2005
why do you call people worthless? do you understand the meaning of that word. saying someone is worthless has serious implications
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by hotangel2(f): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2005
Some people are worth being calling worthless. If people shouldn't be called worthless, trust me, the word worthless won't be in the dictionary. I understand terry's point of view, but the truth hurts most times. Stuffs just have to be said the way they are. smiley
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2005
some guys are worthless and some girls are too. the definition of worthless in this thread is "not useful" or "waste of time"  or better still  "yeye" if you know what that means. you can use a word in different ways.

if you have problems w/ the word worthless, why don't you have problems w/ the word "bitch".... now that has "serious implications".
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2005
well methinks the wrd worthless shld be replaced wiv playas, cos if d guys were wothless the hunnies wont fall in da first place so i think it shld be " why gud girls fall 4 playas" of cos y'all knw d ansa ( cos they r playas). wink
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2005
slap slap slap slap slap, pardon my grammatical inefficiency " of because" shld read " of cos"
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2005
shit wats wrong wiv me i typed da same thingy arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " of because" shld read " of cos"
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2005
dis one no be my fault oooo d site is jinxed una get ma message sha.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2005
look to the upper right corner of your post. do you see the modify botton? click on that to modify your post.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2005
WesleyanA:

look to the upper right corner of your post. do you see the modify botton? click on that to modify your post.

merci beucoup still new to this planet.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2005
your welcome. BTW, you meant to say "merci beaucoup"
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by spikle(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2005
i last spoke french wen i was in primary skool, comment vous appeller vous. is dat ryt
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by gina34(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2005
Not again.

well as for the topic at hand, i think is true good girls,
always end up with bad guys and bad girls with the good boys.

it baffles me a lot because i don't know why it is so.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by Chigszy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2005
did we not have this same topic somewhere else? cos i remember replying to something similar to this before
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by mosiate(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2005
i was once in that trap,the reason why is that good girls see above thier nose,they don't cut their coat accoarding to thier size.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by nddy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2005
worthless ? sounds interesting what is that word? I see some teachers in here defining it to suit their belief. Well all being said calling people worthless is wrong. what are yu thinking ? do you you think you are better off than those guys and gurls. Gosh please learn to construct your sentence
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2005
mosiate, you were once in that trap what happened?
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by CorporateNija(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2005
True.. true .... true... good girls fall for bad guys. Also.. some good girls fall for good guys, and some bad girls fall for bad guys. The reasons for these are beyound us, but the rules of permutation and combination means that all of these instances MUST occur. maybe the "good girl" like story and na only the bad guy dey fit tell am the most incredible story possible. cool
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by Ejyro(f): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2005
I think the reason is because guys are decietful. They have become so decietful that girls don't know who to believe anymore. They cannot defferentiate the good ones from the bad. They don't do it intentionally. While trying to avoid the bad guys, they fall directly into their arms. It's a pity, may Jah help us (Girls).

This situation can be changed, or girls can be helped to pick the right guys only if they, stop decieving girls. In so doing, when someone that is real comes around, she'll know what to do with him.

Thank you
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by mosiate(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2005
WesleyanA:

mosiate, you were once in that trap what happened?
WesleyanA,how will you pay if i tell you. grin
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by laideo(f): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2005
i think it shud be 'why do good girls fall for the wrong guys'

it’s because you believe you can change the wrong guy…that you can make a bad guy good by showering him with all the love you can muster…that eventually, that “pathetic little excuse for a human being” will become the gentleman you want him to be if you can only love him enough and be patient enough. Armed with this belief, you go ahead and plunge yourself to the relationship only to realize that in the end, the gentleman you loved is still pathetic.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by shockreaction(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2005
Hahaha... ha.. haha.. ha... ha! grin

You shouldn't really worry about this. It happens generally. It's just life, so to speak. Just be yourself, and eventually, somehow, with time and chance, you'll get someone, that's worth it.
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by eveseh(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
that's love,they say love is blind tongue
Re: Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? by MP007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
law of intricate romance,

good ladies to bad boys
bad ladies to good guyz

good ladies mess up with good guyz and go for the bad boy that will cheat on them obviously

bad ladies dont date bad guyz cos they both know the trick
understand now?

(1) (Reply)

She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. / #debate2013 "Does Religion Make/mar Relationships?" - PARTAKERS NEEDED / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.