Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2130330 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Innoxxacs: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
oludare37:
can I help you search on offer up? Ago mikky will help you with shipping. But u will pay for my service ooo.
what you are about to do is cool.. But a reminder... If you want to succeed do it as if you are helping people (of course you are) but DO NOT UNDUELY EMPHASIZE ON THE SERVICE FEE. of course a right thinking person knows you should get paid at least for your data.Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Innoxxacs:
what you are about to do is cool.. But a reminder... If you want to succeed do it as if you are helping people (of course you are) but DO NOT UNDUELY EMPHASIZE ON THE SERVICE FEE. of course a right thinking person knows you should get paid at least for your data.Peace wink
thank you for your advice,your advice is noted.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
rapheeky:
For some one DAT wants a laptop HP Pavilion 15-au018wm touch
what is your budget?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by willian10: 2:10am On Nov 04, 2017
oludare37:
keep the calls coming,my ministry is growing faster and stronger,i am willing to carry your buddy,just sit down,relax and allow me to do the searching for you..allow your money to work for you,you get money to buy phones worth 200k,you come dey do the searching by yourself,bro stop it,dont be an ijebu man,allow we small boys to chop,let me help you do the searching.my service charging is not much,start from 2% to 10%,from 2k to 10k.call me 08020555809,email:harrymark031@gmail.com.
Can you get me IPhone X at $350?
If so, come my Whatsapp... I will give you the 10k cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Permission to post op.

Available for sell is Samsung galaxy galaxy S7 edge in mint condition with a hairline crack at the top right of the phone that has nothing to do with functionality. Price is just #115k and location is Lagos but can be shipped to every part of Nigeria using verified courier service like Ty logistics. Call or whatsapp me on 07032four four 6904

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2017
oludare37:

Hey how far?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
oneroflo57:

Hey how far?
my boss am cool,how was your night?what can i do for you?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harjeehbaday(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2017
oludare37:
keep the calls coming,my ministry is growing faster and stronger,i am willing to carry your buddy,just sit down,relax and allow me to do the searching for you..allow your money to work for you,you get money to buy phones worth 200k,you come dey do the searching by yourself,bro stop it,dont be an ijebu man,allow we small boys to chop,let me help you do the searching.my service charging is not much,start from 2% to 10%,from 2k to 10k.call me 08020555809,email:harrymark031@gmail.com.

i sent you a bbm invite, pls accept..let's do business
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
willian10:

[quote author=willian10 post=62053728]good morning boss,thank you for your inquiry, I'm not on whatsapp for now,beside,I would not like us to derail this tread,let us make it an open deal here so that other people can see my work. I would work on your order,any time I see good deal,I would upload the pictures and spec of d phone her,but I will keep the link and the phone of the seller,if you love the phone and you want oga mikky to proceed with the purchase,I would gladly drop the link and phone of the seller. NOTE: as you send money to oga mikky for your phone,you must send my own service charge...failure to do so,oga mikky will withhold your money..my boss I would not lie to you,to search for a good deals is not a child play.you can call me for more clarification:08020555809.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=Harjeehbaday post=62057177]

i sent you a bbm invite, pls accept..let's do business[/quotegood morning boss,thanks for your inquiry,I have accepted you on bbm.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Loneley: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Chief how na, called you a while back.

Do let me know what phone deal I can get for under 40k. Thanks.

oludare37:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2017
grin Who wants to search for items for good price At offerup and letgo. I can do that for free no charges but u can appreciate me with ur mind after u got ur item from milky grin grin Just tell me ur budget then i will search for the best price. And send link to u to post for milky... Quote me. No charges. Freee. U know i dont like money. grin grin .i know some persons will say i wan spoil market...

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hardeymorlar(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
grin Who wants to search for items for good price At offerup and letgo. I can do that for free no charges but u can appreciate me with ur mind after u got ur item from milky grin grin Just tell me ur budget then i will search for the best price. And send link to u to post for milky... Quote me. No charges. Freee. U know i dont like money. grin grin .i know some persons will say i wan spoil market...
lol!!...this guy no just get joy
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harjeehbaday(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=oludare37 post=62057874][/quote]

thanks...given you the spec
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2017
willian10:

Hahaha. Iphone X for 350? Are you kidding me?? You can never get such a deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HurricaneSmith: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
This is not cool bro! What took u this long to come display ur deal search philanthropist move na? Kindly let that other dude run his show with the little fee biko.. com'on
dennisworld1:

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Me...I want an HP Pavilion 15-au018wm touch
dennisworld1:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2017
I just want a good deal cheesy...if u see 5k own self.
oludare37:
what is your budget?

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=oludare37 post=62057815][/quote]
Bro, I presume you should know a lot about gadgets before venturing into this business. Where on earth can you get an iPhone X for 350 or even close to that ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by robotix: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
HurricaneSmith:
This is not cool bro! What took u this long to come display ur deal search philanthropist move na? Kindly let that other dude run his show with the little fee biko.. com'on
don't mind them. They are all over nairaland. Trying to spoil another mans business and think they are good business strategist. That is how I once advertised on nairaland and another person, who never posted the product despite having it, posted at a far less price that I was wondered how they make profit.

I quickly deleted mine, congratulated the person and took my product to facebook, paid for ads and sold everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
oludare37:
my boss am cool,how was your night?what can i do for you?

Can u help me search 4 galaxy s8 that wont have/give unlocking or using issues ....clean one like i have been seeinv on the thread....budget is 100 to 130k.
...is it gonna be possible
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by david4z: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
oludare37:
thank you for your inquiry,quickly follow the instruction given to you
Contact me in whatsapp 08070841851
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
dennisworld1:

What's up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
hardeymorlar:
lol!!...this guy no just get joy
no time for joy. Every man on his own lane.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
robotix:
don't mind them. They are all over nairaland. Trying to spoil another mans business and think they are good business strategist. That is how I once advertised on nairaland and another person, who never posted the product despite having it, posted at a far less price that I was wondered how they make profit.

I quickly deleted mine, congratulated the person and took my product to facebook, paid for ads and sold everything.
nobody spoil anyman business. Competition is allowed in any business..Beside i do it free...

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
rapheeky:
Me...I want an HP Pavilion 15-au018wm touch
whats ur budget
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dennisworld1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
https://offerup.com/item/detail/371174378/?ref=Chat for those interested seller agree 350$ Note 8
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kenedy175(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
dennisworld1:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/371174378/?ref=Chat for those interested seller agree 350$ Note 8
Nice one. This deal won't last. Those interested should pounce on it
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by willian10: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=oludare37 post=62057815][/quote]
U no dey Whatsapp?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashrules12(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
USA used iPhone 6s 16gb available in all colors for cheap price of 100k
Iphone 6plus 16gb for 115k limited quantity available.... hurry

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ifecx4real: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
mikkyangel:
*Jo, yet another deal of the week, samsung s7 edge ....37k

jo is this item up for sale? and whats your price
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by remainhidden: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
This niqqa funny sha,him just newly buy iphone X and ready to sell it coz it doesnt have home button?
Monday,Tuesday ,last 3 days W T F undecided for $500
https://offerup.com/item/detail/371124636/?ref=Explore_K

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.