Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,860 members, 7,798,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem (2606 Views)

Di'Ja Reacts To The Report Of Her Secret Wedding In Kaduna / Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) / Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by henrydeelinkag(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ghanaian beauty queen and actress Yvonne Nelson is currently generating a lot of controversy following her rapid weight loss within a period of 6 months.

This beautiful babe was spotted six months ago with chubby cheeks and everything in place but to everyone’ surprise, she appeared to have lost over 40 pounds to an unknown cause.

An insiders who revealed this to have it on notable grounds that the talented actress is battling anorexia .

Anorexia is an emotional disorder that comes with an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat. It`s a medical condition that results in lack or loss of appetite for food after an apparent weight gain that needs an urgent intervention.

Stay updated.. Please like us on facebook-www.facebook.com/deelinkage, follow us on twittter @deelinkage

For all roung gists and gossips visit www.deelinkage.com

Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Even I that,I love her to pieces.
*all I want is her waist,her waist*
Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by psky: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yomieluv: Even I that,I love her to pieces.
*all I want is her waist,her waist*

#joins in singing#
her waist, her waist
you want her figure 1
grin grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
Feeling sowi 4 ha
Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
If this is true she really needs to stop with that diet.anorexia is not a joke!
Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by elampiro(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
What kind of yeye story is this? The story lack substance.

The writer of this story just heard of anorexia for the first time in his/her life.
Re: EXPOSED: Actress Yvonne Nelson Battles Anorexia; Her Secret Weight Loss Problem by otokx(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2013
elampiro: What kind of yeye story is this? The story lack substance.

The writer of this story just heard of anorexia for the first time in his/her life.

me sef tire for the poster o

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares Photo Of Her Swollen Feet / Photo: D'banj Gets Freaky With Stripper At His Birthday Party / See Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself & Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.