Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2127956 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2013
ameh99: My bro, I Luv everytin I saw on ebay jst saw another Bold 5 bt de time left is jst less dan 18hrs left and unfurtunatly banks don't work 2day being saturday, what do we do and I really don't want to miss dis.
item number please....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by biggboy(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2013
mikkyangel: Please what is the item number?
This is the item number :360644570980
Bro this item number is for an external dvd drive for my mini laptop.
Pls how much is the cost in naira? My mail is oluwaphemy009@gmail.com
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2013
ameh99: My bro, I Luv everytin I saw on ebay jst saw another Bold 5 bt de time left is jst less dan 18hrs left and unfurtunatly banks don't work 2day being saturday, what do we do and I really don't want to miss dis.
biggboy:
This is the item number :360644570980
i think you love this one..."GREAT CONDITION" means its like new...its on "BUY IT NOW" with 7 sold! But i will only buy wen u deposit cash...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unlocked-Sprint-BlackBerry-9930-Bold-Great-Condition-Global-3G-Camera-Smartphone-/400454605955?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item5d3cf45c83
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by biggboy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
biggboy: Bro help me with this external dvd drive for my mini laptop
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=360644570980&emvAD=0x0&sv=external%20dvd%20drive&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

Pls how much is that in naira? U can send a mail 2 oluwaphemy009@gmail.com
Thanks and welldone.
here is the item number ; 360644570980
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Saturday....wow
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Davluck(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
mikkyangel: Saturday....wow

Boss, i sent you a mail, hope to read from you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Davluck:

Boss, i sent you a mail, hope to read from you soon.
Got it, sent u a reply...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ameh99: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2013
Bro I beg cud you help me to buy a Tablet on Amazon it's cheaper there, smiley
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2013
I have Been following this thread for some time, and with the positive reponses i have seen i know that you are not a scammer... so i want to ask you if you how much you can land this notebook for me and moreover how much really are your charges... can you kindly itemise them. thanks so much.

N.B; Something tells me this the beginning of a great business partnership.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-EEE-PC-1005HAB-INTEL-ATOM-1-66GHZ-1GB-160GB-GIGA-WIFI-10-1-BATTERY-/300895648964?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item460ec73cc4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:27am On Apr 28, 2013
Raiyell: I have Been following this thread for some time, and with the positive reponses i have seen i know that you are not a scammer... so i want to ask you if you how much you can land this notebook for me and moreover how much really are your charges... can you kindly itemise them. thanks so much.

N.B; Something tells me this the beginning of a great business partnership.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-EEE-PC-1005HAB-INTEL-ATOM-1-66GHZ-1GB-160GB-GIGA-WIFI-10-1-BATTERY-/300895648964?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item460ec73cc4
Thanks for the compliments bro,trust me I ain't no scammer,I have regular job here in USA in addition to the online sales I do here.I have sold over 50 pieces of phones and laptops to clients world wide..Saudi Arabia, Elsavador,Ukraine, Brazil,Southafrica ,Jamaica et etal. And everything is done strictly online..(i don't need to meet my clients one on one) The mini laptop is going to cost you $40(shipping)+$30(commission )=$70... My nxt ship date is Saturday may 4th, so make your payment 1st thing Monday morning,I will click dt "BUY IT NOW" button the moment I recwive alert....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ameh99: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2013
my bro I beg you fit help me to buy tablet on amazon?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Loraous(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Pls kindly give me link 2 d mini laptop,wud love 2 c if I can get 1 2.Tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
I based in owerri Imo State,how can i get my item down here...Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
wonderful opportunity missed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
teeboy4x: I based in owerri Imo State,how can i get my item down here...Thanks
thanks bro...u may have to look for a driver that will help you ship ur items from Lagos to u..my jurisdiction(final destination) is Lagos
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
ameh99: my bro I beg you fit help me to buy tablet on amazon?
Bros,am afraid i cannot.That an item is cheaper on Amazon, does not mean that the item is guaranteed to work 100%, did you check the seller"s profile on Amazon to know if he has up to 99% positive feedback or how many transactions he has conducted in the past?? How about Buyer protection? if this item is lost in transit, damaged or fake, how do i get my money back? Ebay will always give you your money back and go after the seller....PLEASE I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH PERHARPS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST FORMS OF SHIPPING AND COMMISSION CHARGED IS PRETTY LOW,so i believe you should be contempted with Ebay....thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by notindome(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
@mikkyangelo2, good day and nice work u are doing.after partially going tru the thread and seeing the positive comments, i say make i try as i fit buy some products with small money, IF POSSIBLE OHHH .
pls i have 2questions to ask,
1)concerning the buy it now option, is it the price i see on the buy it now column that is the minimum price i can buy a product? or can u get it at a more lesser price?
2)do you have a naira account where i can pay in naira dey equivalent of the dollar?
also, i have the following item nos. if you can let me know how much 3-5pcs of each will cost me including ur commission to lagos.
1) 251225889719
2) 370753329251.

thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
MIKKY please check this item for me and tell me the cost of everything to lagos

