Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2118024 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by confluence: 3:08pm On May 02, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:18pm On May 02, 2013
maliso: Oga Mikky Abeg Check this item 4 me really need it http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHINY-SAMSUNG-N150-PLUS-10-1-NETBOOK-LAPTOP-LCD-SCREEN-NEW-/110864464472?pt=UK_Computing_Laptop_Screens_LCD_Panels&hash=item19d0097a58
Bro, item is in the United Kingdom, it could take up to 3weeks for it to get to me in USA....maybe u shd search for item in USA...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by confluence: 6:11pm On May 02, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xzibukz(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2013
hi mikky,
i paid #24,000 into your Account for an item of $300 which i promise to balance the rest.my major concern now is that should i use bank exchange rate to determine the remaining balance am to pay? or your #160/$
again am sorry for making the balance late,i will do that tomoro morning.
is my item gonna meet this saturday shippment? or let me ask if it has arrive your base,
regard.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2013
xzibukz: hi mikky,
i paid #24,000 into your Account for an item of $300 which i promise to balance the rest.my major concern now is that should i use bank exchange rate to determine the remaining balance am to pay? or your #160/$
again am sorry for making the balance late,i will do that tomoro morning.
is my item gonna meet this saturday shippment? or let me ask if it has arrive your base,
regard.
Thanks for ur patronage...well, charles(07051156969) changed 161 to $1 this morning...please who are you? And what item do you want? Reply me here with ur phone and item number here for easy identification.am yet to receive alert so I may need ur full names too item shd be in nxt shipment nxt week
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xzibukz(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2013
mikkyangel: Thanks for ur patronage...well, charles(07051156969) changed 161 to $1 this morning...please who are you? And what item do you want? Reply me here with ur phone and item number here for easy identification.am yet to receive alert so I may need ur full names too
salami ibukun.
you told me you already purchase my item,am asking if it will be among your shippment this week

Item number: 370806016048 incase...
www.ebay.com/itm/370806016048?
ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by teeboy4x(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2013
teeboy4x: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Torch-9800-4GB-Black-AT-T-Smartphone-plus-extra-/161018331990?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D7369360030339607114%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D390583957274%26

here is another link...don't wanna miss it pls

IT WILL END 2MORO,I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT AS I MISSED THE OTHER 1,2MORO IS FRIDAY AND I WILL LIKE TO MAKE THE PART PAYMENT TOMORO

PLS INBOX ME THE ACC NO AND HOW MUCH TO PAY,WILL ALSO PING YOU

THANKS
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:36am On May 03, 2013
xzibukz:
salami ibukun.
you told me you already purchase my item,am asking if it will be among your shippment this week

Item number: 370806016048 incase...
www.ebay.com/itm/370806016048?
ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2
Sure ur camera arrived my address today, and yes it definitely would be on the chuchu train to Lagos this weeknd...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amarawa: 4:53am On May 03, 2013
I can't believe all these are being done by Nigerians. I thought the best thread on nairaland is 'do it yourself importation guide by El Matteo. This is fantastic!!!.
Can you just summarise the process of bidding pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2013
amarawa: I can't believe all these are being done by Nigerians. I thought the best thread on nairaland is 'do it yourself importation guide by El Matteo. This is fantastic!!!.
Can you just summarise the process of bidding pls.
... Thanks my brother...well actually i will be the one to bid for you because trust me ,it will take you months to master the art ..but bear in mind that you have to have a budget before u start bidding...Example, a client asked me today to help him bid for an Apple MarkBook Laptop, so i asked him his budget, he told me $400, but when i took a good look at the Laptop, though used, the seller described it as "LIKE NEW", from experience , i knew there would be a bidding war, so i advised my client to up his bid.we agrred that i should not bid byund $450, behold i won this laptop at $415 (60k)....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140968204683?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ewizard1: 7:50am On May 03, 2013
Glad i found dis post.. Pls, is just ebay ? or must the store be in your vicinity? pls mail me the details in b&w. Thanks ewizard1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by xzibukz(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2013
mikkyangel: I.B

received ur aleart and ur item has been paid for....thanks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370806016048?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
i have make the remaining balance of #24,000naira.
salami ibukun.
Gtbank current Account >>>>
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gconnect(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2013
i have been following your post and comments from your clients and i must say that you are doing a real nice work here.. please i did love to ask you some little question bothering my mind..
when chosen an item to buy and finally the item was bought and shipped down here in Nigeria, how do the person know that the item he chose was the item sent to him/her to pick up? cos some persons might chose to buy an item (Ex. Blackberry BOLD 5 9900) at the same time and you succeeded in getting those similar items and shipped to Nigeria at the same date and time... so how do the person know the one he/she ordered for? Any indication at the point of picking them up? Reply...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2013
ewizard1: Glad i found dis post.. Pls, is just ebay ? or must the store be in your vicinity? pls mail me the details in b&w. Thanks ewizard1@yahoo.com
i really dont get ur question, well for now its just ebay...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ewizard1: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
mikkyangel: i really dont get ur question, well for now its just ebay...thanks

