Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! (1414 Views)

'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Buhari Also Collected $300,000 From Dasuki / Buhari Also Campaigned For Creation Of Biafra At United Nations Assembly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
There has been countless threads by ACN/CPC sycophants on here insulting GEJ for going to Pastor Adeboye and kneeling for prayers. But what the band of sycophants will not tell you is that Buhari and Bakare also went to Adeboye too.

The result was:

God exalted the humble and resisted the proud! Simple as.

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-when-political-aspirants-meet-man-god-or-god-men

1 Like

Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
See the he-goat my people voted as president, kai see him empty head like ASUN
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Sibrah: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Did they also kneel down for prayers? I wonder why all these comparison between Buhari and Jonathan when the purpose of their visits is not known . . . Daft comparison, if you ask me.
Btw, S9, is it your various NL IDs you call Dr. Ifeanyi? From Hospital to Office paroles all within a Laptop . . . Chai . . . He get as he be oh!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Obiagelli: See the he-goat Nigerians voted as president, kai see him head like ASUN

Another proud fool. The harder they fall!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
Words from thelostpope
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sibrah: Did they also kneel down for prayers? I wonder why all these comparison between Buhari and Jonathan when the purpose of their visits is not known. . . Daft comparison, if you ask me.

But you didnt ask for the purpose before you condemned GEJ for going there did you? Daft response I must say! grin
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Obiagelli: Words from thelostpope

You never learn. Pride goeth before a fall!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Sibrah: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
thelastPope:

But you didnt ask for the purpose before you condemned GEJ for going there did you? Daft response I must say! grin
You didn't bother to provide purpose of visits as the purpose of your post is self explanatory. And Btw, a picture of Buhari does not tell the full story of his visit just yet. Please do all Nl viewers and posters a favour by pointing where i condenmed Jonathan (myself . . . Lol) in my post now.
Verdict: Thread and all subsequent replies to my post was dead on arrival. [EDITED]
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sibrah: You didn't bother to provide purpose of visits as the purpose of your post is self explanatory. And Btw, a picture of Buhari does not tell the full story of his visit just yet.
Verdict: Thread was dead on arrival.

Maybe you have comprehension issues. The message of the thread is simple and clear and you actually need help to misunderstand it. GEJ was criticised for going to visit Adeboye and kneeling down for prayers because according to some, we dont need men of God and it was only a political move. Now, it has been brought to light that Buhari also visited Adeboye just before the elections. Hypocrites will always foam in the mouth. shame!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Sibrah: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
^^Will their purpose of visit to Pastor Adeboye not be, atleast, similar for you to jump into your daft conclusion summarized in your Original post? If you still canit step up and give us the purpose of Buhari's visit, how then did you manage to conclude on the similarity of their purpose of visit? Ehn dafty?
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sibrah: ^^Will their purpose of visit to Pastor Adeboye not be, atleast, similar for you to jump into your daft conclusion summarized in your Original post? If you still canit step up and give us the purpose of Buhari's visit, how then did you manage to conclude on the similarity of their purpose of visit? Ehn dafty?

I said you have comprehension issues. Now you have confimed it, surely.

They both visited before the elections. Buhari visited with Bakare, his running mate. What will the purpose be? Ok, i get it. Buhari was actually seeking for repentance from his bigot ways! grin But why didnt Bakare just pray for him then? angry You are a real dolt!

They both visited. GEJ was castigated by some hypocrites who went numb on Buhari's visit. Simple as. The result? God resisted the proud and exalted the humble. Deal with it!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sibrah: Did they also kneel down for prayers? I wonder why all these comparison between Buhari and Jonathan when the purpose of their visits is not known . . . Daft comparison, if you ask me.
Btw, S9, is it your various NL IDs you call Dr. Ifeanyi? From Hospital to Office paroles all within a Laptop . . . Chai . . . He get as he be oh!
If you must know, Sickcere 9gerian has absconded from medical duties to be a laptop doggie.Ask him the last time he held a stethoscope. Dude is a full time housewife of Jona boy. grin
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Sibrah: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
^^
^^ @theLastPope.
Stop assuming things in your daft brain.
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Sibrah: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
berem: If you must know, Sickcere 9gerian has absconded from medical duties to be a laptop doggie.Ask him the last time he held a stethoscope. Dude is a full time housewife of Jona boy. grin
Dr Ifeanyi a lappy doggie? . . . Lol
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Mowire: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Buhari visited to campaign. Jonathan went to seek prayer & deceive. The Amighty God allowed (not give) Nigerians what we wanted, & deserved.
@lastpope, is Jonathan a good example of what Xtian rulership can give? I know u're not a child so may be u should quit being naive: To say God gave us this man cos he knelt down in public b4 Pst Adeboye is to cast aspersion on the character of the Almighty God. (I hope I'll havereasons to change my). opinion b4 2015.
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by 1oracle(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
Obiagelli: See the he-goat my people voted as president, kai see him empty head like ASUN
Go for deliverance immediately.
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by fkaz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bros you dey lair wel Wel, that picture where buhari is standing with adeboye look like a function where they meet. Unlike your uncle kneeling down in front of the alter.
BTW you should recommend prophet TB to him, so that he will be cure from his cluelesness.
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
1oracle:
Go for deliverance immediately.
Deliverance like your president above, no thanks
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mowire: Buhari visited to campaign. Jonathan went to seek prayer & deceive. The Amighty God allowed (not give) Nigerians what we wanted, & deserved.
@lastpope, is Jonathan a good example of what Xtian rulership can give? I know u're not a child so may be u should quit being naive: To say God gave us this man cos he knelt down in public b4 Pst Adeboye is to cast aspersion on the character of the Almighty God. (I hope I'll havereasons to change my). opinion b4 2015.

God resists te proud! Keep it coming!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Mowire: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
thelastPope:

God resists te proud! Keep it coming!

And, by ur own reasoning, God supports/approves the habitual liar, fraud & deceptive so long as he is "humble"?
@lastpope. Our 14years old kids are on this forum o!
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by thelastPope(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mowire:

And, by ur own reasoning, God supports/approves the habitual liar, fraud & deceptive so long as he is "humble"?
@lastpope. Our 14years old kids are on this forum o!

It is not my job to educate you. Get into an adult education school if you missed out on normal school. I have said what I have said. God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble.
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2013
Jonathan knelt down, me I would have lied flat on my belly before the Man of God called Pastor Enoch Adeboye, because I have 100% faith in his God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by tomakint: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2013
Small small boys and girls full Nairaland these days kai They call him (Jonathan) clueless, Jonathan yet through the 'special anointing' from the Great Man of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, he is almost rounding off his first term to continue another term by 2015, and these 'young and real clueless ones' will still continue their usual 'whining, shouting, incoherent analyses and the likes' till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy Kai Nigerian youths I hail ooooo undecided
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2013
Obiagelli: See the he-goat my people voted as president, kai see him empty head like ASUN

He-Goat? Did he phuck you?
Re: Buhari Also Visited Adeboye - But God Exalts Only The Humble! by baynix(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
berem: If you must know, Sickcere 9gerian has absconded from medical duties to be a laptop doggie.Ask him the last time he held a stethoscope. Dude is a full time housewife of Jona boy. grin

LMAO!! Ma'am You Are Wicked o!!

So As Sickere9gerian Dey Work For Laptop.. Jona Dey Giv Am From Behind!! LWKMD!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Dead / Nigerin Army Begin Clampdown On Boko Haram Camps / Politicians Deepen Ties Through Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.