Please what is the meaning of BAD ESN OR GOOD ESN on mobile fones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
notindome: @mikkyangelo2, good day and nice work u are doing.after partially going tru the thread and seeing the positive comments, i say make i try as i fit buy some products with small money, IF POSSIBLE OHHH .
pls i have 2questions to ask,
1)concerning the buy it now option, is it the price i see on the buy it now column that is the minimum price i can buy a product? or can u get it at a more lesser price?
2)do you have a naira account where i can pay in naira dey equivalent of the dollar?
also, i have the following item nos. if you can let me know how much 3-5pcs of each will cost me including ur commission to lagos.
1) 251225889719
2) 370753329251.

thank you.
Thanks for ur comments my brother..concerning your questions,
1)"buy it now" means the actual price the seller put his product,you cannot buy lesser than that amount seen, however another form of buy it now exists when a seller puts his price of the said item,the underneath his advert,he puts "best offer", this means if a seller puts an item for $20 and underneath he puts best of, u can send ur amount you feel u would love to buy eg $18, if the seller deems it a good offer, then the item is yours after payment

2)yes i have a naira account.

3)First item (251225889719)..$17.87
Second item (370753329251)..$24.27....BOTH ITEMS ARE FROM "TOP RATED SELLERS" SO I GUARANTEE YOU THAT BOTH ARE ORIGINAL!..NA WAA OHHH UR EYES SHARP OHHH,..

Shipping Free! commission $30 (for both)...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
teeboy4x: MIKKY please check this item for me and tell me the cost of everything to lagos

Phone will cost you only $30(commission ), shipping Free! however, this phone is "LOCKED"!, besides it still has 2days 15hours of auction time left, meaning it may not make my nxt shipping date,this week saturday (may 4th)..So pls look for something that ends today to enable them ship it out monday morning....tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikkyangel:

Phone will cost you only $30(commission ), shipping Free! however, this phone is "LOCKED"!, besides it still has 2days 15hours of auction time left, meaning it may not make my nxt shipping date,this week saturday (may 4th)..So pls look for something that ends today to enable them ship it out monday morning....tnx

I don't have problems with the shipping for now because i want to add another cheap grin grin grin items,can You do me a favor by monitoring it because i don't want to loose it.

Let me pay to your naija acc since you have one

I CAN UNLOCK THE PHONE,PLEASE CHECK MY POST AGAIN

I EDITED IT
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
teeboy4x:

I don't have problems with the shipping for now because i want to add another cheap grin grin grin items,can You do me a favor by monitoring it because i don't want to loose it.

Let me pay to your naija acc since you have one

I CAN UNLOCK THE PHONE,PLEASE CHECK MY POST AGAIN

I EDITED IT
PLEASE JUST STATE WHAT YOU WANT(HOW MANY QUANTITIES)......LOOK FOR ITEMS THAT ENDS TODAY SO THEY CAN GET TO ME ON OR BEFOR FRIDAY COS AM SHIPPING SATURDAY..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
teeboy4x: MIKKY please check this item for me and tell me the cost of everything to lagos

Please what is the meaning of BAD ESN OR GOOD ESN on mobile fones
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikkyangel: PLEASE JUST STATE WHAT YOU WANT(HOW MANY QUANTITIES)......LOOK FOR ITEMS THAT ENDS TODAY SO THEY CAN GET TO ME ON OR BEFOR FRIDAY COS AM SHIPPING SATURDAY..

Cheap mobile phones,am not in a hurry to receive them now.

i will like it to be in your next shipping after Saturday's shipping

will add you on bbm for more info

pls answer the ESN question above
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
teeboy4x:

Cheap mobile phones,am not in a hurry to receive them now.

i will like it to be in your next shipping after Saturday's shipping

will add you on bbm for more info

pls answer the ESN question above

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT CLEAR ESN IS, IF YOU NEED CHEAP CLEAN BOLD 5,HERES ONE AT $180(28k naira), only 2 left
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171030901707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by notindome(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
mikkyangel:
Thanks for ur comments my brother..concerning your questions,
1)"buy it now" means the actual price the seller put his product,you cannot buy lesser than that amount seen, however another form of buy it now exists when a seller puts his price of the said item,the underneath his advert,he puts "best offer", this means if a seller puts an item for $20 and underneath he puts best of, u can send ur amount you feel u would love to buy eg $18, if the seller deems it a good offer, then the item is yours after payment

2)yes i have a naira account.

3)First item (251225889719)..$17.87
Second item (370753329251)..$24.27....BOTH ITEMS ARE FROM "TOP RATED SELLERS" SO I GUARANTEE YOU THAT BOTH ARE ORIGINAL!..NA WAA OHHH UR EYES SHARP OHHH,..

Shipping Free! commission $30 (for both)...

bros thank you for this your reply. since your next shipping date is saturday,i go still look for a more cheaper deal,cos i no too hold now.if not i will try to pay for this ones b4 friday.
what is ur nigerian bank naira account details, and how do i know the exchange rate to use? can i add you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.