Ok, u answered it... Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2013
I tried adding you on bb but you have not accepted yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by yemzy26: 12:21pm On May 03, 2013
Now mikky where have you been ,please i want to know how to get started,i will want both auction and buy it now products so please furnish me with all i have to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ewizard1: 12:43pm On May 03, 2013
pls Mikkyangel... Can i have your number for Whatsapp? Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2013
ewizard1: pls Mikkyangel... Can i have your number for Whatsapp? Thanks
+17477770318...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2013
yemzy26: Now mikky where have you been ,please i want to know how to get started,i will want both auction and buy it now products so please furnish me with all i have to do
thanks bro, u can call ROTIMI, 08066619493, his a regular client, am sure he wil l put u through
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2013
adepaki: I tried adding you on bb but you have not accepted yet
oh sorry, i got over 10invites overnight, send me ur bb pin so i can add u.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2013
teeboy4x:

IT WILL END 2MORO,I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT AS I MISSED THE OTHER 1,2MORO IS FRIDAY AND I WILL LIKE TO MAKE THE PART PAYMENT TOMORO

PLS INBOX ME THE ACC NO AND HOW MUCH TO PAY,WILL ALSO PING YOU

THANKS
Please. Send me txt message so I can give u my account number...by my calculations, auction may end at $150, my commission for both phones is $50, shipping is FEE!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gconnect(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2013
gconnect: i have been following your post and comments from your clients and i must say that you are doing a real nice work here.. please i did love to ask you some little question bothering my mind..
when chosen an item to buy and finally the item was bought and shipped down here in Nigeria, how do the person know that the item he chose was the item sent to him/her to pick up? cos some persons might chose to buy an item (Ex. Blackberry BOLD 5 9900) at the same time and you succeeded in getting those similar items and shipped to Nigeria at the same date and time... so how do the person know the one he/she ordered for? Any indication at the point of picking them up? Reply...
mikkyangel pls tackle my question
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:03am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=gconnect]
mikkyangel pls tackle my question[/quote ] Piece of cake, thats the easiest part of my job!I did accounting i Uniben, so this part is so so easy.. the moment you make a payment and other for an item, i have my exercise book under my "old pillow" with ur name,item num,and phone number written beside wht u ordered for..Now it is madatory for each seller to provide a tracking number on Ebay through which i can determine when a phone would arrive my adress...If 2 bold 5 arrives thesame day,all i need to do is to check the name of each seller, origin of departure(usually wriiten on the package that arrived with ur item) comepare it with what i have on my note book,(usually under my pillow)..But before i send these items to Lagos, i repackage them and Label ur names,phones numbers on each item u othered.....SO IF U GO PICK UP UR ITEM ON MONDAY/TUESDAY, U WILL OBSERVE UR NAME BOLDLY WRIITEN ON UR PACKAGE...

Thanks for the questions,...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by naijaobi(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by guysparrow: 2:08pm On May 04, 2013
@mikkyangel
I just sent you a text about an Ipad.
I leave in Abuja
waiting for ur reply
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ewizard1: 2:12pm On May 04, 2013
Mikkyangel ... ur number aint showing up in my whatsapp contact. Can u add me instead? 08090989821 ... I blive u know the zip. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nkkystel(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2013
Hello Mikkyangel, I have followed this thread for a while now and so commend your effort. I want to give you a trial.
I need you to send me a link for Blackberry 9700, 9900/9930, Torch 9800, 9810
Please send ur account details to nkkystel@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2013
nkkystel: Hello Mikkyangel, I have followed this thread for a while now and so commend your effort. I want to give you a trial.
I need you to send me a link for Blackberry 9700, 9900/9930, Torch 9800, 9810
Please send ur account details to nkkystel@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for ur intrest bro, mail sent!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2013
ewizard1: Mikkyangel ... ur number aint showing up in my whatsapp contact. Can u add me instead? 08090989821 ... I blive u know the zip. Thanks
u have been added...stay blessed!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2013
UC-MAN,

Ur Laptop arrived my adress yesterday, i have tested it and its in good good shape, lucky u! As promised, all accessories has been included..
* HP Pavilion 2000-379wm (Intel-Core i3) Charcoal Grey.
*500 Hard Drive
*4Gb memory
*15.6"
*2.40GHz speed
*Win 7

Free Accessories
*Original 2012 Norton Anti-virus(valued at 6k in n9ja)
*Coca Can shaped Portable Speaker Combined with Radio
*8gb Original Flash Drive(1yr warrantee)...enough to store up to 50 movies and musical videos
*Silent Usb Fan
*Beats By Dre (not the original but good good quality)

As promised i added a Micro sd adaptor card and...."Laptop Bag"! wow..hope u enjoy ur pc...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gconnect(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=mikkyangel][/quote]

Alright.. Thanks for clearing me up.. pls mail me all your details including your dollar bank account. Waiting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1334) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.