Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2118098 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trippledots(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
oludare37:
aiit sir,your advice is noted...
do u have a thread now? may need ur services. mention me if u do... asap
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
400$
oludare37:
what is your budget?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ajog1: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
mikkyangel:

i think you are right my brother,even though i may like his idea of making a move to help those who cant gain access to these sites,and trying to make extra change for him pocket BUT!, Olu, i feel you should do it outside this thread( strictly btween you and ur would be buyer)., so as not to derail my thread....

PLEASE BRO, LETS DO IT THIS WAY!

We all need to understand that this dude Oludare37 is simply offering an "en-route service". There are several occasions where stuffs shipped in by you gets sold on this very thread.
Sourcing for stuffs which would be shipped in by you is core to your operation nah- I don't see any sort of derail. There are several others who wouldn't mind tipping Olu for his effort.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Trippledots:

do u have a thread now? may need ur services. mention me if u do... asap
thanks for your inquiry, i will create my own tread tonight,and get back to you..

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
ajog1:

We all need to understand that this dude Oludare37 is simply offering an "en-route service". There are several occasions where stuffs shipped in by you gets sold on this very thread.
Sourcing for stuffs which would be shipped in by you is core to your operation nah- I don't see any sort of derail. There are several others who wouldn't mind tipping Olu for his effort.
thank you very my brother,your thought is as good as my,many people get money to patronize oga mikky but they dont have time or access to offer up and let go due to ip issue ,and many people get access to this sites but there is no money,that is brain behind this ideal,but you know the way people reason,ehee!i dont want to talk,i have move on with my life..many people advised me to create my own tread on this topic,i will,but i do not believe that tread is going to survive because the whole ideal lies on oga mikkys tread,.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Harjeehbaday(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
oludare37:
thanks for your inquiry, i will create my own tread tonight,and get back to you..

Bros,
i will advise you create your own trend, your own identity and it will survive.....am sure mikkyangel and a host of others did not believe their site will also last long...trust i will be your number one customer !!!....There are lots of people that dont have that time to surf for items....
We are not saying you should leave mikkyangel's trend....post your trend link in other sites....
Be diligent and the sky is surely your starting point....
I no know you but am proud of your courage and diligence!!!

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Booty4me:

Mikky don't you think a separate thread should be created for this to avoid chaos
that is why you created a topic in romance section that you need some one to teach you yahoo business,the way you reason,ehee grin!make i no talk,but my advice for you is that sleep deep,think and come up with a legit business ideal...that is what i just did..i dont need to become a yahoo yahoo boy before i can survive...your users name and your profile pictures says a lot about you,grow up....

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
*2 more crazy deals, (home drop offs)

-Jo, s6 edge dropped of this morning.....30k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
*mj, S6 ,(HOME DROP OFF).......30K

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

Bros,
i will advise you create your own trend, your own identity and it will survive.....am sure mikkyangel and a host of others did not believe their site will also last long...trust i will be your number one customer !!!....There are lots of people that dont have that time to surf for items....
We are not saying you should leave mikkyangel's trend....post your trend link in other sites....
wao!thank you very much for your advice,i really appreciate you,God will continue bless you,more crazy deals and more money into your bank account....you are a God sent,because i have already drop the whole ideal,but your advice had boost my moral...i would definitely follow your advice...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by timexkaka: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
oludare37:
wao!thank you very much for your advice,i really appreciate you,God will continue bless you,more crazy deals and more money into your bank account....you are a God sent,because i have already drop the whole ideal,but your advice had boost my moral...i would definitely follow your advice...
Pls can you help with this...
1tb Drive, 12gb ram, Core i7, 2gb Nvidia GeForce or something close. Budget within 350-400$ tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
oludare37:
don't send me message on whatsapp,send me message here so that other people can benefit from our deal.

I did so cos earlier u said we can whatsapp you

Besides it was just a hello i sent
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
For good deal search request visit link to make your request and we charge 15$ on letgo,Offerup,5miles and graiglist,eBay and Walmart others.

https://www.nairaland.com/4159073/good-deal-search-letgoofferup5miles-graiglist
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Booty4me: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
carbon1224:
For good deal search request visit link to make your request and we charge 15$ on letgo,Offerup,5miles and graiglist,eBay and Walmart others.

grin grin grin

Sharp guy

No time

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adewasco2k(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
I need to buy 2 iPhone 7 at a good deal. Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
carbon1224:

this is total Bs! blackman and their black wicked heart.

you did this when you saw Oludare planning it.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rapheeky(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guy I also need dis laptop if u can see pls
timexkaka:

Pls can you help with this...
1tb Drive, 12gb ram, Core i7, 2gb Nvidia GeForce or something close. Budget within 350-400$ tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HurricaneSmith: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pathetic! Were they on coma before Dare pop up?
lovelani:

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lovelani(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
i wonder o.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by michlins(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
lovelani:

you are funny oh. Go and crucify Mark for copying Snapchat. A friend once advised me to copy everything good others do and that's real competition

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nonut: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
robotix:
don't mind them. They are all over nairaland. Trying to spoil another mans business and think they are good business strategist. That is how I once advertised on nairaland and another person, who never posted the product despite having it, posted at a far less price that I was wondered how they make profit.

I quickly deleted mine, congratulated the person and took my product to facebook, paid for ads and sold everything.
It's called business. Don't take it personal. It's a smart way of taking over your idea from you.
The only way to overcome is to fight back.
I've been in a situation like this and I fought like hell and won.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by muhammedbilal(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Someone should please kindly help with the kind of vpn I can use to access offerup on phone,i have tried series of vpn but none seems to be working

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by carbon1224(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Brimmie:

Do you have his contact?

Yes basex on request
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Brimmie(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
carbon1224:

Yes basex on request
Did you ask the Seller if the phone has any problem??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OCTAVO: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
muhammedbilal:
Someone should please kindly help with the kind of vpn I can use to access offerup on phone,i have tried series of vpn but none seems to be working
Needed too.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oneroflo57(m): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
30card:

Got one for 150k reach me 09077775553

You not on watsapp??
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by uchenageme(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
http://www.ebay.com/itm/253242989942.
Oga Mikky. Please I need this item. How much to land it in Lagos?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Harjeehbaday:

Bros,
thank you my brother,i just did that:www.nairaland.com/4159287/amaze-deals-search-offer-uplet.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by oludare37: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2017
HurricaneSmith:
Pathetic! Were they on coma before Dare pop up?
my brother leave them alone,my own food would not pass me...i have created my own tread base on your advice.ohttp://www.nairaland.com/4159287/amaze-deals-search-offer-upletn.thank you so much.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Innoxxacs: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Booty4me:

grin grin grin

Sharp guy

No time
people who do the do instead of talk talk talk sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1334) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.